Competitions Goal Kicking Game - Last Man Standing

Apr 1, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC
Im surprised theres a few real risky selections... Thought most people would be selecting Walker, Tip, Lynch and possibly porps...

Should the game be made harder? I could see all the risk takers who have selected outside chances being eliminated pretty quick, and in 3 rounds there could be half the people still playing but only selecting Walker and Tippett.

What about each person can only select a player once? Ive chosen Lynch, so if he kicks a goal this weekend I cant select him next week? Might move the game along quicker?

Thoughts?
That is already a rule of the game.

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Lynch out, Callinan in

May 3, 2010
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Great idea Carl.
Will you be tracking all of the "stayers" to make sure they don't do a sneaky repeat pick?

The rules remind me a little of a famous Monty Python skit with lots of guys called Bruce...

Godallblighty

Premiership Player
May 17, 2010
Hanging Rock
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm going for the long view. Suspect there won't be too many left standing after ten rounds and it will be worth having Tippett/Walker/Porps up your sleeve if you make it that far.

Jaensch for this round for me.

Jul 26, 2004
rAdelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds United
Good concept, hopefully everyone is honest because there is a fair bit of policing to do.

Put me down for Matty wright. If I find he has the green vest I will race back to this thread as fast as I can

Pilchard_Adams

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looking at Carls rules (I may of misunderstood :eek:) but rule 2 states.

2. You can't select the same player twice

I thought that meant if you have picked a Tex once you cannot pick him again...ever..

Thats why I went for Stiffy this week, hopefully he sneaks down for one because it is unlikely he will against better sides.

Aha dont mind me, nightshift plays tricks on the mind. Missed the whole rules section lol.

Anyway, Lynch was dropped, im going to go Callinan this week.

Plz edit my pick ;)

Back