The candy man!

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Can't see much point posting eye candy vids of someone not available to play with us this year. Are you a footy **** teaser?

He's set himself to return before finals, lil bit of krak love won't go astray.

Can't see much point posting eye candy vids of someone not available to play with us this year. Are you a footy **** teaser?

He said he wants to be back by July, let's wait and see.

Not gonna lie. I was a bit apprehensive to click on this thread. Flashbacks to watching the movie "IT" as a 5 year old on betaMax...

Now I just miss the Krak man :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are definitely missing the goals he was capable of kicking last year if Sinclair had his finishing skills think of the player he could be.

Is there any information on how his knee is tracking because his finishing could be very helpful come finals I also think Krak would be a better player if he tackled and pressured like Sinclair the kid does do some thing very well.

We are definitely missing the goals he was capable of kicking last year if Sinclair had his finishing skills think of the player he could be.

Is there any information on how his knee is tracking because his finishing could be very helpful come finals I also think Krak would be a better player if he tackled and pressured like Sinclair the kid does do some thing very well.

We certainly wont rush him, and TBH i don't think he could help us much come finals this year anyway, traditionaly takes a season to refind your best form and he would have missed a ton of work, but even if he isn't anywhere near his best a few VFL games will do him the world of good for next year.

We certainly wont rush him, and TBH i don't think he could help us much come finals this year anyway, traditionaly takes a season to refind your best form and he would have missed a ton of work, but even if he isn't anywhere near his best a few VFL games will do him the world of good for next year.
Yes I think you are right mate we won,t rush him back he was good for us last year,what did you think about my thoughts on Sinclair it seems to me only his finishing is the problem because his field kicking does not seem to bad to me.Thanks for the reply mate.:thumbsu:

Yes I think you are right mate we won,t rush him back he was good for us last year,what did you think about my thoughts on Sinclair it seems to me only his finishing is the problem because his field kicking does not seem to bad to me.Thanks for the reply mate.:thumbsu:

I don't see Sinkers as a fwd in the future, i see him as an in an under mid, that's where we'll see him at his best IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back