Official Jerseys Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going smooth until I had to go through with the order.
After I pressed the button to submit my CC details it gave me some error about duplicate transactions but I still received an order confirmation email. Jack hasn't received anything though :(

Have to make a few calls to my CC company etc

Yeah great quick replies from Jack.

I just hate how long money transfers take :D

Finally got my s**t sorted..
How long does it normally take? I ordered a pair of shoes as well. Just wanted to see what they'd be like, don't have high hopes.

I'm in NZ and it was about 13 days for my last order. I'm going to make a snapback order for a few mates soon.

Jacks changed his site up and added some new features i see.

I swear you lose money on that new alejandro order? :p

I see a bunch of people are into NBA jerseys on here but mostly to wear. Anybody else collect game used jerseys? I know there's a bloke on the Carlton board with a couple, surely we aren't the only ones in Aus.
If you have any would love to see them. Will post mine when I get a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got another truck load delivered yesterday 49 ball jerseys, couple pairs of shorts, some soccer kits and bout 20 snapbacks. taste. plus i got a free MJ 1993 All star jersey and an extra snapback

anyone else receive a random email with subject: Message from jeestyle.com

I have only used jackjersey prior, mentions my name and jerseys and asian characters. Advertising for that site.

Has anyone ordered from the NBA site, how much is shipping for a jersey to Australia? Also anyone know where to get some good quality cheap jerseys? I'm looking for a current Sacramento Tyreke Evan jersey.

Jack now has Harden jerseys!!! :D

Anyone else come across a few people selling jerseys via facebook who just use jacks photos, and I assume order from him then sell for $20+ more?

Jack are now doing Custom jerseys for $50.

Can use any team they have Rev30's for.

Wicked!!

pretty much means you can get any current player! just have to pay a lil extra!

pretty much means you can get any current player! just have to pay a lil extra!
GYI0062428651_crop_450x500.jpg

Some times I dream, that he is me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back