Environment Has the weather in Melbourne always been so sh#t?

Remove this Banner Ad

This summer was the worst in living memory.
You mean, since 2010/11 (last year) where it was idiotically wet with little good weather due to La Nina? 2002/3 was bad for the same reason.

This was an ok year IMV. Melbourne weather changes quickly due to its coastal position adjacent the roaring 40's and Great Australian Bite. It means erratic weather, but it also means nice lush parks, gardens and nature strips, as opposed to gravel streetscapes and Stobie poles.

It's not as bad as made out, and is even predictable in its own way, but the key is not to hang your well-being on what the friggen weather is doing!

MqWahqdB8jd24insPy6IYJSmo1_400.jpg

Wtf im not an assburger.
Double assburger with cheese combo? The following may justify any such opinion.

I dont really care what you "feel" when it comes to temperature. Or your experiences.

My opinion is based on facts/science. You are wrong.

Like i said, i get paid to understand temperatures, and deal with people like you that have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to this subject.
You don't have to deal with me. You've never had to deal with me, I can't remember ever coming across you in any other thread

I wouldnt have got all anal if you didnt call me a d*******.
I wonder if calling you a d******* was unprovoked?

Ive not been in victoria when its been 35 plus.
You do understand, your "knowledge" doesn't have credibilty in this thread as a result of the bolded? A theory, maybe.

PS. If any mods are not liking where this is going, that's my last post when it comes to this handbag fight I've been forced into.

Double assburger with cheese combo? The following may justify any such opinion.

You don't have to deal with me. You've never had to deal with me, I can't remember ever coming across you in any other thread

I wonder if calling you a d******* was unprovoked?

You do understand, your "knowledge" doesn't have credibilty in this thread as a result of the bolded? A theory, maybe.

PS. If any mods are not liking where this is going, that's my last post when it comes to this handbag fight I've been forced into.

I clearly said people "like" you.

I may have provoked you, but you responded like a child with no actual input.

Id argue you are not credible, or at least unclear in your explanation of a difference between two identical situations.

You sound like a bitchboy. Deal with your own problems instead of running to mummy.

Melbourne is the only place in continental Australia which is part of the temperate Latitudes of Climate. So the weather will be colder than in the rest of Aus.

Lol at the shitfighting ITT. Pretty entertaining stuff.

It's true, the weather here is very inconsistent. You'll get the four seasons in one day, or just the opposite of what the weather should be.

On my summer break, I was waiting for the wind and rain to settle and the sun to come out. Now it's nearing winter and I've been wearing shortsleeve shirts and shorts for the past week.

It's not irritating, you get used to it I guess

Melbourne is the only place in continental Australia which is part of the temperate Latitudes of Climate. So the weather will be colder than in the rest of Aus.

Canberra sees a continental climate which is much cooler than Melbourne in winter on average.

Can be colder on average but it does not classify ;)(Most likely because Canberra is a bit further in land, and not direct at the sea)

chemtrails. They drop em on us about 2-3 times a week causing the overcast...

Have photo's and video's to prove it.

Those that think it's impossible are misinformed..

I have lived in Melbourne for two nearly 2 years now, and I have to say the weather is absolute crap. Is it possible to get a week of nice warm weather without rain or clouds?

Some possible technological solutions:

Icelandic%20children%20wool%20sweater%20-%20white%20image.jpg

umbrella_red-blunt-umbrellas_320.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne has great, and variable weather. The only Australian city I'd move to (for the weather) would be Hobart. Sometimes Melbourne is too hot.

Another beautiful day in melbourne today.

might be the only one for the year ;-)

seriously, I'm in a much chirpier mood since the weather has brightened, but fckkkkkkkkkkk it was a long, cold, protracted winter; goddamn I'm thinking of moving to Cairns, I got some serious S.A.D. happening these few months just gone ..

OP has every right to whinge, Melbourne's weather is bollocks.

Melbourne gets half as much rainfall as sydney, less rainy days than sydney and more days over 30 than sydney...yeah its the worst in the world

The weather in Melbourne has been historically pretty inconsistent yeah. It has the mind of a 16-year old girl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back