FFFX Footy Fanatic Lists

Remove this Banner Ad

plover55

Draftee
Apr 8, 2009
claremont
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Just Wondering If anybody has the lists for this game from 2010 onwards? I'm looking to update the lists but don't want to do it all the way from the 2009 lists.

Cheers

Ive got 2010 and 2011, 2011 has suns but can't be played on career unless redraft, however fixed them, took the suns out and put the players back to the club they were in for 2010, all new suns are non existant. Uploading tomorrow with some other stuff.

Okay then sounds good! Looking to start a story soon with some updated lists so it would be much appreciated!

Exams, other tests, Uploading today actaully, people been asking me, I've finally got to fix the 2002, 2010 and 2011 partially, I was going to fix them because alot of errors and they were unplayable. Ill upload them for everyone in a few hours, however, I can't gurantee that they will be playable, also there is atleast one team who will never lose a game for like 5 years, Need to fix that along with players that keep getting 800 disposals per year + brownlow medal every year.

Most the Geelong team. Added a few players back. Few Syndey players. Cant name them all there was a lot of players.

Most the Geelong team. Added a few players back. Few Syndey players. Cant name them all there was a lot of players.

Fixed these in fixed 2011 lists. Since I had 2010 lists aswell. I used that for 2011 Sydney and Cats players. I also said this in the download thread, but I will fix them again as you guys claim that the 2011 fixed lists don't work (I think I must have uploaded the wrong ones) as I fixed them almost 1 month ago and didn't really remember the names.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back