WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep i played at yarra in 09. Coz im fat & slow i struggled to get a game down there. Over 15 were missing out each week. Me being s**t at footy i had no chance of getting a game, It was a great club. Lots of history & good bunch of blokes. I just remembered missing out on the 5? I think it was to laverton. They were a pretty good side.

Have just heard that Micka Lindsay has knocked back his clearance but isn't heading back to albanvale and that a cpl of the altona boys are heading back there ??? Seems that the exodus continues at laverton....

Seems that the exodus continues at laverton....

Let's tone down the hyperbole

Yes the club has lost some players... Same as every other club... Yes some of the players we have lost have been quality no denying that but the club has also had an influx of players too... I think it was 10 or 11 players in the senior side on Saturday playing their first game for the club. Some quality players including Leroy Howard chris matcham Blake Robinson Luke Montgomery Jason whitling... We have not only included some handy players but also good blokes off field... With the aim of improving the club on and off field

Some of the players that have left have felt they would receive more opportunity at a different club and good luck to them... But At this level fringe players tend to over rate their ability... Seen it time and time again at various clubs I've been involved at

Some blokes have left because they couldn't adhere to team rules which to be honest aren't that strict... No more or no less than any other club or coach would expect from their players

All the laverton knockers out there aren't aware of all the facts regarding what's happening at laverton...

Not knocking the club at all mate....you are right in what ur saying players come and go at every club but 2 lose a few more and some quality at that after round 1 can't be good

In reply to that, it is clear as anything what club is weapo's. That is just as humourous as deerpark27 not being able to spell. And weapons, wrong nickname for that old thief mate, pretty sure thats mine. Lol.
west coast, keep s**t canning yarraville through an alias. Why dont you put your club in writing? So we can compare? You probably dont even play, and are some old hack that cant pull the boots on anymore. Suck it up, and Stick to what youre good at. Weapons, piss off back to your own thread, i run this division now you pork chop.
I seen a comment on the wrfl facebook page last night, oh my lord. Have a squiz.
Hello Karim13, you there? Do you copy? Its getting boring here. Some big games next week, anyone care to post their early tips? Nuffies need not apply.

I'm here dude I hear ya, pretty boring since we stopped bagging each other lol
Now let's talk footy
Caroline springs will give 5th spot a massive shake mate just my opinion, we are miles ahead of this stage last year.. With an even comp I'm tipping a lot of upsets this season :)

Few big games next weekend might swing past a few since we have the bye.

Ps, wce ur a tool :)

Haha! You obviously missed all the Senior games he played then? Not to mention the 70+ goal season in an A Grade Reserve Premiership winning team...

Maybe you should get your facts right before you start bagging out on blokes, it makes you look a bit silly!

haha yes sorry mate must have had the wrong bloke but no need to talk him up like his a superstar chill out..

Karim you are dead right bud there will be a awful lot of upsets this year.

Everyone hanging s**t on lavo, its still early days remember, the season is new born. Anything can happen. And for the record, i know jacobs well, as a bloke and player. Theres no doubt the guy can play, and is a key part to them becoming a success. With quality delivery he would kick as many as any other forward in the comp. Being a presence doesnt mean he has to go running through blokes and playing tough. Not pissing in the blokes pocket, i just rate him. And when zurek returns, they will be hard to stop up forward and both blokes know how to take a grab and know where the goals are. Thats my two cents on that.

I'm here dude I hear ya, pretty boring since we stopped bagging each other lol
Now let's talk footy
Caroline springs will give 5th spot a massive shake mate just my opinion, we are miles ahead of this stage last year.. With an even comp I'm tipping a lot of upsets this season :)

Few big games next weekend might swing past a few since we have the bye.

Ps, wce ur a tool :)

Glad youre back champ. Ive been facebooking for ya and trying to get your number. Fire up. Or are you icing those rubber band hammies and foot from leather poisoning? Yeah i thought of you when i left yous out the hunt. My opinion may change dont take offence. Your form will decide wont it? Atleast we agree on something, wce - spud.
Will be plenty upsets this year im sure.

Im on site mate, i dont do it from home, and im not any different on here than i am in person. If you are going to bag a club, back it up. Thats all. Although i cant speak for everyone else on here. Everyone knows who i am, its no secret. So no keyboard courage here, as id be quite happy to private msg my number, and address. I just state my opinions and return the favour in the bagging caper. As a wise 'weapons' once said ''its all in love and war''.

you couldnt bag 6 apples...........

In reply to that, it is clear as anything what club is weapo's. That is just as humourous as deerpark27 not being able to spell. And weapons, wrong nickname for that old thief mate, pretty sure thats mine. Lol.
west coast, keep s**t canning yarraville through an alias. Why dont you put your club in writing? So we can compare? You probably dont even play, and are some old hack that cant pull the boots on anymore. Suck it up, and Stick to what youre good at. Weapons, piss off back to your own thread, i run this division now you pork chop.
I seen a comment on the wrfl facebook page last night, oh my lord. Have a squiz.
Hello Karim13, you there? Do you copy? Its getting boring here. Some big games next week, anyone care to post their early tips? Nuffies need not apply.

couldnt find it nuffy no#2......wce is no#1

send me a link.......

But i could bag you and throw you in the boot if i had one big enough 'king nuffy'.
Add western Region football league facebook page. I wouldnt know how to send a link if i was paid. You putting on your bunny suit for the kids down there this weekend weapo? Enjoy.

lot of s**t talking and not mucch footy talk on here geez !!
anyone willing to have a crack at a ladder and comp medals ???
my opinion : yarraville
parkside
albanvale
whyndemvale
glenorden

coburg
west footscray
caroline springs
laavo
braybrook
nth sunshine

leading goalkicker mcmahon (parkside)
bnf batty (west )

Brookers to play finals or just miss out you heard it hear first they will be under rated this year and next use watch iv done my studies

Use all talk s**t talk footy or take ya story walking
North sunshine to fold after round 4?? Who thinks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Use all talk s**t talk footy or take ya story walking
North sunshine to fold after round 4?? Who thinks

Ok considering we have to talk footy. Lets have a wager on braybrook making finals? Im willing to lay down $500. Name your price mr bang.
And how about you give us your end of year ladder predictions and tips for next round? Id be interested to know. And be honest, because we dont talk s**t here remember. Dont go and hide like karim13 does on the footy field. Look forward to seeing your reply. ;)

P.s
You say youve done your studies? How about grade 5 english? 'use talk s**t' and 'use watch'. Houston we have a problem.

Brookers to play finals or just miss out you heard it hear first they will be under rated this year and next use watch iv done my studies

You would have to be kidding me, watched them last week they were horrible and yes they won but laverton were just worse if nth sunshine fold after round 4 like you say, you blokes will be having a title fight with laverton for the spoon

Braybrook for finals is the biggest call this season. And as for me playing ones, you never know. We are a quality unit at yarra. Id gladly play twos vs the lakers just to have a crack at you champ. Thats if you finally decide to put your head over it and dont play quarter back. Im still waiting for mr bang's reply. Hes done a JK. ;)

What wager you putting forward on a lakers finals birth? Ill double it.

Braybrook for finals is the biggest call this season. And as for me playing ones, you never know. We are a quality unit at yarra. Id gladly play twos vs the lakers just to have a crack at you champ. Thats if you finally decide to put your head over it and dont play quarter back. Im still waiting for mr bang's reply. Hes done a JK. ;)

What wager you putting forward on a lakers finals birth? Ill double it.

I'll put money on that I'll play more senior games then u, even if I was at yarra I'd be playing at 2pm :)

what are people's thoughts on this weeks matches?? ill give it a crack

coburg to beat west by about 8 goals
lavo to beat nth sunshine by round 30 goals
yarra will get up over braybrook by around 10 goals
parkside and wyndamvale can go either way but ill go parkside by 2 or 3 goals
and the albanvale might just suprise a few and just get over the line against glenorden

I want my cash on the lakers wager first before you go making other bets? You avoided that comment well. I could be miles ahead come september. And since you have a young family now, and with your $50 a game at caroline springs, are you sure you can afford stupid bets? Karim, you wouldnt get a game at yarraville if you paid them. You wouldnt fit in. We dont have snipers and hangouts in our group. ;)
Id make the bet on most games with you, but i dont trust your dodgy ways. Ive played more senior games than youve had kicks in them. You just stick to taking the easy road, and having big fish in a small pond syndrome. Because youre a gun playing in an average side, that my 8 year old brother would get a gig in. I think youve talked them up far too early. Do they still have the concrete cricket pitch in the middle? Lol.Can i have your tips this week champ, seeing as mr bang and wce are still on holidays?
Whos got match of the round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back