15,000 Weaklings

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Maddy needs to take a lesson from Benny.

Benny said we count all (human) memberships in our membership figure because if you have ponied up the dough, you have shown your support to the club (be it an 11 game, interstater, three game, or one of the premium packages).

Same with going to games. Going to 1 versus 22 doesn't make you a lesser supporter, just means you only attended one game.

We are all supporters of our club, and we support it in our own way. Be it attendance, membership, or FTF, who gives a stuff, as long as we do what is right for us. Only people who care otherwise are ones who are desperate to highlight how awesome a supporter they are, or the idiots who get into pissing contests with other club members over attendance/membership numbers. Both need some perspective, a reality check, and a life.

Some people have jobs, some cannot afford it, some have families, some have lives. Doesn't matter though, its their life, and they get to live it as they best determine.

Personally if its a choice between looking after my wife and loved ones, or going to the game, I know which one I will pick. At the end of the day, its only a bloody game, and my family is much more important.

Onviously the thread wasn't directed at the Ned Flanders of this world.

I know family is more important hmmm.:D

:p:thumbsu:

The flipside of increasing your memberships by so much in such a short time.

Best drinking snack = pappadums. Peppery ones preferred.

Doubt anyone who sells kebabs would baulk at selling to drunk people... about 90% of the kebab business is done after 2AM !!!!

Best drinking meal is Indian.
It loves your tongue going in and smacks your bum on the way out.

And anything with Chilli in it was made to go with beer.
A marriage made in heaven. :heart::heart:

Yum.

(Anyone remember the Sausage/Hot Dog outlet in the AFL Members Area of the Great Southern Stand? Those guys used to do spicy Hot Dogs!!...German I think)

Best drinking meal is Indian.
It loves your tongue going in and smacks your bum on the way out.

And anything with Chilli in it was made to go with beer.
A marriage made in heaven. :heart::heart:

Yum.

(Anyone remember the Sausage/Hot Dog outlet in the AFL Members Area of the Great Southern Stand? Those guys used to do spicy Hot Dogs!!...German I think)

Ever tried this stuff?

$(KGrHqRHJBoE8fG12UzUBPH4y+L8zw~~60_35.JPG

Down hill skier?;)

Apologies CB17. I haven't had enough coffee and don't get it:)!

Only my second game for the year so apologies. And I shouldn't have said "hopefully". We will win!

I'm locked out of Kardinia Park so can't do that one. Flying back for Wet Toast then return to Auckland before heading off to Adelaide for Port game.

No easy one for me!

Haere Ra

Only my second game for the year so apologies. And I shouldn't have said "hopefully". We will win!

I'm locked out of Kardinia Park so can't do that one. Flying back for Wet Toast then return to Auckland before heading off to Adelaide for Port game.

No easy one for me!

Haere Ra

You're doing us proud Kiwi :cool::thumbsu:
Anyone living with 30km who can't be bothered going should be embarrassed :eek:

No easy one for me!

Haere Ra

Oh really? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Madness extends at the Cattery because I got MT and I a ticket for the Geelong game.

For a ride in the Cobra.

Listening to prog and krautrock on the way there.:D

Duffel jackets with elbow patches.

If we lose to Melbourne though,I have a big crane ready to put 50k membership cards in to dump over the top of the ME Bank Centre.

No easy one for me!

Haere Ra

I was being cheeky. I forgot about round one and was suggesting you may have picked your mark!! Good to hear from you kiwi.

Madness extends at the Cattery because I got MT and I a ticket for the Geelong game.

For a ride in the Cobra.

Listening to prog and krautrock on the way there.:D

Duffel jackets with elbow patches.

If we lose to Melbourne though,I have a big crane ready to put 50k membership cards in to dump over the top of the ME Bank Centre.

lol. We'll definately have the prog but in the vt commodore :cool:

lol good onya me love my job

I call bullshit.

*unless pr0n actor, guy who rubs lotion on supermodels before they go out in the sun, or beer tester (who could possibly do other jobs mentioned as well).

I call bullsh
:thumbsu:

*unless pr0n actor, guy who rubs lotion on supermodels before they go out in the sun, or beer tester (who could possibly do other jobs mentioned as well).
you can call what u like but i do love my work if not i would not do it, i am a strict believer in the hedonistic way of life :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back