PoidaCat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2006
MCG
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Andrew Mackie
Ggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelong!

Re: WE WON I ****ING LOVE THIS CLUB...GO Cats!!!

great game! How good was Hawkins! BOG for mine.
22 touches, 12 marks (5 contested), 3 goals 2 behinds and 152 supercoach in the howling wet!
Thats awesome stuff!!!

**** yeeeeeeeeeah Cattas!! What a gutsy win in the rain over the Hawks! Woohoo. Hawkins you gun! Selwood and Stevie J doing their best Bruce Doull lookalikes! lol!

Congratulations guys. You deserve it. You always know that we will fold but you still get the job done

Congrats

They never cease to amaze me.
Seriously, they've got something very unique going on.:thumbsu:

+1
I honestly cant think of the words to describe just how unbelievable this side is.

Somebody remind me.

How many starters did we have out?

And aren't Hawthorn favourites for this year's flag (like Collingwood was when we played them last year)?

And how much pure unadulterated courage does this bunch of blokes have?

Congrats

Hmm.

That hurts. Congrats guys, and see you in September.

Fantastic game. We really are a level above the majority of the competition, even if today was a very scrappy affair.

Hope Selwood pulls up ok. Sickening to see that.

As much as I'd love to just smash them from the opening bounce and run away to a 10 goal win, it is just so sweet to run over the top of them and win by less than a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What gutsy ****ing legend bastard champions. Seriously the boys desire for the ball and hunger to win is just extraordinary. All you can say is thank you really. What a bunch of ****ing legends.

Stated in the pre-match thread that I did not expect them to win this one. Nothing pointed to a GEE win and HAW were deserved favorites. SO HAPPY to be proven wrong. What a display from the cats. Underdone and under-maned against a HAW side who are in great form. Just incredible. Incredible. They keep winning close ones and pegging back margins against HAW. Great spirit!!!!!!

Re: Congrats

Yes congrats.

I posted in another thread but this one is probably more appropriate

Congratulations guys. You deserve it. You always know that we will fold but you still get the job done

Congrats

AFL Round 2 - Geelong defeat Hawthorn by 2 points

What a marvellous win. Not only did we win after being behind at 3 quarter time, we kept them goalless in the last term.

Gee, our youngsters stood up too. Bundy was awesome in the 2nd half, Poodle blanketed Mitchell after halftime, and Hawkins was dominant again. If only we can get the big fella kicking straight he'd win a Coleman.

Well done lads, great game as usual by the champs.

I am really starting to wonder when we will beat you boys again. Very disheartening to loose another close game after being in control.

It is definitely between the ears, I'm not sure if our guys believe we can beat you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back