w.weapons

Club Legend
Aug 10, 2006
in the dog house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
w.c.c champions 06/07
They Say - A supporter is putting up the $$ for Perkins to pull on the Colts jumper again. 100 is the only target he'd be happy with
They Say - Deer Park's Chris Stewart could not be stopped on the weekend Vs. NFL club Macleod
They Say - Barry Hall has spoken to Deer Park and is considering GA's offer
They Say - Nth Footscrays coach has requested that club colours be altered due to a ginger clash.
They Say - The loyal kids at Hoppers are annoyed at the money going in the wrong pockets and are thinking of shifting.

being from deer park.......ill ''say this''.......

stewart was good on the w/e.....though the opposition had sevicable ruckmen no stand outs.......;)
big bad bazza.......hmmmmmm wants good coin so we will see....if he does play it would be fantastic...:D
and the jumper clash.......not bad.......:rolleyes:

w.weapons

Club Legend
Aug 10, 2006
in the dog house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
w.c.c champions 06/07
They Say - Marcus Barclay is assistant coach at St.Alban for this season in a Malthouse/Buckly type situation
They Say - Glenn Manton is a lock to be at Spotswood for the season
They Say - Sunshine Heights is having some trouble getting into their brand new Taj Mahal
They Say - Sunshine are concerned they have promised a little bit too much to a few new recruits after their recent pracy form
They Say - Justin Moran is about as popular as Julia Gillard and players are PROTESTING against the coach - WTF...?!?
They Say - Spotswood has been making some room in the trophy cabinet, they are very happy with their lead-up form.

justin moran.......(facebook ''like'')

colts4life

Senior List
Jun 16, 2008
Port melb
Other Teams
Whoeva Hoppers is playing
They Say - A supporter is putting up the $$ for Perkins to pull on the Colts jumper again. 100 is the only target he'd be happy with The "supporter" in question , very wealthy and wants to see colts competitive again
They Say - Deer Park's Chris Stewart could not be stopped on the weekend Vs. NFL club Macleod
They Say - Barry Hall has spoken to Deer Park and is considering GA's offer
They Say - Nth Footscrays coach has requested that club colours be altered due to a ginger clash.
They Say - The loyal kids at Hoppers are annoyed at the money going in the wrong pockets and are thinking of shifting.

I SAY- Your the best thing to happen to wrfl bigfooty..since the rock07 was at his arrogant best ;)

I also Say - Totally agree

W begbee

Debutant
Apr 15, 2008
dalton street
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good Friday football should be played in the WRFL, I went and watched gisborne vs kyeton today at gisborne and it was a huge crowd. $10 to get in and there was collectors and raffles all day for the children's hospital.
The 2 teams who are game enough to do it could be sitting on a good earn over the bar. Gold coin donation to get into clubrooms that goes to the appeal because we can't charge at the gate. it's the most boring day of the year so I believe a few would turn up to watch, thoughts?

footyman

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Good Friday football should be played in the WRFL, I went and watched gisborne vs kyeton today at gisborne and it was a huge crowd. $10 to get in and there was collectors and raffles all day for the children's hospital.
The 2 teams who are game enough to do it could be sitting on a good earn over the bar. Gold coin donation to get into clubrooms that goes to the appeal because we can't charge at the gate. it's the most boring day of the year so I believe a few would turn up to watch, thoughts?
Agree. May be a bit tough next year with Easter in March, but certainly when Easter falls late there are no excuses.

Small step this year with an Anzac Day game in Division 2, and St Albans starting the Division 1 season on a Friday night against Deer Park but the league and clubs need to get more creative with the fixturing no doubt.

PhiloBeddoe

Premium Gold
Mar 5, 2008
Ma's house.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
None
Barry Hall getting $5000 to speak at Torquay Past Players next Saturday. You would think he would need that a game to pull the boots on !!

Agreed but would have to become accustomed to changing direction mid lead to chase passes that are more than a metre wide of him. On the other hand, he'll probably appreciate only getting reprimand for left hooking all the tools out there trying to rough him up to make a name for themselves. May even play for $4,800 a game.

They Say. The boys at Hoppers looking at shifting coz all the money's going into the wrong pockets? How dare they? They play in the WRFL, money going to the wrong players is actually a clause written in all WRFL registration documents. The loyal ones should be banished from the league by questioning such a clause. Fools.

simple88

Draftee
Feb 4, 2012
melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
What's happening on the footy front this weekend? Anyone want to have a stab at who will win all games this weekend? Heard St Albans have a few missing including some of the new recruits due to injuries!
Alot of sides struggling with depth as not enough numbers in twos as many have moved on due to clubs not looking after locals! Here's my predictions
Deer park by 8 goals
North footscray by 13 points
Spots wood by 70 points
Sunshine by 4 goals
Altona to beat a top heavy colts by at least 7 goals

OUTSIDELOOKINGIN

Debutant
Feb 17, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What's happening on the footy front this weekend? Anyone want to have a stab at who will win all games this weekend? Heard St Albans have a few missing including some of the new recruits due to injuries!
Alot of sides struggling with depth as not enough numbers in twos as many have moved on due to clubs not looking after locals! Here's my predictions
Deer park by 8 goals
North footscray by 13 points
Spots wood by 70 points
Sunshine by 4 goals
Altona to beat a top heavy colts by at least 7 goals

Deer park by 35 points (who will stop Condos - no one is my answer)
Hoppers by 100 points (North Footscray will be battling Heights for the spoon)
Spotswood by 30 points (Albion too many outs, Spotty too many in's)
Sunshine by 150 points (Heights will be lucky to field a team)
Altona by 50 Points (At Altona, BIG ground, will too fit and will run over an under prepaired Colts)

TIPTOPTHOMMO

Senior List
Mar 21, 2010
figjam academy
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
South central mud dogs
Deer park by 3 goals - condos will be very hard to stop. Stalbans may be under manned?
Spotswood by 6 goals - list just keeps getting stronger. Albion will be there abouts, but massive losses.
Sunshine by 4 goals - will bounce back after a couple unlucky years, will be fighting for a finals spot. Sunny heights lack resources.
Port colts by 5 goals - will be back to their old best, with quality ins. Although, Expect altona to surprise people.
Nth footscray by 10 points - alot of changes, and from all reports up and about. Hoppers have picked up, but i dont think its enough to mix it with the power sides.

My finals prediction

Spotty
Port
Altona
Albion
Deer park

Goodluck to all this weekend. Shut up weapons.

OUTSIDELOOKINGIN

Debutant
Feb 17, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Deer park by 3 goals - condos will be very hard to stop. Stalbans may be under manned?
Spotswood by 6 goals - list just keeps getting stronger. Albion will be there abouts, but massive losses.
Sunshine by 4 goals - will bounce back after a couple unlucky years, will be fighting for a finals spot. Sunny heights lack resources.
Port colts by 5 goals - will be back to their old best, with quality ins. Although, Expect altona to surprise people.
Nth footscray by 10 points - alot of changes, and from all reports up and about. Hoppers have picked up, but i dont think its enough to mix it with the power sides.

My finals prediction

Spotty
Port
Altona
Albion
Deer park

Goodluck to all this weekend. Shut up weapons.

TIPTOPTHOMMO am i missing something here? two people have tipped North to beat Hoppers. North have lost allot of player from last years average at best season and have included minimal stocks, yet Hoppers have lost alot of players but have replaced them with alot of players with massive qualities. also you said to mix it with the power sides? I wouldn't be thinking North are a power side. Can someone explain why North will be a better team than Hoppers this year:confused:

cinderella man

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2008
port melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Deer park by 35 points (who will stop Condos - no one is my answer)
Hoppers by 100 points (North Footscray will be battling Heights for the spoon)
Spotswood by 30 points (Albion too many outs, Spotty too many in's)
Sunshine by 150 points (Heights will be lucky to field a team)
Altona by 50 Points (At Altona, BIG ground, will too fit and will run over an under prepaired Colts)
How will Colts be under prepared ? Started their preseason in November :confused: May miss one or two players from their best side as Altona probably will and most clubs do come Rd 1, but underprepared No. Altona may get the points first up with the home ground advantage but Colts beat them there last year and also played some quality footy during finals at Chirnside Park on a big deck,with a far inferior lineup to the one that will be on display this year.

watch it all

Debutant
Jan 30, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hoppers will be a better team this year (have looked OK in practice matches) good chance to get the 5th position on the ladder, while there will be improvement in North Footscray also mainly to Rock's attitude and influence plus a couple of pick ups. Hoppers should win by 4 -5 goals.

Sunshine will win but lucky they are playing Heights who sound like they are struggling big time. Can't see Sunshine making the five.

Spottie will be too big and quick for Albion who wont be able to cover their losses but still will be in the fight for 5th. Spottie definitely better than last year, just McGhie alone is massive inclusion

Colts and Altona will be match of the round, both will be fighting for top three over the year, but I think Altona at home on the big ground will be too quick and win

Deer Park and St Albans will give a good site as to how both these will go for the year. Deer Park to win based on their recruits and the opposite with St Albans based on the players they have lost. Playing at St Albans will make it closer than expected.

Ladder:

Spottie
Altona
Colts
Deer Park
Hoppers
Albion
Sunshine
North Foots
Heights

ROCK07

Club Legend
Feb 8, 2006
port melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
cricket
TIPTOPTHOMMO am i missing something here? two people have tipped North to beat Hoppers. North have lost allot of player from last years average at best season and have included minimal stocks, yet Hoppers have lost alot of players but have replaced them with alot of players with massive qualities. also you said to mix it with the power sides? I wouldn't be thinking North are a power side. Can someone explain why North will be a better team than Hoppers this year:confused:

I'm sure Nth will be a lot better than last year, once we have a our full squad playing we will have added 12 new players 3 will probably missing this week.
We have good speed across the ground may just lack a little bit of height against the top sides.
We will give it a fair crack this week a very young list hopefully we can sustain our effort for 4 quarters this week and if we do i'm confident we can have a great win first up.

Other games
Deer Park over Stalbans by 4 goals
Spotty way to good for the cats
Sunshine will account for hghts easily
Altona Colts will be match of the round, i think the colts will get over the line with there key fwds dominating when ball gets in to there fwd line.
Colts will certainly get better as the season goes on.

Great to have foot back!!

little bird

Debutant
Apr 5, 2012
The Pub
AFL Club
Collingwood
Altona Colts will be match of the round, i think the colts will get over the line with there key fwds dominating when ball gets in to there fwd line.
Colts will certainly get better as the season goes on.

Great to have foot back!!

careful rock u just positively mentioned the colts in consecutive sentances the nuffies will have daggers out now

TIPTOPTHOMMO

Senior List
Mar 21, 2010
figjam academy
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
South central mud dogs

I dont think you are missing anything. Rocks influence will make a difference, and they wouldve improved from last year where they showed glympses of talent throughout the year. I wouldnt say their losses were massive besides maybe one or two. Yes hoppers got carey, and a couple other quality recruits, but it will take more than that. As for my 'power sides' comment. Meaning the likes of spotty, port, altona, albion. Based on facts, and my own opinion. I cant say why nth will be better, i just think they will be an improved unit. And lets face it, who likes hoppers? Lol

OUTSIDELOOKINGIN

Debutant
Feb 17, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I dont think you are missing anything. Rocks influence will make a difference, and they wouldve improved from last year where they showed glympses of talent throughout the year. I wouldnt say their losses were massive besides maybe one or two. Yes hoppers got carey, and a couple other quality recruits, but it will take more than that. As for my 'power sides' comment. Meaning the likes of spotty, port, altona, albion. Based on facts, and my own opinion. I cant say why nth will be better, i just think they will be an improved unit. And lets face it, who likes hoppers? Lol

Fair enough, just don't see how Nth will bridge the gap and add to it.

I will be going to the Friday night game and think it will be a great specticle for the league, looking forward to seeing the new recruits on show for DP and watching a freakish talent in T.Jenkins, I really don't think he can be stopped, he could be a One man show unfortunately.

ROCK07

Club Legend
Feb 8, 2006
port melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
cricket

I will be going to the Friday night game and think it will be a great specticle for the league, looking forward to seeing the new recruits on show for DP and watching a freakish talent in T.Jenkins, I really don't think he can be stopped, he could be a One man show unfortunately.

You don't need to see it, it's your opinion and your correct....

Timmy is an out and out gun but like gazza in the afl, it's a team game no matter how good anyone individual is you need an even spread of contribution!

GANGST3R

Senior List
North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Nov 13, 2008
torquay
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Deer Park over St albans by 37 pts
Spotty over the cats by 49 pts
Sunshine over heights by 61 pts
Altona over colts by 5 pts
Hoppers over Nth foots 33 pts

w.weapons

Club Legend
Aug 10, 2006
in the dog house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
w.c.c champions 06/07

(good to see people backing the parkers)...will be massive if we get up......i believe st albans being a div 1 finals contender will have too much grunt through the midfield going forward.......a few of the st albans boys were down watching our praccy v macleod and if im a good judge the st albans coach should use the same game plan macleod did to break down deer park.......will be interesting to watch how he goes about it........like wise deer parks game plan playing against the big boys!!!!

my tip......draw

tiptopthommo go back to the riff raff........

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Quality post with no substance, you must be spot on.

Good luck to all you boys running around, at least footys back and we can finally look forward to playing instead of punting away our money.

Enjoy.

ROCK07

Club Legend
Feb 8, 2006
port melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
cricket

Good luck to all you boys running around, at least footys back and we can finally look forward to playing instead of punting away our money.

Enjoy.

how's the team shaping up mate, full strength or a few excuses if we take the points??lol

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
how's the team shaping up mate, full strength or a few excuses if we take the points??lol

I'll buzz you tonight after our meeting and give you the heads up! Na, no excuses I would'nt have thought, we should be competitive enough.

Hows the ground mate? Last year the surface was spot on for us.

TIPTOPTHOMMO

Senior List
Mar 21, 2010
figjam academy
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
South central mud dogs

Enjoy.

Yeah i expected that, no substance, no clue really. Just formed and opinion on what ive seen and heard.
I guess the results will speak for themselves this week tige.

Punting away on players? Or on the tab? Lol. Good luck this weekend to everyone up in the big smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back