5 Year Itch

Debutant
Apr 12, 2012
Princes Hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Alas, I being a poor pleb of the downtrodden Richmond, my wordsmith to my shame could not match the zing and impact of the mighty Syl, my lord may I step down and receive upon myself suitable penance?

Wonaeamirri33

Lovable Whore With A Heart Of Gold
10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year Chocolate Artist Ruby
May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY, Aylesbury United, St Pauli
Hehe... a very nice followup there :D

5dpqu.gif

We can be rightly accused of many things my friend, but a lack of passion aint one them. Indeed it has been pretty much the only thing we have had going for us for the best part of three decades.:thumbsu:
Knew I'd get a bite but didn't think it would be you mate.:D

syl

FAIR and BALANCED
Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Mar 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
North
Hehe, I didn't bother to match them to your list on the most part, good follow up!

SuburbanMe

Premiership Player
Feb 23, 2010
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY FOOTBALL CLUB
Alas, I being a poor pleb of the downtrodden Richmond, my wordsmith to my shame could not match the zing and impact of the mighty Syl, my lord may I step down and receive upon myself suitable penance?

We've all gotta start somewhere champ - keep at it - You'll get there.

Syl sets the bar pretty high. :thumbsu:

Tiger_4_Life

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Do they have to pay a premium or surcharge for the seat for their microwaves/electricity? Lets hope its a sunny day, by half time all the microwaves will drain the electricity from the light towers.

If you buy the reserved seat the juice is free although it gets pretty dangerous for us Tiges with microwaves when the heavens open up. I really need to invest in a waterproof microwave should they exist.

100% agree, we need to stop fighting each other and focus on our true enemy, our shared foe, the stain on our league....

NORF

You're not suggesting we merge our forces are you?

Wonaeamirri33

Lovable Whore With A Heart Of Gold
10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year Chocolate Artist Ruby
May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY, Aylesbury United, St Pauli
You're not suggesting we merge our forces are you?

Sounds good to me! Of course, the West Coast Monkey-Spanking Stampede would also be an obvious target. And the E's, of course :thumbsu::D

100% agree, we need to stop fighting each other and focus on our true enemy, our shared foe, the stain on our league....

NORF

Comrade Fushy - this is a brilliant point.

Surely we can all agree on this:

NORF

MUYB

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Have the Norf supporters really won their final victory? No longer do they have to come into every thread and try to turn it into a thread about Norf because we do it for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back