Preview Unofficial Preview - Dees v the Richmond "Tigers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Someone in this thread said that the tigers have 47,000 members. Make that 46,997 as Mario from Doncaster was on SEN tonight & said he was going to burn his kids memberships if they lose & buy them all a pies membership's so they're not 'a loser like there old man.' to quote him.

Keep up the good work tigers faithful.

3/47000 hardly the same percentage as 3/3000 would be ?

Wonaeamirri33

Lovable Whore With A Heart Of Gold
10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year Chocolate Artist Ruby
May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY, Aylesbury United, St Pauli
I notice that Jack is "leading"

260trpt.gif

2uzpfy8.gif

4h33ip.gif

Yep, certainly is leading! :D

Someone in this thread said that the tigers have 47,000 members. Make that 46,997 as Mario from Doncaster was on SEN tonight & said he was going to burn his kids memberships if they lose & buy them all a pies membership's so they're not 'a loser like there old man.' to quote him.
The only Tiger supporter with passion that bloke.

The only Tiger supporter with passion that bloke.

We can be rightly accused of many things my friend, but a lack of passion aint one them. Indeed it has been pretty much the only thing we have had going for us for the best part of three decades.:thumbsu:

Wonaeamirri33

May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Very true mate :thumbsu:

As I said on the Bay last night, that's one big reason why I have a fair amount of respect for Richmond supporters in general. The fact that support for Richmond remains as substantial and as strong as it is, in the face of everything the Tigers have been through in the last 30 years, is something that demands respect from all of us.

And as some of us, Demons and Tigers fans alike, discussed on another Bay thread over the last week, we've got a fair amount in common as supporters. We both support traditional inner-city Melbourne teams, and we always come out fighting for our club when our backs are against the wall. And we've each put up with a Christ of a lot of frustration over the last three decades.

As I said on the Bay last night, that's one big reason why I have a fair amount of respect for Richmond supporters in general. The fact that support for Richmond remains as substantial and as strong as it is, in the face of everything the Tigers have been through in the last 30 years, is something that demands respect from all of us.

And as some of us, Demons and Tigers fans alike, discussed on another Bay thread over the last week, we've got a fair amount in common as supporters. We both support traditional inner-city Melbourne teams, and we always come out fighting for our club when our backs are against the wall. And we've each put up with a Christ of a lot of frustration over the last three decades.
Very well said wonna.

fushy

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne

And as some of us, Demons and Tigers fans alike, discussed on another Bay thread over the last week, we've got a fair amount in common as supporters. We both support traditional inner-city Melbourne teams, and we always come out fighting for our club when our backs are against the wall. And we've each put up with a Christ of a lot of frustration overthe last three decades.

100% agree, we need to stop fighting each other and focus on our true enemy, our shared foe, the stain on our league....

NORF

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond

Looking at our lists, we each have what the other is missing. Except small forwards, we're both poked for those.

Wonaeamirri33

May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
That's painfully true. God I miss Aussie...

syl

FAIR and BALANCED
Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Mar 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
North
Whoops, posted this in the nice official thread:

tiges team?

Richmond

B: Small spud, Step Ladder, Soon to be delisted
HB: Gone missing, Clark's Victim, Poor kid
C: Development Stall, Pretty Boy, Couldn't get a game for Casey
HF: Going nowhere, Melbourne Reject #1, Wasted high draft pick
F: Shane who?, Overrated Solo Artist, Melbourne Reject #2
FOLL: Hack with Mullet, Dustin Martin, Soft as butter
I/C: Going backwards, Gone Backwards, Career change, Mind on the clock
EMG: Coburg Tigers reject #1, Coburg Tigers reject #2, Coburg Tigers reject #3, Coburg Tigers reject #4

IN: Melbourne Reject
OUT: Life's Reject

Still waiting for a demons jibe that doesn't involve the snow or number of people attending..
Selection meetings at the Dees is like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, doesn't mean a thing, you're still going down.

Wonaeamirri33

May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Not bad, but would've had a lot more zing if you used Kim Kardashian in the "going down" reference ;)

5 Year Itch

Debutant
Apr 12, 2012
Princes Hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Alright, Team Line-ups:

Richmond
Melbourne

Nutter, Will Destroy - Class - Class
Average At Best - Lone Hand - Looks Better In Green

Sublime - Go Go Gadget Punch - Nutter......Again
Meh - Meh - Meh

Intelligent - There Is A God - S.P.U.D.
Hard Nut - Should do Well - ?

Good Lord!!! - Must Lift - S.P.U.D.
Juuuudyyyy - Big Game, Can Bounce Back - ?

Stick It Up 'Em - Needs Attitude Adjustment - Small Guys Rule
Should Blanket - ? - Y u no Riewoldt?

All In All, Evenly Matched, But Tigers By 5 Goals

Morris - Rance - Newman
Davey - Clark - Bate

Houli - Grimes - Ellis
Howe - Watts - Morton

Grigg - Martin - Jackson
Jones - Grimes - Bail

Deledio - Vickery - Edwards
Garland - Rivers - McDonald

Miller - Riewoldt - Nahas
Bartram - Sellar - Frawley

SuburbanMe

Premiership Player
Feb 23, 2010
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY FOOTBALL CLUB
Alright, Team Line-ups:

Richmond
Melbourne

Nutter, Will Destroy - Class - Class
Average At Best - Lone Hand - Looks Better In Green

Sublime - Go Go Gadget Punch - Nutter......Again
Meh - Meh - Meh

Intelligent - There Is A God - S.P.U.D.
Hard Nut - Should do Well - ?

Good Lord!!! - Must Lift - S.P.U.D.
Juuuudyyyy - Big Game, Can Bounce Back - ?

Stick It Up 'Em - Needs Attitude Adjustment - Small Guys Rule
Should Blanket - ? - Y u no Riewoldt?

All In All, Evenly Matched, But Tigers By 5 Goals

Hmm just doesn't have the same zing that Syls had.

Wonaeamirri33

May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
True, but it still made me smile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.