Preview Unofficial Preview - Dees v the Richmond "Tigers"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, I being a poor pleb of the downtrodden Richmond, my wordsmith to my shame could not match the zing and impact of the mighty Syl, my lord may I step down and receive upon myself suitable penance?

Hehe... a very nice followup there :D

5dpqu.gif

We can be rightly accused of many things my friend, but a lack of passion aint one them. Indeed it has been pretty much the only thing we have had going for us for the best part of three decades.:thumbsu:
Knew I'd get a bite but didn't think it would be you mate.:D

Hehe, I didn't bother to match them to your list on the most part, good follow up!

Alas, I being a poor pleb of the downtrodden Richmond, my wordsmith to my shame could not match the zing and impact of the mighty Syl, my lord may I step down and receive upon myself suitable penance?

We've all gotta start somewhere champ - keep at it - You'll get there.

Syl sets the bar pretty high. :thumbsu:

Do they have to pay a premium or surcharge for the seat for their microwaves/electricity? Lets hope its a sunny day, by half time all the microwaves will drain the electricity from the light towers.

If you buy the reserved seat the juice is free although it gets pretty dangerous for us Tiges with microwaves when the heavens open up. I really need to invest in a waterproof microwave should they exist.

100% agree, we need to stop fighting each other and focus on our true enemy, our shared foe, the stain on our league....

NORF

You're not suggesting we merge our forces are you?

You're not suggesting we merge our forces are you?

Sounds good to me! Of course, the West Coast Monkey-Spanking Stampede would also be an obvious target. And the E's, of course :thumbsu::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% agree, we need to stop fighting each other and focus on our true enemy, our shared foe, the stain on our league....

NORF

Comrade Fushy - this is a brilliant point.

Surely we can all agree on this:

NORF

Have the Norf supporters really won their final victory? No longer do they have to come into every thread and try to turn it into a thread about Norf because we do it for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back