ROCK07

Club Legend
Feb 8, 2006
port melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
cricket
I'll buzz you tonight after our meeting and give you the heads up! Na, no excuses I would'nt have thought, we should be competitive enough.

Hows the ground mate? Last year the surface was spot on for us.

You sure, any truth you guys are light on numbers in the reserves??
Ground is in great nick!!
Look out for DBS!!!

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You sure, any truth you guys are light on numbers in the reserves??
Ground is in great nick!!
Look out for DBS!!!

Not as far as I'm aware, we had a heap on the track last night so would be surprised if that's the case!

DBS? Not following there...

ROCK07

Club Legend
Feb 8, 2006
port melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
cricket
Not as far as I'm aware, we had a heap on the track last night so would be surprised if that's the case!

DBS? Not following there...

DBS just an inside thing lol, yeah i would have been shocked if you guys didn't have the number, we were the same close to 50 on the track last nite.

Good luck!

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
DBS just an inside thing lol, yeah i would have been shocked if you guys didn't have the number, we were the same close to 50 on the track last nite.

Good luck!

To easy pal, all the best.

Time to relax

Team Captain
May 8, 2009
Sunshine
AFL Club
Carlton
Tips:

Deer Park v St Albans - 35 points
Altona v Port Colts - 14 points Talk of lack of fitness out of Colts,false.
Nth Foots v Hoppers - 4 points, Hoppers in a close one
Spotty v Albion - Spotty by 74 points
Sunshine v Heights - Sunshine by 40 points

Rock - you playing?

Also interesting to see Glenn Manton going to Taylors Lakes despite all rumors. Good luck to all teams this season:rolleyes:

rogers

Debutant
Mar 8, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tips:

Deer Park v St Albans - 35 points
Altona v Port Colts - 14 points Talk of lack of fitness out of Colts,false.
Nth Foots v Hoppers - 4 points, Hoppers in a close one
Spotty v Albion - Spotty by 74 points
Sunshine v Heights - Sunshine by 40 points

Rock - you playing?

Also interesting to see Glenn Manton going to Taylors Lakes despite all rumors. Good luck to all teams this season:rolleyes:

Surely the Grand Final Reply won't have the biggest margin of the round or has Spotty got that much better and no one will come close to them

PenAndPaper

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So many players leaving Hoppers due to the coach, looks like they need to start looking for a new coach for next season already

Time to relax

Team Captain
May 8, 2009
Sunshine
AFL Club
Carlton
Surely the Grand Final Reply won't have the biggest margin of the round or has Spotty got that much better and no one will come close to them. Sure Albion will be up for the contest no doubt, but being at Spotty just think once they get on top they will run away with the game. Albion will be a lot younger this season and will miss the experience of the departed players plus take a little bit to adjust under a new coach.

roller

Rookie
Aug 4, 2008
st.albans
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
St.Alabns over DeerPark -10 points
spotty over Albion - 30 points
Xing Over Nth Foot - 40 points
sunshine over heights - 50 points
Port Colts Over Altona - 6 points

w.weapons

Club Legend
Aug 10, 2006
in the dog house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
w.c.c champions 06/07
now the goat hearder cup is back in our posession on top of the ladder as i post ;)......

couldnt........just couldnt bring myself to pick the lions

great for the lions to win 1st up honestly didnt see the 90 pt pumping........as i tipped and thought st albans would have the edge though didnt have the cattle to compete......

always go to opposition huddles didnt get nothing in terms of stats/kpi's from the coach of st albans relaying them to his team.......team spirit the main message though what was mentioned they(deer park are a team of ''purchases'' found that interesting)........noticed people saying it alot down the end i was watching..... condos this condos that.....ppppfffftttt.......they have plenty $$$ surely the teams at the top end of the ladder players arnt playing for the love of it......depends on which way you look at it......play for $$$$ and win or play for 0000 and be competitive.....ill take the win-4pts any day of the week........good start but testing times ahead looking at the draw the 2 premiers from last year div 1/2 will sort who are the men from the boys.....

obviously spotty still have to play........but gee whizz.......back in the mid to late 90's a few old scores need to be settled.......whats that song.........''its been a while''

''green machine''spotty dogs'' are words that come to mind.......nothing but respect from this bigfooty poster......

weapo out.......

May 28, 2006
Sunshine
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sunshine Heights
now the goat hearder cup is back in our posession on top of the ladder as i post ;)......

great for the lions to win 1st up honestly didnt see the 90 pt pumping........as i tipped and thought st albans would have the edge though didnt have the cattle to compete......

always go to opposition huddles didnt get nothing in terms of stats/kpi's from the coach of st albans relaying them to his team.......team spirit the main message though what was mentioned they(deer park are a team of ''purchases'' found that interesting)........noticed people saying it alot down the end i was watching..... condos this condos that.....ppppfffftttt.......they have plenty $$$ surely the teams at the top end of the ladder players arnt playing for the love of it......depends on which way you look at it......play for $$$$ and win or play for 0000 and be competitive.....ill take the win-4pts any day of the week........good start but testing times ahead looking at the draw the 2 premiers from last year div 1/2 will sort who are the men from the boys.....

obviously spotty still have to play........but gee whizz.......back in the mid to late 90's a few old scores need to be settled.......whats that song.........''its been a while''

''green machine''spotty dogs'' are words that come to mind.......nothing but respect from this bigfooty poster......

weapo out.......

The difference between what Deer Park has done and what other teams do is buying an entire team. I am not an expert on Deer Parks list so maybe you can help me out but I cant seem to find anyone apart from Skinny who played last night that is actually a Deer Park junior??

Have a look at every other team that runs out this weekend and they would all have 6/7/8+ at the absolute minimum.

Gonna be a boring reunion at Deer park in 10 years time when nobody bothers showing up...... although if you offer them all a match payment to attend you should get 22.

Last night was the beginning of the end for the WRFL.

Wiggum

Debutant
Mar 14, 2006
Melb
AFL Club
Geelong
Pretty sure i didnt hear them sing the team song, which backs your point up beautifully 'goes bang'. None of them would have known the words!

Thunderball

Senior List
Nov 1, 2006
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Geelong

weapo out.......

The old saying - lay down with dogs and get up with Premierships !! Four out of the last 5 anyway.

Limited

Debutant
Aug 18, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The difference between what Deer Park has done and what other teams do is buying an entire team. I am not an expert on Deer Parks list so maybe you can help me out but I cant seem to find anyone apart from Skinny who played last night that is actually a Deer Park junior??

Have a look at every other team that runs out this weekend and they would all have 6/7/8+ at the absolute minimum.

Gonna be a boring reunion at Deer park in 10 years time when nobody bothers showing up...... although if you offer them all a match payment to attend you should get 22.

Hang on GBF50, you tried to win a game by buying kids out of the under 18's from Point Cook when you coached.
Lets face it if you had the money at Sunny Heights when you were coaching you would do the the same as Deer Park.

Get off your high horse.

PhiloBeddoe

Premium Gold
Mar 5, 2008
Ma's house.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
None
CBF reading back when posts started on Barry Hall and Deer Park but heard on the grape vine that on Monday night, Bazza signed with Deer Park for 8 or 9 matches for an undisclosed sum. I'm not disclosing.

If true, there won't be much shut eye for fullbacks on game eve. There will be some consolation though if you happen to get in his face.... WHACK!!! nighty night. Should make some out there think twice about making a name for themselves.

w.weapons

Club Legend
Aug 10, 2006
in the dog house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
w.c.c champions 06/07

g.catterall 5......d.nelson 12........d.stevens 3.....and you can add k.klix.....there are 4 off the top of my head........1st game up.....there will be more im sure when we play the lower sides like heights.......;)

now we are very lucky to have u/18's this year and its about this time where in 2009 we didnt have any as we know its a cycle......we have strong numbers lower down the jnr ranks so we will start seeing them filter through in years to come.......

w.weapons

Club Legend
Aug 10, 2006
in the dog house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
w.c.c champions 06/07
CBF reading back when posts started on Barry Hall and Deer Park but heard on the grape vine that on Monday night, Bazza signed with Deer Park for 8 or 9 matches for an undisclosed sum. I'm not disclosing.

If true, there won't be much shut eye for fullbacks on game eve. There will be some consolation though if you happen to get in his face.... WHACK!!! nighty night. Should make some out there think twice about making a name for themselves.

hahaha

he is going away over sea's........so no signature.......

w.weapons

Club Legend
Aug 10, 2006
in the dog house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
w.c.c champions 06/07
The old saying - lay down with dogs and get up with Premierships !! Four out of the last 5 anyway.

yes we all know that.......

i have respect.......

WHO IS THE NEW BLOKE CALLING THE FOOTY ON THE RADIO???......GEE WHIZZ......COULDNT GET TO ANY MATCHES YESTERDAY AND I LIKE LISTENING TO WHATS HAPPENING AROUND THE GROUNDS THOUGH HIS LACK OF FOOTY KNOWLEDGE FORCED ME TO TURN IT OFF.......ANY1ELSE HAVE THE SAME OPINION.......

LET WEAPO HAVE A CRACK.......

May 28, 2006
Sunshine
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sunshine Heights
g.catterall 5......d.nelson 12........d.stevens 3.....and you can add k.klix.....there are 4 off the top of my head........1st game up.....there will be more im sure when we play the lower sides like heights.......;)

Went fishing yesterday and caught myself fat woodstock drinking whale:D:D

Bit of a stretch to add Klix seeings though he played juniors at Nth Foots and then a few U18 games with deer park last year.

bucks3

Debutant
Jun 2, 2008
spotswood
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
australia
Who won, no scores on website or paper from Nth v Hoppers game.

2012 Division 1 Seniors
NORTH FOOTSCRAY 0.0 0.0 0.0 13.7 (85)
HOPPERS CROSSING 0.0 0.0 0.0 18.18 (126)

GOALS:
NORTH FOOTSCRAY: D'Altera 6 Clarke 3 Kater 2 Newton Williams
HOPPERS CROSSING: Knight 8 Downey 3 Carey 2 Murphy 2 Williams 2 Bluschke

BEST:
NORTH FOOTSCRAY: Wilson Arnott Kater Davis D'Altera MacZohan
HOPPERS CROSSING: Williams Downey Murphy Chircop Knight Merrifield

on WRFL WEBSITE

go_nodders

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2009
Blackburn
AFL Club
Richmond
Boys, I follow Mazenod the VAFA but love all suburban footy and try and get to one game at least in all comps during the year.
Was totally surprised by the one sided results in both Div 1 and 2 yesterday. Is the gap between the have and have nots getting wider? Or, do we put it just down to Round1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back