Tips for season 2012
Premiers-Bullioh
Runners Up-Tumba
League Medal-Voight (Cudgy)
Runners Up-Wilson (B/W)
Goal Kicking-Hickey (Bullioh)
Recruit of the Year-Kial Hunt (B/W)
2's premiers-Bullioh

Headline you won't read-"Clubs united on vote to play all finals at one central venue-Bullioh" :D:D:D

super_wog

Senior List
Jun 11, 2007
wodonga
AFL Club
Essendon
My tips for season 2012
Premiers-Cudgy
Runners Up-Tumba
League Medal- Ev Nicholas (Corryong)
Goal Kicking-T Hickey (Bullioh)
Recruit of the Year- Jedd Duff (Corryong)
2's premiers-Corryong

Headline you won't read-"Corryong wooden spooners 2012"

Our blokes won't win any premierships this season but with the amount of recruits we've picked up (60 plus players on the list) and our boys likely to be the fittest in the comp I think we are a realistic chance to sneak into the top 4. :thumbsu:
Theres a premiership just there

Grant Leigh

Rookie
Jan 28, 2009
Premiers - Cudgie
R/U - Feds
B&F - Voight (Cudgie)
Goalkicking - McEvoy (Feds)
Best recruit - Fraser (Feds)

Headline u won't read - UM to play interleague

might n power

Debutant
Mar 6, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Reading the clearances, and I see Daniel McInnes coming to Cudgy and not going to the Demons as previously mentioned. Some crazy money must have been thrown his way, as heard a rumour he had verbally agreed with Evan to play in town, not good form to choose money over mates in a small town, even if we are more of a shot of winning the flag.

Demon85

Debutant
Feb 25, 2010
Geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Corryong
Reading the clearances, and I see Daniel McInnes coming to Cudgy and not going to the Demons as previously mentioned. Some crazy money must have been thrown his way, as heard a rumour he had verbally agreed with Evan to play in town, not good form to choose money over mates in a small town, even if we are more of a shot of winning the flag.
Verbal agreements don't mean much these days only the $$$. Tanger's wasn't with us last year so I don't consider him a loss. Plus he's in W.A. at the moment and I don't think Cudgy will be flying him across. I'm sure there's plenty of time for him to sign with a couple of other clubs.:D:D:D Heard a whisper the mighty demon's are on the verge of signing a former Feds player with the initials James Paton.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

bdog

Draftee
Mar 22, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Daniel McInnes no loss to Corryong as blokes words are only as good as there actions. J.Paton getting closer having recently played in the corryong prac match i hear Brad Tyrrell and feds are really starting to worrie

snifferdog

Debutant
Jan 10, 2012
barny
AFL Club
Geelong
Daniel McInnes no loss to Corryong as blokes words are only as good as there actions. J.Paton getting closer having recently played in the corryong prac match i hear Brad Tyrrell and feds are really starting to worrie
Corryong your kidding yourself Paton wont play with you, if i remember correctly the Paton and Tyrell's are very close and if was going to the upper murray i dare say he would be playing with Feds, try win a game and gane some respect the only players you recriut are nuffy's who cant get a game anywhere else, even then they don't come back (McInnes) because he thinks your hacks.
What are Feds worrying about?

Grant Leigh

Rookie
Jan 28, 2009

Why would Feds be worried? Paton hasn't played there for nearly 10 years

homebake

Debutant
Aug 14, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Corryong your kidding yourself Paton wont play with you, if i remember correctly the Paton and Tyrell's are very close and if was going to the upper murray i dare say he would be playing with Feds, try win a game and gane some respect the only players you recriut are nuffy's who cant get a game anywhere else, even then they don't come back (McInnes) because he thinks your hacks.
What are Feds worrying about?

One mans opinion does not represent that of a whole club. Here are the pure facts. Paton has trained with the club, he also trained in 2011, but he is signed with Culcairn, as was the case in 2011. He did play a practice game with Corryong, as he needed match practice after his finger operation, simple as that. J.Paton wont play in the UMFL simple, Demon85, stop talking us up, if you go to training and not one player/coach or committee member is doing so, so stop doing it on here, we dont want or need it. Feds arent worried, its sarcasm, its like anyone playing GWS being worried because Folau can mark the ball once a game.

No more Corryong talk lets talk about Cudgewa, Bullioh and Tumba, the 3 sides in with a shot of taking the flag. Bullioh signed some absolute guns late, and Tumba also snuck in a few more recruits from the Farrer league, and Cudgy on the verge of signing another GUN ruckman too.

JOHNNY GASTEV

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2008
Lavington
AFL Club
West Coast
The only thing Tyrell will have to worry about is if they have half a dozen injuries early in the season. It could be the first time in league history that their 2's could be playing 10 a side.:D Maybe Cudgy and Corryong can lend them some leftovers from their bulging player lists.

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
No more Corryong talk lets talk about Cudgewa, Bullioh and Tumba, the 3 sides in with a shot of taking the flag. Bullioh signed some absolute guns late, and Tumba also snuck in a few more recruits from the Farrer league, and Cudgy on the verge of signing another GUN ruckman too.[/quote]

I dont know much about the quality of players that Cudgy has signed has anyone got any info on them? Who are the 'Guns" that Bullioh have signed?
3 days to go.......:thumbsu:

blues2012

Senior List
Jan 9, 2012
Wodonga
AFL Club
Carlton
No more Corryong talk lets talk about Cudgewa, Bullioh and Tumba, the 3 sides in with a shot of taking the flag. Bullioh signed some absolute guns late, and Tumba also snuck in a few more recruits from the Farrer league, and Cudgy on the verge of signing another GUN ruckman too.

I dont know much about the quality of players that Cudgy has signed has anyone got any info on them? Who are the 'Guns" that Bullioh have signed?
3 days to go.......:thumbsu:[/QUOTE]

:footy::footy:
Bullioh have 18 different clearances in all together so they would want to hope some of them can play footy, but going by some of the names half of them are a bunch of ****ing spuds.

3 DAYS TO GO,,, BRING IT ON
:footy::footy::footy:
BLUES2012

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Here are my tips for RD1

RESSIES
B/W over FEDS by 6gls
TUMBA over BULLIOH by 7pts
CUDGIE over CORRY by 14pts

SENIORS
FEDS over B/W by 27pts
TUMBA over BULLIOH by 19pts
CUDGIE over CORRY by 33pts

Rosie from B/W to kick 4gls

Match of the rd TUMBA/BULIOH

Max

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Demon Roos tips: Round 1

Magoos:
Feds to beat Walwa by 4 goals
Roos to beat Dogs by 6 goals
Cudgie to beat Corryong by 5 goals

SENIORS
Walwa to beat Feds by 3 goals
Tumba to beat Dogs by 5 goals
Cudgie to beat Corryong by 9 goals

Tip for the year: UMFL club committees to support the call to play the G/F at the ground with the best facilities :)

JOHNNY GASTEV

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2008
Lavington
AFL Club
West Coast
Here are my tips for round1

RESSIES
B/W over Feds by 90 points
Dogs over Tumba by 27pts
Corryong over Cudgy by 17pts

SENIORS
Feds over B/W by 17pts
Bullioh over Tumba by 49pts
Cudgy over Corryong by 83pts

fairypenguin

Rookie
Aug 3, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
dylan weeding appantly was feeling misled at the level of comptitivness he was promised at corryong. he was was promised they had improved, they hadn't. he claims ray harrop said they would win the majority of the games this season. is this rumour true?
also good to see my boys leading the comp!

homebake

Debutant
Aug 14, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
dylan weeding appantly was feeling misled at the level of comptitivness he was promised at corryong. he was was promised they had improved, they hadn't. he claims ray harrop said they would win the majority of the games this season. is this rumour true?
also good to see my boys leading the comp!

Dylan plays for thurgoona, jarryd for corryong. I would say since you don't who the 2 brothers are, that this rumour is a load of crap, similar to how our performance was yesterday. Also tumba, great win, you still have to beat cudgy though, a cudgy v tumba grand final, better than bullioh v anyone else.

snifferdog

Debutant
Jan 10, 2012
barny
AFL Club
Geelong
so have cudgie improved enough to be contenders this season? are tumber walking the walk or did bullioh have players missing?
Cudgy's recruits are serious players it will take a good side to get them off the top of the ladder.
Whispers going around that some Corryong boys are already thinking about leaving after 1 game won't hurt them they must of played well, and that Feds list maybe tested with alot of injuries from the weekend. Anyone got news on the Tumba/Bullioh game

Demon85

Debutant
Feb 25, 2010
Geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Corryong
Yeah, it was a pretty dissappointing effort by our boys on Saturday, Cudgy look the real and by the sounds of it so do Tumba. As long as Feds and Bullioh don't win the flag (and we win some games) i'll be happy. Must say our coaches have done a wonderful job of recruiting players and getting them prepared for season 2012 but i have serious reservations of our selection poilicy. Todd Pannach has been a great clubman and a very handy player for us for the last few years yet isn't worthy of a spot in a team beaten by 180 points? Tommy Saunders and Rory Doolan are skilled and actually hit targets yet get overlooked. Grant Williams is the best ruckman in the 2's comp by a mile and cannot get a spot in our 1's. I think he's probably the best ruckman at our club, yet rots away in the 2's.:confused: My opinion (which counts for nothing) is it looks like a serious case of mates rates. Feds look to have some injury problems and their lack of depth will show against Tumba, while i'm sure Bullioh have some spare $$$ to make sure they get themselves another flag.:thumbsdown:

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Went up to see Tumba/Bullioh game;was avery good game of footy,all tumba's recruits all played well with all their forwards kicking goals.Matt Molk played in the ruck which is a bonus for tumba footy club,kicked 4gls when resting up forward,Jack Kelly left off where he started from last season 4gls.
Tom Hickey was bulliohs best forward even though he kicked 5 or 6gls his opponent did avery good job on him when the ball hit the deck.Matherson did the kicking out for bullioh,he would have to be one of the best kicks in the comp 9 out of 10 kicks finding there targets.
Even though tumba had a great win i still beleive bullioh will be a top 3 side,Clint Reid needs to play at C.H.B. matherson,mark nichols on the back flanks with nichols changing with T.Fenton in the mid field.They didn't use billy nichols enough up forward,he would get out on his own one on one an they would still kick it to hickey.In closing the teams that play tumba will need there back 6 switched on if they are going to stop tumba from kicking a winning score,well done to the sides that won on the week-end an to the guys at corryong i have been down that road it does get better just stick by your team-mates an coaches and most importantly the club
max
I said 4gls rosie not 3gls 4pts

Back