AFL Live DLC out NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Ross
I made comment yesterday of the hawks clash jumper not showing numbers. I recreated the same game last night and it did the same thing - no numbers on the back of the jumpers. I then refreshed my lists, deleted my custom team and started the same game and the numbers where there. If you are interested I do have screen shots of the no number team running on to the ground, the coin toss and the first centre bounce.
By the way.....great improvements in the game....fantastic job!

Thanks for following this up for us - not sure what it could be but this will narrow it down for the guys.

never play against this guy called "coops honda". He has ridiculous lag that mean he can just run with the ball and kick goals while you think you have the ball in your possession. The only way you can combat this lag is to make sure you never let the ball touch the ground. I managed to scrape a few goals by playing kick to kick until i marked inside fifty. So frustrated this guy wasted 20 minutes of my life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

make another account with an australian address mate. im pretty sure you may have to get someone to buy u a psn card so u can purchase it
Creating an Australian PSN account worked to make the DLC show up in the game menu, but I still run into the credit card problem.

Am I right in assuming if I buy a PSN card at a shop here in the US the code will not work with the Australian based account?

I am planning to be in Melbourne at the beginning of July so if I need to get one from Australia I may be able to get one when I am there, but that trip has started to look like less of a sure thing in recent days so I might need to figure out something else. Thanks.

Zane

Am I right in assuming if I buy a PSN card at a shop here in the US the code will not work with the Australian based account?
That won't work. You need an AUS PSN Card.

Any chance we could get full Patch+DLC list Ross?

I'm loving the new marking system, easily the biggest change and really makes for a much more enjoyable game. If the aiming/lock on on the field kicking could be tweaked a little more then I think it'll be absolutely spot on perfect.

Got smacked twice by HBK619. First game was close for the first half, until he broke away. Found out late in the last quarter that all my tactics were defensive, which isn't what I wanted.
Second game was better, but I still had issues getting free possession.
Centre clearances were way too easy for him, and there was nothing I could do.

Nick Riewoldt was missing sitters from 20m out, while Robin Nahas was snapping crackers from the boundary line.

I found the On-The-Fly interchange system doesn't work at all online. The players won't swap at stoppages like they do in offline gameplay. They will swap at the end of the quarter though., or of you do it through the pause menu.

I had to try to do everything through the pause menu, which stuffed me up a couple of times.

Yep, HBK619 destroyed me. His style of play is just so through and through, cuts everyone to the side, moves to the inside and before you know it he is breaking away towards goal. He took his foot off my throat in the last quarter though.

Played him once, lost by 4 points in a thriller where I took a mark inside 50 with 2 game minutes left only for the ump to call not 15. It was very much line-ball.

Second time i was up 15-0 at quarter time, he kicked 10 in a row to be up 61-16, then I cut it to 61-46 with 10 game minutes left but he closed out and won by either 16 or 20ish, can't remember.

Both games were highly entertaining though.

Any chance we could get full Patch+DLC list Ross?

I'm loving the new marking system, easily the biggest change and really makes for a much more enjoyable game. If the aiming/lock on on the field kicking could be tweaked a little more then I think it'll be absolutely spot on perfect.

It is up to Tru Blu to disclose patch notes, however it's unlikely that we would publish a full list of changes to gameplay as it increases the chances of reverse-engineering to find exploits. Most are reasonably obvious, although it is interesting that the continuous bumping still continues online?

In terms of content of the DLC then I think releasing a complete and concise list is a must as it is a paid product. I will ask permission to release that.

It is up to Tru Blu to disclose patch notes, however it's unlikely that we would publish a full list of changes to gameplay as it increases the chances of reverse-engineering to find exploits. Most are reasonably obvious, although it is interesting that the continuous bumping still continues online?

In terms of content of the DLC then I think releasing a complete and concise list is a must as it is a paid product. I will ask permission to release that.

Won't be long until your the boss, Ross. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back