AFL round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad start to the weekend with my "safe" multi and also my Collingwood bet. Thought Collingwood with a 30 odd point start would be enough. Knew i shouldn't have bet on tonights game.

Adding:
Richmond 60+
Sydney 25+
$50(freebet)@10.20

Hoping the good Richmond show up.

To whoever offered up the $1.90 on Betfair for JUdd to goal ...

Thank you very much. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. :D:thumbsu:

Heh, that was me - enjoy the cash

Happy to give action on anyone's favourite player to score anytime, just pm me and I'll put it up

Bad start to the weekend with my "safe" multi and also my Collingwood bet. Thought Collingwood with a 30 odd point start would be enough. Knew i shouldn't have bet on tonights game.

Adding:
Richmond 60+
Sydney 25+
$50(freebet)@10.20

Hoping the good Richmond show up.

Had them with a "safe" bet too with +24.5 start lol

As long as the other games goes according to "plan" it will be a good weekend.

My others this weekend:
DT:
Multi:
Fyfe vs Barlow vs Pavlich @2.80
Boyd vs Dal Santo vs Goddard @2.10

Jack vs Bolton vs McVeigh @2.80

Regular:
Clinton Jones - Most Disposals Group B @7

Multi:
Richmond >25 Points @1.72
Essendon >40 Points @ 1.38
Hawthorn >25 Points @1.72
Geelong >25 Points @1.67

*SWANS -13.5 (x2)

While Port have been impressive in their start to 2012, winning their opener against St.Kilda and competitive against the Bombers. I'm not convinced. They are still a relatively young side and with all young sides will have their ups and downs. They have been up for two straight weeks to start the season and rightly so but I feel a let down is on the cards here against the more matured Swans.

Port haven't beaten the Swans since the year they made the Grand final in 2007! Losing 6 straight. Sydney will hold no fears in taking on the Power in Adelaide as they have simply dominated them in recent years.

The Swans back six is just about as solid as it gets. The loss of LRT isn't ideal but Grundy and Richards continue to float under the radar and are extremely reliable and consistent. Shaw, Malceski and Mattner look to be back to their best with their run and carry and they are proving once again very difficult to score against. Ports key forwards much like their team in general are very hot and cold. Shultz and Westoff are the main culprits, while Butcher and Stewart fall into the young bracket. These guys will find today tough.

On the back of Sydney's solid defense the Swans onballers are all extremely strong and hard at it. Mumord back is huge as he sets the tone for the likes of Kennedy, Jack, Goodes, Bolton, McVeigh, Hanneberry and Parker. With a great blend of inside and out I think this group will have a field day against the Powers onballers. Sydney will prove they are a top 5 side here and win well. Swans by 30!
(2.0u @ 2.01 @ Pinnacle)

Finished off strongly and a bit luckily on the Supercoach bets last round, current record now 6-3 + 2.48 units.

1 unit Trengove over Foley at $1.85. From the 2 games Trengove has held his head reasonably high as captain averaging 108 while Foley has been a little down on usual production averaging 79. I expect it to be closer than that but I'll take the player in better form.

1 unit Fyfe over Rockliff at $1.85. Just going to keep taking Fyfe over whoever they put him up against. Fre should dominate this game which points to plenty of ball to Fyfe.

Swans (-13.5) 2U @ 1.92
Richmond (-30.5) 1U @ 1.92

Multi:
Essendon (-16.5)
Fremantle (-12.5)
Sydney (-7.5)
Richmond (-15.5)
.5U @ $3.07

And im currently tempted to take the saint's (-10.5).. Hoping that alot of the players have gotten there confidence back after the big win last weekend.

Port Adelaide (-13.5) 2U @ 1.92
Richmond (-30.5) 1U @ 1.92

Multi:
Essendon (-16.5)
Fremantle (-12.5)
Sydney (-7.5)
Richmond (-15.5)
.5U @ $3.07

And im currently tempted to take the saint's (-10.5).. Hoping that alot of the players have gotten there confidence back after the big win last weekend.

Should be +13.5 for Port. Who are you backing? Port or Swannies? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few DT bets
2u muzungu over adcock @ 1.82 centre bet, remaining at luxbet
2u maric >64.5 @ 1.7
1u reid under 2 goals @ 1.87
1u pearce under 70.5 @ 1.87
1u brown < 83 @ 1.87
2u hurley over 77 @ 1.87

Knew I shouldve gone with Port - :mad:

They want it way more than Sydney. Sydney think they're top sh*t.

Port went flat in the 4th last week against Essendon, Im not watching the game..But lets hope the same happens. (Gah feel bad for saying that about my team.)

I have a multi with the last leg being the Bulldogs over the Saints. If they win, I scoop $680 for my $30 outlay. Should I hedge or let it run? I am not as confident on the Bulldogs as I was when I made the bet, though I still feel they will be competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back