Competition Greater western sydney *soccer* new a league club

Remove this Banner Ad

What does that have to do with this Sparxx? I used to respect you. Now..I just don't know anymore.

What does that have to do with this Sparxx? I used to respect you. Now..I just don't know anymore.
Well, I'm just saying, there's is no point in saying "That must have took you a while!" when a guy has just posted a 500 word post. Maybe actually answer the question he posted at the end or respond to one of the statements he made in the middle.

Well, I'm just saying, there's is no point in saying "That must have took you a while!" when a guy has just posted a 500 word post. Maybe actually answer the question he posted at the end or respond to one of the statements he made in the middle.

Great post sparxx! That must have taken u a while! Bot guys!

Why don't you answer it then? There's not point in asking someone if they've ever written a post longer than two lines.

I think, like most people, something like these would be clean and classy.

Home:
afs%2Bcasa.png

Away:
afs%2Bfora.png

I reckon a Paris Saint Germain style might be cool. All black with a red central stripe. Then again, I think the current St Kilda jumper could make an interesting soccer design. Having the shirt and sleeves black, with a red and white panel either side, could be interesting. It's basically what Sydney Rovers were going to wear.

Also, I hope this club gets Nike or Adidas. Kids seriously prefer a strip designed by Nike, than a strip designed by Blades.

I like the name Wanderers. Although it has connotations of confusion (clubs called 'Wanderers' originally had no home ground, or, changed their base constantly). Nonetheless, it's rooted in history: The first game of soccer (?) in Australia was in Sydney's west. And a club called Wanderers took part. To maintain that class and heritage adds a different angle: All other A-League sides are reared on 'newness' and modernity (Fury, Roar...).

Apart from the history of the name Wanderers, it could also be an appropriate name if the club was to consider playing matches at various western Sydney venues (Parramatta Stadium, Campbelltown Stadium, Centrebet Stadium Penrith, ANZ Stadium (for Sydney derbies)).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back