OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how reliable my source is but apparently swanpool played an illegal player last weekend no permit or cleareance?? Surely that didn't happen swansong where are all your new recruits?

I managed to sneak out for a look on saturday also.
I'm not usually a big Blacks fan at the best of times but even I was a little angry towards King Valley's tactics! Taking out there little blokes behind play and elbows up was definetly not in the spirit of the game..
Were any of King Valley's players reported? Surely No.5 was after that hit on Webby?
No wonder they didn't stick around for a beer!

You must have been a bit closer to the action than me mate. ;) I didn't see any elbows at all. I did see both teams goin in hard, and both teams stepping over the line a bit at times.

You Benalla boys always cry fowl when the goin gets tough. It's bloody football for chists sake! You are definatly a team that can give it but can't take it, and all the other teams know it, and will continue to use it against you to win games. Where was your full forward Saturday? Suspended! Where was your leading goal kicker for most of the finals last year? You guessed it!!!!

You Benalla boys always cry fowl when the goin gets tough. It's bloody football for chists sake! You are definatly a team that can give it but can't take it, and all the other teams know it, and will continue to use it against you to win games. Where was your full forward Saturday? Suspended! Where was your leading goal kicker for most of the finals last year? You guessed it!!!!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::D:):D:):thumbsu::thumbsu: i agree with KVroos :thumbsu::thumbsu::):D

You must have been a bit closer to the action than me mate. ;) I didn't see any elbows at all. I did see both teams goin in hard, and both teams stepping over the line a bit at times.

i agree with (onaprong) i was at the game and there was no elbows or dirty tatics against all blacks at all. just kv players were harder at the ball then them. To my eyes as soon as all blacks started to lose the game they started to go back to there old ways!!!!!!! :thumbsu:

Hi I am from Adelaide but my girlfriend and i were just in the kingvalley wine region over easter for the first time and decided to go watch a game of the local football, Kingvalley vs benella. I thought the game was a bit scrappy at time but highly entertaining. As the game went on i paid particular interest to a young blonde kingvalley player playing on the wing. He showed tremendous pace throughout the game, was very clean with his skills and was not afraid to get his own ball. The reason i am asking is that i have a few connections with a SANFL talent scout and i have no doubt he will be interested in this kid. I know it is a long shot but i was wondering if anyone knows him and could tell me his name. Thanks

Hi I am from Adelaide but my girlfriend and i were just in the kingvalley wine region over easter for the first time and decided to go watch a game of the local football, Kingvalley vs benella. I thought the game was a bit scrappy at time but highly entertaining. As the game went on i paid particular interest to a young blonde kingvalley player playing on the wing. He showed tremendous pace throughout the game, was very clean with his skills and was not afraid to get his own ball. The reason i am asking is that i have a few connections with a SANFL talent scout and i have no doubt he will be interested in this kid. I know it is a long shot but i was wondering if anyone knows him and could tell me his name. Thanks

I am not saying he or our other players aint an good but there is a big differants from O&K footy to SANFL
And yes I think I know who you talking about but along with the other 20 players won't be giving you any names its ,its taken the club along time to get to the position its in and not about to lose any player
But great you came to the King Valley for easter then to the footy hope you are back nexted year

Gerald, I see that young kid was named 3rd best for K.V in the Local paper and his initials are Hayden Sims and what i here went alright V All Blacks at the weekend?
Michael McKenzie not worth $6.00 let alone $600, RIDICULOUS!

Yes I understand your concern about losing players and I understand the difference between the leagues but the kid is obviously very young and I really liked what I saw. Thanks

Keep pumping your own tyres up mate you might get a few more $$$ out of KV..

Tips for this weekend boys

moyhu over tarra by 25pts
nth wang over doon by 120pts
greta to smash blacks by 85pts
king valley over the prong by 50
swanpool over whorouly in a close one 5pts
milawa over bright by 150pts
g/bat over glenrowan by 1pt

Our Full Forward kicked 4 goals on Saturday..
Our Centre Half Foward was suspended and will also miss this week just like your mate sesho!
And not sure who the other goalkicker your talking about is?

Not sure if Frankie was being sarcastic when he said jezza likes playing on Kaz, i think he was...but i'm pretty sure Wilson and kaz played on each other in the final last year, and how many did he kick that day :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our Centre Half Foward was suspended and will also miss this week just like your mate sesho!

I think i agree with Kvroos and your comments shows your got no idea abouts what goes on in at any club, let alone your own from what i heard your bloke got off . Sounds like you are one of benalla blokes that sit on the fence giving them a bad name each week

Not sure if Frankie was being sarcastic when he said jezza likes playing on Kaz, i think he was...but i'm pretty sure Wilson and kaz played on each other in the final last year, and how many did he kick that day :confused:

Think you might find someone else played on Jez in the GF (at least for much of it), from memory. And yes, Frankie was saying it tongue in cheek.

I think i agree with Kvroos and your comments shows your got no idea abouts what goes on in at any club, let alone your own from what i heard your bloke got off . Sounds like you are one of benalla blokes that sit on the fence giving them a bad name each week

Sorry?? Are you drunk?
I just stated that our full forward did play on the weekend and kicked 4 goals and that King Valley also have players that get suspended.
Yes our bloke did get off what is your point?
We are over it now and looking forward to Greta tomorrow!

Alright, what ever. Your 'Center Half Forward' then. And I'm sure if you have any thing to do with Benalla (or half a brain) you would know who the guy was that was suspended last year.

My tips for the weekend

Moyhu by 25
nth wang by 80pts
blacks by 15pts
king valley over the prong by 45pts
whorouly in a close one 75pts
milawa over bright by 75pts
g/bat over glenrowan draw.

quality of footy b/w g/bat and glenrowan might be low!

Think you might find someone else played on Jez in the GF (at least for much of it), from memory. And yes, Frankie was saying it tongue in cheek.

You'll have to ask him next time in corridor, but i believe he spent a fair bit of time on him

A little bit disappointed......camped out over night on fri to ensure I was there at our ground when the Great Man arrived to do battle against us....waiting......waiting.....what..a no show...:confused::confused::confused:.I demanded my money back from the gatekeeper.....I don't thimk I was the only one....a good crowd there today to see gretas answer to G Ablett snr......:(:(:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back