15,000 Weaklings

Remove this Banner Ad

It does get to be a chore after 20+ years of going to 15+ games a season for only 2 finals appearances. I have much more reason not to go than the 15,000 who didn't show up on Saturday. I was there still. Gen Y need toughening up. Soft as butter and they know it but they continue to make excuses :D

What do you want a medal? What a ****ing hero you are.

You think you are the only one who goes to every game? Well sorry princess but you're not.

Don't start a pissing contest about how hardcore you are because half of the people on this site will s**t on you. What a prat you are.

I know this comment will give this thread more air time than it deserves but you are a terrible ambassador for the RFC Membership department.

What do you want a medal? What a ****ing hero you are.

You think you are the only one who goes to every game? Well sorry princess but you're not.

Don't start a pissing contest about how hardcore you are because half of the people on this site will s**t on you. What a prat you are.

Some people just need a kick up the ass to get out of bed :thumbsu:

I did not go because I was out of town.

I will also miss 5games when I go to new York in May.

So what are you saying

I am a full member (platinum) also a afl member with Richmond support. A Maurice rioli club member and a member of the winners circle. I also am a patron.

Still Gunna have a go at me for not turning up?

If so please tell me your level of membership.

I did not go because I was out of town.

I will also miss 5games when I go to new York in May.

So what are you saying

I am a full member (platinum) also a afl member with Richmond support. A Maurice rioli club member and a member of the winners circle. I also am a patron.

Still Gunna have a go at me for not turning up?

If so please tell me your level of membership.

Great timing of your holiday. Thats all I'll say :thumbsu:

Great timing of your holiday. Thats all I'll say :thumbsu:

So no mention of your membership, or should I say commitment to the tigers?

So let's see either I don't take my holiday and go to the 5 games I will miss or take my holiday and continue my approx $2000 plus commitment to the tigers each year, gee I wonder which the club would prefer:rolleyes:

So no mention of your membership, or should I say commitment to the tigers?

So let's see either I don't take my holiday and go to the 5 games I will miss or take my holiday and continue my approx $2000 plus commitment to the tigers each year, gee I wonder which the club would prefer:rolleyes:

Where's the passion? You're the one who'd rather go away for 5 weeks at the start of the season not me lol

Where's the passion? Your the one who'd rather go away for 5 weeks at the start of the season not me lol

Platinum member (28 years consecutive) not to mention approx another 8 years with maybe a one year break when I was a kid speaks passion to me.

Are you even a member?

I couldn't give a toss if someone bought a membership and never went to a game.
Rather that than someone who goes to 7-8 games and doesn't buy one.

Peejay when you go to NY can you please let the boys know prior in case they sense your absence and lose focus. Cheers.

Madtugger - You are the Daniel Jackson of the Richmond BigFooty Forum

BEST comment EVER!:D:D:D

As for me Im in Thailand for the uni break.

MT if you are having a go at peejay then you need help. A full Richmond member and AFL member AND Maurice Rioli member:eek: he's going far beyond the call of duty. Enjoy NY mate, on my bucket list but will wait until I'm 21:thumbsu:

FWIW I'm an afl member Richmond support and will be heading straight from Melbourne airport to the Richmond game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing Richmond Turnout on Saturday

I was at the game on Saturday, and even though it was Collingwood's home game, there were hardly any Richmond supporters there. 58,000 between Richmond and Collingwood on a perfect Saturday night was very disappointing. Obviously all the bandwagon jumpers jumped back off after last week!

Hope to see a much bigger turnout this week against the Dees on the back of a solid performence against a very good team.

Re: Disappointing Richmond Turnout on Saturday

I was at the game on Saturday, and even though it was Collingwood's home game, there were hardly any Richmond supporters there. 58,000 between Richmond and Collingwood on a perfect Saturday night was very disappointing. Obviously all the bandwagon jumpers jumped back off after last week!

Hope to see a much bigger turnout this week against the Dees on the back of a solid performence against a very good team.

Already been a thread on this. To summarise - If you didn't go then MT thinks you are a bandwagon d'head. If you didn't go because you were away, had family/work responsibilities, didn't want to give money to a Pies home game or didn't go for any other reason then you probably think MT is a knob.

What are your predictions for Saturday's crowd?

I didn't go and I think the easter weekend is why the crowd was as low as it was. Next week i'd say 40-45k.

Already been a thread on this. To summarise - If you didn't go then MT thinks you are a bandwagon d'head. If you didn't go because you were away, had family/work responsibilities, didn't want to give money to a Pies home game or didn't go for any other reason then you probably think MT is a knob.

What are your predictions for Saturday's crowd?

Ah sorry, didn't realise someone had already made a thread on this.

It's forecast to be 26 and sunny on Saturday, I'd hope for 50, but realistically more like 40.

I expect 30,000+ tigers this week. 3 reasons why an extra 10,000+ will show up this week.

Home game-Not that $20 should keep a supporter away
Playing Melbourne-Better chance of winning, but still shitty excuse
Easter finished-I'll take this reason for the families and kids :thumbsu:

We do tend to stay away after a loss.

Bit embarrassing really.

But Richmond supporters are the equivalent of the mule and the more you say that,the more they will go against you just to be spiteful.

CARN everyone.

TIME TO ROCK RICHMOND PADDOCK.

50 k at least!:D

POSITIVE ROAR POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect 30,000+ tigers this week. 3 reasons why an extra 10,000+ will show up this week.

Home game-Not that $20 should keep a supporter away
Playing Melbourne-Better chance of winning, but still shitty excuse
Easter finished-I'll take this reason for the families and kids :thumbsu:

Also its on Fauxtel so that should get the people who don't have it to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back