Labrador

Winners in BOLD

GWS Giants v Brisbane Lions

NT Thunder v Southport

Sydney Swans v Gold Coast Suns

Redland v Aspley

Morningside v Broadbeach

Labrador v Mt Gravatt (a new strategy!)

Who would know whats going on with the NEAFL web site Chikka..its a disgrace... Northern Conference Updates on the Home Page, proudly congratulations Northern Territory for beating Ainslee!!!!! Hellooooooo NEAFL that update is now over 7 months old.

It is abundantly evident that there is no one at NEAFL (Northern Conference) who has either the capacity or the inclination to use this valuable marketing and information tool in the way that it should. A massive regressive step.....and I reckon all supporters of all Clubs should send an email to AFLQ making them aware that we have gone backwards....

Have a good Easter :)

Has the voting for Syd Guilford changed.Noticed on the web site McKee and Anderson are nominees for 1st 2 rounds.

The cynic in me suggests that the syd guilford has changed because its too hard to get a media person to each game to do the votes. Easier to pluck 1 name out of a hat. Another point of interest that has been eroded this year. Pity, I liked looking at the round by round tallies.

My tips:

Lions over GWS by 15 goals- Lions with a strong team in will be way too strong for the young GWS ressies.
NT over Spt by 2 goals but not much confidence with this pick. Sharks a chance. The NT side looks a bit weaker this week.
Suns over Swans by 4 goals. Suns have a small injury list and are playing less top ups than the Swans.
Aspley by 7 goals over Redland- too many quality players even though they have significant outs
Cats by 6 goals over Morningside- both sides need a win and Panthers good last week in foxtel cup. Couple of Cats better players due for a good game and now is the time.
Labrador over Mt Gravatt by 12 goals- boys from Tigerland are flying and good on them. Vultures are really struggling and have lost a couple for this week. 0-3 hard to come back from Maurie!

Why is Rosier not playing for the Thunder this week? Gun player and in his home town of Alice Springs. We need some more nt people to post on this board!

Labrador no ins and outs, thats a good sign! Should keep it going, its when they have a few changes I will question their ability to win games. Vultures with about 1/4 of the team changing....

Noticed 2 outs for Redland, Sam Michael (must have been loaned out from Lions), and Dzufer 1 time afler. Is he dropped or injured?

Why is Rosier not playing for the Thunder this week? Gun player and in his home town of Alice Springs. We need some more nt people to post on this board!

Labrador no ins and outs, thats a good sign! Should keep it going, its when they have a few changes I will question their ability to win games. Vultures with about 1/4 of the team changing....

Noticed 2 outs for Redland, Sam Michael (must have been loaned out from Lions), and Dzufer 1 time afler. Is he dropped or injured?
Rosier working apparentally and Zufer suspended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cynic in me suggests that the syd guilford has changed because its too hard to get a media person to each game to do the votes. Easier to pluck 1 name out of a hat. Another point of interest that has been eroded this year. Pity, I liked looking at the round by round tallies.

My tips:

Lions over GWS by 15 goals- Lions with a strong team in will be way too strong for the young GWS ressies.
NT over Spt by 2 goals but not much confidence with this pick. Sharks a chance. The NT side looks a bit weaker this week.
Suns over Swans by 4 goals. Suns have a small injury list and are playing less top ups than the Swans.
Aspley by 7 goals over Redland- too many quality players even though they have significant outs
Cats by 6 goals over Morningside- both sides need a win and Panthers good last week in foxtel cup. Couple of Cats better players due for a good game and now is the time.
Labrador over Mt Gravatt by 12 goals- boys from Tigerland are flying and good on them. Vultures are really struggling and have lost a couple for this week. 0-3 hard to come back from Maurie!

Lions
Thunder
Suns
Aspley
Broadbeach
Labrador.Maurie,when will you come clean about the PROUD problem at Vultures?

My tips:

Lions
Southport (despite first trip to Territory in 2 years !)
Swans
Aspley
Broadie
Labrador

AFLQ need to employ a good IT person. How hard can it be to post results with best players/goal kickers? Consistently not up until 6 hours later. Not to mention of course the much discussed lack of communication/information coming out of the league.

Could the AFL have a part in this? They want the NEAFL to be a great development league with out generating fans/interest etc? I know this is their stance with other state leagues as they want the focus purely on AFL. The fact AFLQ is AFL owner/funded could also mean it an even bigger indicator.

Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back