Gilbert_Hodge

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sunderland AFC
Favourable draw? We've going to have played IMO 4 of the top 8 in the first 7 weeks.

I counted 3 (unless you think Norf will make it).

With that criteria set, Hawthorn play 6 contenders in the first 7 rounds (Melbourne being the odd one out).

Please don't forget you play the majority of the 'low ranked' teams twice. :thumbsu:

Jun 2, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GWS
Shut up Mr E you ****ing piece of ****ing crap... Just accept that Essendon is going to demolish your mob, there will be no game of "Duck, Duck, Goose" this weekend, with the "Duck" eliminated, all your mob has left is the "Goose"...

;)

[YOUTUBE]S29A97UPyRM[/YOUTUBE]

We claim infinite duck.

West "Giving the umpies a blowy" Coast.

That's your comeback? Really? North would be a lot more effective if they tried tackling the waist/stomach area of players rather than an opponent's head. Muppet.

That's your comeback? Really? North would be a lot more effective if they tried tackling the waist/stomach area of players rather than an opponent's head. Muppet.

Dear lord!!! I have even drawn in Lj. I am some sort of god. Or evil leper.

Dear lord!!! I have even drawn in Lj. I am some sort of god. Or evil leper.

Drawn me in with what? We're both well aware here that you talk s**t. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jobe3votes

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 5, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool & Melbourne Storm

I suggest you read this ...

Bomber blitz downs Eagles

Yet, the Bombers are a fair bit better team than in 2011 where we beat you at the same venue. We're favourites for a reason this weekend :thumbsu:

You better have the tissues ready because you'll be crying us a river when we smack you lot from pillar to post.

yes and where is LeCras now? :D

Anything else? I'll give you a 2nd chance :thumbsu:

That's ok, if you can't think up of anything else I guess you better quit whilst you are behind
Ah I see, you're the type who cheers injuries...

w***er.

Jobe3votes

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 5, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool & Melbourne Storm

Ah I see, you're the type who cheers injuries...

w***er.

What have you been drinking? I replied to what was posted to me with a valid response. The :D was for myself replying in a manner that defeated anything he could throw at me regarding Bombers vs Eagles.

So I'll ask you, where is LeCras now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back