Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

215,833 views! 240,000 is the next target - will get on top of St Kilda schoolgirl thread

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

3772924_CreateAgif.gif

215,833 views! 240,000 is the next target - will get on top of St Kilda schoolgirl thread

Metaphorically speaking, or course.

PawsWalk.jpg

HamIdea.jpg

carmagedon.jpg

carmadegon2.jpg

Darth Hammer!

ZMf9x.gif

Hahaha, just when I think's the thread is done.

BANG

Along comes another winner!

This thread is now the second article on a "Hamish McLachlan" google search.

His wiki page is still the first though.:thumbsu:

Seeing as he looks at his wiki, on average, 137 times an hour, we have some work to do.

Has been for 48 hours.

Doubt we'll ever get top spot though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thread I've seen on BF.

Pretty sure this is the dog he ran over.

cotchin_main-200x0.jpg

I can't watch the interview again, it makes me sick how he turns it into a laugh... pretty sure the dogs name was Kuda?

Koutou I thought.

Delidio on Footy Show. Could be something brought up.

Probably the most sensible thing said so far. However, being a host of a TV show is probably good enough to escape deletion by all bar the most extreme deletionists. But, feel free to read up the Notability rules, make your own call and if you think he doesn't meet the requirements, nominate the article for deletion.

Oh is mine still there??

Please say yes!

Ricky Nixon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back