Awesome movies thread III 🎥 🎦 📽

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confident you'll enjoy it.
Characters are solid and the movie races along well.

Jude Law also pulls himself back after that horrible exercise in acting, in Contagion

I really like Downey Jr so, and the previews look preety good. I thought the first one was good, so it all stcks up that it should be .....good. :eek:

Happy to have missed the Brownlow to watch Drive.

What a tense little movie.
Beautifully engineered score by Badalamenti, that the movie rode on nicely.

May just go back and watch it again.

Utterly brilliant. 4 stars, 2 thumbs, 2 toes up.

"Shut the f**k up you f***ing monkey"
Whoud'a thunk Albert Brooks could deliver a line like that.

Saw 21 Jump street last night. Cracker of a movie. Very, very funny some great one liners and quotes in there to bust out aswell.

Watched this the other week. .. Its pulp comedy but hits the right notes to cause a giggle, I'd recomend it but definitely wouldn't call it a must see. ..

Watched 'Four Lions' last night, it was strangely good. It centers around a group of British Muslims who aspire to be terrorists.

Worth watching for sure, very well done.

Watched a movie on foxtel the other day called 'From Paris With Love'. Just reiterated to me how good of an actor Travolta is, especially when he is playing the 'bad guy' similar to that of 321 Phelham.

Was a great movie with a pretty good story line, but all seemed a little too rushed towards the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CBF going back and reading the whole thread, but Memento is an excellent movie. Must watch.

Also, I hate to state the obvious but, you have not lived until you have watched The Godfather Trilogy (or at least the first 2).

Watched a movie a few nights ago called "The Machine Gun Preacher" with Gerard Butler. True story of a drug addict criminal turned to god. He ends up taking a trip to Africa and wants to see some of the civil war in Sudan. He sees some of the atrocitys of Kony and starts an orphanage there for the childern. He has enough of the attacks and starts fighting back. Some very very emotianl scences and it is definatly worth a watch.

Watched The Avengers last night. When it comes to superhero movies it's same same but different. Could have stretched out the last few scenes a little longer I thought but it had some genuine comedy throughout and a pretty good story line. 8/10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back