Discussion Finding your 'whale'

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh! Quite evidently not 2010. As was made obvious by your points, but more so because it's quite clearly a film photograph as well (which is very sadly, not something seen in current sports photography).

Yes, it was 1998.

Dead keen on an 05 heritage west coast player issue.

Dead keen on a 2002 player issue 10th anniversary premiers jumper. Worn three times in 2002. (whist I was offered something close in the last week, if that person does read read this, they know I'm appreciative but not quiet what I was after, and killed me to say no because it woulda been great, but finances dictate it might be better saved for the moment).

Id just like a 06 heritage retail , but know if i got 1 on the bay it would be 150+ & probly not be l or xl so would be 2 small, im just gunna hang out 2 get the 20th aniversiry jumper in 2 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dock.jpg

Didnt know where else to post this, Dockers Proto circa june 1994. Surely this is the dockers Whale. Found it in a dockers Media guide from their launch in 1994

Damn that is rare. AFL logo on the other side. Silky jumper before it became mainstream. Unidentified arrow sponsor/manufacturer! Nice :thumbsu:

Wow what a get that would be. Is it one of those pics where the afl patch is on the wrong side? From camera?

I was reading somwhere that back in 98-99? Freo & wce were aligined with only 1 club? All freo afl players who didnt play afl played with south freo& wce players played with west perth?

If anyone has any of these Richmond guernseys or knows anyone who would be interested in selling, please let me know. Player issue would be preferred but I'd take a retail.

03 Heritage
Richmond-Heritage.gif

04 Heritage
Richmond-Heritage-2004.gif

05 Heritage
Richmond-2005-Heritage.gif

05 Pre Season
Richmond-PS-2005.gif

08 Centenary
Richmond-Heritage-2008.gif

11' Dreamtime at the G (Only after player issue)
Richmond-Dream-2011.gif

03 Jack Dyer guernsey with the number 17 on the sash
Richmond-17.gif

And my mega whale, the clash worn against Glenelg in 1978.
Richmond-PS-80s.gif

Wow what a get that would be. Is it one of those pics where the afl patch is on the wrong side? From camera?

I was reading somwhere that back in 98-99? Freo & wce were aligined with only 1 club? All freo afl players who didnt play afl played with south freo& wce players played with west perth?

From memory East Perth was the Eagles club (think Tony Micale was coach) and South Fremantle included players from Freo.

doubt it . . . . .i have the eagles bears and dockers media guides. the bears and eagles ones are both interesting

Do you reckon who could scan the eagles media guide and post it Chris would be really interesting to look at

Remove this Banner Ad

Back