AFL Live DLC out NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thinking maybe in the next game they should put in that when there is a throw in or a ball up that one of your teammates or the opposition player can go up and be thrid man. So you can win the ruck contest more if your not good at it or facing Aaron Sandilands.

In the next game they should put in more than 1 year in season mode, so you can trade, draft and resign players also it needs a tribunal so players can get reported.

Why cant big ant just put the more indepth features pf afl wii into the game play now, would be a perfect game
Because BigAnt didn't make the Wii game. And it would've taken too much focus away from the gameplay that is so fun.

Now quit your bitching.

can someone confirm what happens to the retirees from 2011 when you download the DLC. I read somewhere that they are still on the lists. I highly doubt this, but can someone check if Cameron Ling is still on the cat's list? I would get the DLC myself, but I've used my monthly internet usage and don't have a hope of downloading 200mb, due to the net being slowed to half its speed.

can someone confirm what happens to the retirees from 2011 when you download the DLC. I read somewhere that they are still on the lists. I highly doubt this, but can someone check if Cameron Ling is still on the cat's list? I would get the DLC myself, but I've used my monthly internet usage and don't have a hope of downloading 200mb, due to the net being slowed to half its speed.
Someone reported that the retirees are deleted. They are no longer listed on the their team's lists, or as delisted players.
However, if you have a save game with them in it (i.e a season from 2011), then they'll continue to be in that team for those games.

ok, thanks. So they're no longer there. I'll have to reset my squads, start a 2011 season + a 2011 nab cup. Hopefully get the DLC and start a 2012 season + a 2012 nab cup. Then I've basically got a 2 year career mode. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because BigAnt didn't make the Wii game. And it would've taken too much focus away from the gameplay that is so fun.

Now quit your bitching.

HBK does Richmond have the jeep and harvey norman sponsors?

and do we have white shorts for away(not black) ?

How about the clash and heritage?

and our new logo? Does Ivan have a mullet?

Oh, also, I don't know if people have realised, but players like Boumann who were previously on AFL lists have there name pronounced by Cometti and BT. I think this was the same as it was in the old AFL games as well

Well i caved and got the dlc, big mistake, but happy to donate to bigants next game anyway.

Is there an easy way to delete it?

I like the gold logos but i like the white shorts more.

I cant believe they ****ed that up, whether the clubs said ok or not. Pretty big oversight on bigants part.

Well i caved and got the dlc, big mistake, but happy to donate to bigants next game anyway.

I cant believe they ****** that up, whether the clubs said ok or not. Pretty big oversight on bigants part.
I dont think 'they' ****** anything up. From what Ross has said in the past, what the AFL and the teams say goes. BA would not have any freedom to manipulate or alter anything outside team or AFL requirments even if they wanted too. It is fully AFL licensed, so when they say jump, BA says how high?

Correct me if I am wrong Ross.

We agree to disagree though. The patch and DLC is epic.

I dont think 'they' ****** anything up. From what Ross has said in the past, what the AFL and the teams say goes. BA would not have any freedom to manipulate or alter anything outside team or AFL requirments even if they wanted too. It is fully AFL licensed, so when they say jump, BA says how high?

Correct me if I am wrong Ross.

We agree to disagree though. The patch and DLC is epic.

Correct. We do as we are told.

HBK does Richmond have the jeep and harvey norman sponsors?

and do we have white shorts for away(not black) ?

How about the clash and heritage?

and our new logo? Does Ivan have a mullet?
1. Yes, both sponsors are there along with Kooga & Bingle.
2. No.
3. Clash is White Shorts, Heritage is Black shorts. Same jumpers as previous.
4. New Logo is in. No mullet.

I cant believe they ****** that up, whether the clubs said ok or not. Pretty big oversight on bigants part.
Shorts are the reason it's '****ed'? Wow. You don't look at other things, like the entire new lists? What's the gold logo you speak of?

If you want to delete it, go to Game Utility Data and delete the stuff in there, you may be deleting other content though so watch out (and you will have to re-download the patches).

1. Yes, both sponsors are there along with Kooga & Bingle.
2. No.
3. Clash is White Shorts, Heritage is Black shorts. Same jumpers as previous.
4. New Logo is in. No mullet.
Shorts are the reason it's '******'? Wow. You don't look at other things, like the entire new lists? What's the gold logo you speak of?

If you want to delete it, go to Game Utility Data and delete the stuff in there, you may be deleting other content though so watch out (and you will have to re-download the patches).

yeh the white shorts for the cats are good for playing against darker coloured jumpers. I always wore them.

Entire new lists dont interest me as my team only has players that were already in the squad before dlc. Even then ive altered their stats again for more realism. I realised this before i bought dlc, i basically just donated the money for the gold logo alone.

Correct. We do as we are told.
but they ok'd the white shorts before, then this year they said no? If so, reason given?

Or were they not in the game when shown for the afl to ok the uniforms?

I just dont understand how someone could think removing the correct uniforms would be a benefit worth paying for, theres no logic to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back