Doggies flag favourites at this stage

My Tips:

St. Paul's by 6 goals
East Brighton by 7 goals
Chelsea Heights by 4 goals
Heatherton at home in an upset by 3 points
Cheltenham by 9 goals

For what its worth:
St. Pauls v East Brighton in a GF reply for 2012. St. Pauls to win.

Great to see footy back!!

ill stick fat with your tips :thumbsu:

Watched an entertaining game under lights at Keysie tonight. Heatherton beat Keysborough by a couple of goals in a low scoring match. Any other practice games on over Easter?

Dingley had an intra club match last Saturday. They played 2's vs 1's. The 1's won by 183 points, was a good hitout. Football was the real winner

Highett v Cheltenham - Should be a close one
St Kilda City v Chelsea Heights - Saints have lost a few whilst Heighters have recruited a little better over the summer.
Heatherton v Dingley - New look Tunners in a close one.
Clayton v East Brighton - EB way too strong. Clayton have recruited a few, but will need more than that to mix it with the big boys in Div 1.
Mordialloc v St Pauls - Unfortunately Mordy have lost too many of their top 10 and St Pauls look the goods. They are my early tip for the flag.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there were any clubs looking for a once was qualified trainer looking to get back in to the craft and maybe earn some extra pocket money. I can send some references if you would like to know more information Please pm me

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there were any clubs looking for a once was qualified trainer looking to get back in to the craft and maybe earn some extra pocket money. I can send some references if you would like to know more information Please pm me

Thanks

Black Rock Football Club is in need of a trainer and would be happy to talk to you ASAP. You can either text or ring the the coach on 0408154088. (Tried to PM you but didn't work).

Highett v Cheltenham .. 62 points
St Kilda City v Chelsea Heights ... 12 points
Heatherton v Dingley ... 8 points
Clayton v East Brighton ... upset victory 2 points
Mordialloc v St Pauls ... 56 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of backing East Brighton?

Went and watched a mate who plays for clayton the other week, and liked the cut of their jib. Some solid players in there. Been hearing plenty of talk from EB but they havent really challenged themselves against any stronger opponents (Springy&4th div ferntreegully), pre season form is important and anyone can beat up on lesser teams. They are up and about over at meade reserve and i rekon they could be in for a much better season then 2011!

Highett v Cheltenham 10 Points
St Kilda City v Chelsea Heights 2 Goals
Heatherton v Dingley 10 Goals
Clayton v East Brighton 6 Goals
Mordialloc v St Pauls 15 Goals

Went and watched a mate who plays for clayton the other week, and liked the cut of their jib. Some solid players in there. Been hearing plenty of talk from EB but they havent really challenged themselves against any stronger opponents (Springy&4th div ferntreegully), pre season form is important and anyone can beat up on lesser teams. They are up and about over at meade reserve and i rekon they could be in for a much better season then 2011!

From intel gathered the new coach McGee will be a real bonus and an influx of younger players will assist the Clays no end. Expect Clayton to challenge finals. Carlton have showed how important preseason form is. Would be the biggest upset in years but EB won't be expecting a repeat of last seasons 100+ point routs. No one need take Clayton lightly but I can't see them challenging the top 3 just yet

From intel gathered the new coach McGee will be a real bonus and an influx of younger players will assist the Clays no end. Expect Clayton to challenge finals. Carlton have showed how important preseason form is. Would be the biggest upset in years but EB won't be expecting a repeat of last seasons 100+ point routs. No one need take Clayton lightly but I can't see them challenging the top 3 just yet

We are realistic down at the Mighty Clays, and yes you are correct Ben has been good as have all the new blokes not just the young ones.
It is going to take time for everyone to gel and to get to know Bens game plan so we are just looking to improve on last year and at least be more competitive.:D
Good luck to everyone for round 1.

Tips for Round 1:
Cheltenham
Chelsea Heights
Dingley
East Brighton
St Pauls

I'm going with all the away teams....but wouldn't surprise me if one of the home teams got up. It's good to hear that Clayton, Dingley and Heatherton have all improved their lists- makes the competition a lot healthier. Will be interesting to see who fills the bottom couple of positions in the finals??

St Pauls start the season as flag favourites having built on their premiership winning list.

Great to have footy back! Bring on Round 1.

Footballs Great
Tips for R 1 APRIL 14TH
Highett v Cheltenham x9G
St Kilda City v Chelsea Heights x5G
Heatherton v Dingley x8G
Clayton v East Brightonx11pts
Mordialloc v St Paulsx10G

East Brighton:
St Pauls:
Chelsea Heights:
Clayton:
St Kilda City:
Dingley:
Cheltenham:
Mordialloc:
Heatherton:
Highett:

Lock it in

Jetsons;

St. Paul's by 6 goals
East Brighton by 7 goals
Heatherton at home in an upset by 3 points
Cheltenham by 9 goals

For what its worth:
St. Pauls v East Brighton in a GF reply for 2012. St. Pauls to win.

Great to see footy back!!

ROOTA#6;
Not sure what I can contribute in the way of tips mate seeing as though I only have a passing interest in the SFL through current and ex team mates but I will have a stab in the dark.

St Pauls
St Kilda City (loyalty to my current team mates and ex City boys)
Chelsea Heights
Dingley
Cheltenham

superfreak;
Dingley by 6 goals
East Brighton by 10 goals
St Pauls by 15 goals

Cousin Tiger;
Highett v Cheltenham
St Kilda City v Chelsea Heights
Heatherton v Dingley
Clayton v East Brighton
Mordialloc v St Pauls

First time i've agreed with FG

Mr Insider;
Cheltenham by 60 points
Chelsea Heights by 20 points
Dingley by 70 points
East Brighton by 36 points
St.Pauls by 95 points

Doggies flag favourites at this stage

inureface; ill stick fat with your tips :thumbsu

thebird;
Chelt = 12 goals (highett in for a long year)
ch = 3 goals (city to drop off a little from last year)
dingley = 8 goals (dingoes big improver)
eb = 6 goals (clayton just running out of gas late)
st pauls = 15 goals (st pauls better than last year)

Mahalo;
Chelt over traditional rivals by 8+ Goals
St.Kilda City at home in a cracker by less than 2 Goals
Dingley over the new look Tunners by 5 Goals
East Brighton over Clayton by 12+ Goals
St.Pauls to kick the sweep by 20+ Goals

Ladder (For what its worth)

St.Pauls (Back to Back)
East Brighton
Chelsea Heights
St.Kilda City
Dingley (Fit, Strong, Gun Recruits)

Cheltenham
Clayton
Heatherton
Mordialloc
Highett

League B & F.... A Sawers (Dingley)

homer22;
Highett v Cheltenham
St Kilda City v Chelsea Heights
Heatherton v Dingley
Clayton v East Brighton
Mordialloc v St Pauls

SFL Whisper;
Highett v Cheltenham - Should be a close one
St Kilda City v Chelsea Heights - Saints have lost a few whilst Heighters have recruited a little better over the summer.
Heatherton v Dingley - New look Tunners in a close one.
Clayton v East Brighton - EB way too strong. Clayton have recruited a few, but will need more than that to mix it with the big boys in Div 1.
Mordialloc v St Pauls - Unfortunately Mordy have lost too many of their top 10 and St Pauls look the goods. They are my early tip for the flag.

you white maggot;
Highett v Cheltenham .. 62 points
St Kilda City v Chelsea Heights ... 12 points
Heatherton v Dingley ... 8 points
Clayton v East Brighton ... upset victory 2 points
Mordialloc v St Pauls ... 56 points

Highett v Cheltenham 10 Points
St Kilda City v Chelsea Heights 2 Goals
Heatherton v Dingley 10 Goals
Clayton v East Brighton 6 Goals
Mordialloc v St Pauls 15 Goals

Tips for Round 1:
Cheltenham
Chelsea Heights
Dingley
East Brighton
St Pauls

I'm going with all the away teams....but wouldn't surprise me if one of the home teams got up. It's good to hear that Clayton, Dingley and Heatherton have all improved their lists- makes the competition a lot healthier. Will be interesting to see who fills the bottom couple of positions in the finals??

St Pauls start the season as flag favourites having built on their premiership winning list.

Great to have footy back! Bring on Round 1.

The Rider's tips for round 1 are:-

St.Paul's to easily defeat the Mordialloc superrules 13 goals.

East Brighton over an improved Clays outfit by 6 goals. Looking forward to hearing stories of McGee going off his 3KZ this season. Can get fired up!

Trailer Park over City by 5 goals at the farm. Some quality in's at the heights and ezra's a massive loss.

The Village by 7 goals over the tunners in the din san cup.

Chelt should comfortably account for Highett in the local derby 12 goals.
Hopefully Byron will have the john deere icy cold at turner road tomorrow.:thumbsu:

Tip of the day
Flemington Race 2 Number 1 So Pristine.

Good luck to all.

Went along to see St Pauls V Moordialloc today...
Just wanted to give a shout out to the Mordy commitee who set a great example that all clubs in the Southern Footy league would do well to follow. You can be parochial, competitive and still be a welcoming club to opposition teams. Their marquee setup is a good example.
The Doggies a bit too good today but Mordy has a very young side. Good to have the footy back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back