Luke Darcy

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and Kreuzer's run tackle and chase get a mention but Naita at number 5 is just there coz hes not a ruckman of old who just "gives the team first use and does nothing else" to paraphrase him.

Naita's ruck work is worthy of Brownlow votes, let alone his closing pace, tackling, sublime hand-passing skills, and general follow-up work! I'd take NN ANY day over Kreuzer, and I think 15 or 16 teams out of the 18 would too.

'Darce' has a permanent hard-on for average battler rucks who work hard. They probably remind the egotistical assclown of his own underachieving career.

Hey 'Darce', tell us more about how Hampson is the most improved player in the league this year... I mean FFS, can he actually see anyone under 6 foot 5? That was him tonight wasn't it? If not my apologies to whichever commentator I thought was 'Darce', no one should have to suffer that.

/rant

Paid to be a flog. Dream job.
Pretty much. And just when you think the old and decrepit Walls is about to retire from commentating, another flog like Darcy with longevity on his side comes along.

Id have to seriously restrain myself from spitting on him if i passed him in the streets.

Pretty much. And just when you think the old and decrepit Walls is about to retire from commentating, another flog like Darcy with longevity on his side comes along.

Id have to seriously restrain myself from spitting on him if i passed him in the streets.

Although, we do have Jacko, who if seen through eyes of a Victorian must look like a galloping idiot. He's stupid biased. I don't care though because it's our only respite from the moronic Victorian commentators. Good on 'im.

Maybe a good bloke like Luke Priddis will fly our WA flag in the media one day?

I just don't don't get how these Victorians still don't rate Beau Watters.

I love the way Watters goes about it.

Is that Watters related to the Smurf Watters, and an additional player on our list I can't see listed? Yes I'm being pedantic, I'm in a picky mood my family tell me, but it's Waters. Like still, muddy or deep....:D

They are slowly replacing the flogs with professional callers.

He's a dead set flog though, when are they going to replace him? :confused::D

Is that Watters related to the Smurf Watters, and an additional player on our list I can't see listed? Yes I'm being pedantic, I'm in a picky mood my family tell me, but it's Waters. Like still, muddy or deep....:D

He's a dead set flog though, when are they going to replace him? :confused::D

I think it was Leigh Matthews, against the Dogs that called him Beau Watters.

I nearly drowned in my beer.

Are the eagles the worst called team?

It's like nobody has bothered to learn the players names, they are always getting mistaken for other eagles players, sometimes it's not even an easy mistake.

Shuey for hams
Gaff for shuey
Waters for selwood
butler for smith
glass for hurn

Typical examples, FFS I can do better without the TV

We get the C-grade commentary team every week. Ricciuto would be the dumbest guy on all TV. He says some truly bizarre things. Topped it off with his gushing about GWS after the game, how they would be absolutely rapped with their performance :rolleyes: :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite from todays call was Herpaderp Russell's "Really set things up for GWS early on".

Set what up? An 80 point flogging from a team that only showed up to play for the first quarter?

Wish someone would aim a guided missile at the commentary box and do the world a favour.

Darling and Cox always seem to get messed up as well.

Darcy is a flog but Robert Walls has always attracted all of my hate. Genuine ****stick.

Dwayne took his love of basketball analogies to the ridiculous level on the weekend when he said that (whoever took the big grab on our HFF, first quarter, Cameron maybe?) posterised it. "They'll be making posters of that up here", like it was a big dunk.

That, shorts it, from the paint...he needs to just go call NBL to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back