Remove this Banner Ad

werribee-vs-bhh.gif

Saturday 7 April
at Avalon Airport Oval
4:00pm Development Team
7:00pm Seniors

TV:- Nil
Radio:- 94.1FM 3WBC

Getting in nice and early-note the late starting times.

Forecast should be around 19.

A gentle 500m or so stroll from Werribee train station for those of you taking public transport.

Teams to follow​

No Nathan Ablett for Werribee I believe. Hopefully Adam Pattison & Will Johnson will be in for the Hawks this week.
Am going as of Sunday (1st of April) but things could change. Hope not and should, but who knows.

Patto played a whole game against the AIS boys so should play after a 10 day break.

Fevola99

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cucamonga Cracker Killers
Can't stay for the seniors but I'll get along for the dev team, I don't usually get there early enough to see the first game so it will be a nice change of pace.

So it's one more week at Box Hill for Liam Shiels.

Seniors
B: T. Murphy Boumann Kelly
HB: Cheney Roughead Langford
C: Bruce Young Hill
HF: Wanganeen Grimley Breust
F: Bateman Pattison Whitecross
R: Lowden Shiels Schneider

Int: Gilchrist Lock Pratt Mirra Hughes Purcell
Boseley Fagan Thompson Jones Andrews Phelps* Cust

Dev team
B: Lawlor Wilsen Boseley
HB: Tobin Ralph Purcell
C: Gilchrist Andrews Jones
HF: Cust Johnson Cass
F:Monkhorst Gordon Northe
R: Post X. Murphy Muston

Int: D. Cooper Salopek J. Cooper Otten Wood Grenda
Miles Graham Cunningham Barnes Clifford O'Brien Johns

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_...D=242535&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=18871238

scanning the team i see that Ellis is not playingnot looking good for the kid remains a week to week proposition can't put games together. It will be intersting to hear about hill(if he plays), wanganeen young and shiels. We should win a few players dopping out of course

Mar 8, 2007
Tassie
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill FC
No Angus Litherland, Mitch Hallahan, Xavier Ellis, Amos Frank, , and, surprisingly perhaps, Taylor Duryea & Stephen Gilham, who I believe both played last Thursday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had a couple of people mention they think the ground is at Avalon Airport-it's NOT! The old Chirnside Park ground in Werribee next to the river is where you want to be!!!

I've had a couple of people mention they think the ground is at Avalon Airport-it's NOT! The old Chirnside Park ground in Werribee next to the river is where you want to be!!!
Here's a map for the folks at home. Right near the train station for those of you living in the south-eastern parts of Melb.

Chirnsidepark.png

EDIT: For some reason the pic comes out really small?

No Angus Litherland, Mitch Hallahan, Xavier Ellis, Amos Frank, , and, surprisingly perhaps, Taylor Duryea & Stephen Gilham, who I believe both played last Thursday night.
Hallahan has a shoulder injury according the website (1-2 weeks)

Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Melbourne (VFL)
Change in the 3WBC commentary team for this week...

OUT: Peter Holden (Injury: DJ commitments)
IN: Tim Mitchell (writer for the Hawthorn website)

Coverage starts at 6pm

Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Melbourne (VFL)
Just noticed these guys advertising a live blog from the match from 7pm.

http://www.footballnation.com.au/af...vfl-round-3-werribee-tigers-v-box-hill-hawks/

So yeah, you'll have Brent Diamond with a Live Blog from 7pm and 3WBC calling the game from 6pm - most likely in the media boxes next to each other.

Here's a scary thought for Box Hill fans.

IF you win tonight, you break a 21 year hoodoo at Werribee.

Then, just for fun, next week you face Port Melbourne who just won their 24th game in a row! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back