Not open for further replies.

Hrvat Hawks

Debutant
Feb 17, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hajduk Split, Croatian NT
I bought a bunch of customized chicago bulls ones for my basketball team....eagerly awaiting their arrival.

here they are;

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/jackjersey/199514695/

So my team has had them for a few weeks now, 2 washes in, the black on the bulls writing its paint, and coming off. Really pissed off. All the other numbers and names on the back are black material not paint. Ive emailed him and he is telling me i should have hand-washed them! There are no washing instruction labels on the jerseys. He is saying he will speak to the factory to see if he can get me material patches. (after he told me he wasnt going to do anything and i dropped a slight threat) Im not holding my breath. Really disappointing. Dont know why they didnt use the same as the numbers and names on the bulls font.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
So my team has had them for a few weeks now, 2 washes in, the black on the bulls writing its paint, and coming off. Really pissed off. All the other numbers and names on the back are black material not paint. Ive emailed him and he is telling me i should have hand-washed them! There are no washing instruction labels on the jerseys. He is saying he will speak to the factory to see if he can get me material patches. (after he told me he wasnt going to do anything and i dropped a slight threat) Im not holding my breath. Really disappointing. Dont know why they didnt use the same as the numbers and names on the bulls font.

I had the same thing with a Pacers - Granger jersey. They're good fakes but not perfect.

footy88

Team Captain
Oct 22, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Yeah I think any of the names on the back that are in Black are the same, my home James is starting to come off. Some of the logo's on the shorts start to come off aswell my brother said.

Just received a new order not long ago, Drose, Irving, Harden and Rondo and a bunch of shorts, the shorts are awesome.

Crafted

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings, Arsenal
I'm 177cm and around 65kgs (I'm a skinny bloke), does anyone know what my size would be on jackjersey? Would be appreciated.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
I'm 177cm and around 65kgs (I'm a skinny bloke), does anyone know what my size would be on jackjersey? Would be appreciated.

I'd say for you, small for a good fit and medium for baggy but here is a chart:

aa-sizechart.jpg

footy88

Team Captain
Oct 22, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers

I would go for small mate, that's what I get and there all the Length +2 size so length wont be an issue and if your skinny my brother got a Size M by accident through a mates order and it was massive.

footy88

Team Captain
Oct 22, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Anyone care to make a prediction on brooklyn Nets jerseys?

Tipping it to be fairly traditional/plain, but I like that about NBA Jersey's.

Had nothing else to do this morning. Obviously basing it off the released logo.

JoeJohnsonNets.jpg

Couldnt find a match for the Brooklyn Font and I personally hope the Basketball isn't on them, but I was just playing around with it haha.

Crafted

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings, Arsenal
I don't know if I want a TMac raptors jersey or a VC raptors jersey...

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne

I'm literally the same height and only a couple of kilos more, and a small is too big for me. I dont like things baggy/long though. Gonna get myself a Youth large/XL.

Realms

Draftee
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey guys, I'm 6"3 and 90Kg's and I ordered a large based off the sizing chart on jackjersey. I like my jerseys a bit loose but not enough that it's going to get in the way while playing. You reckon it should be right? just dropped $600 on NYK road jerseys and shorts for my whole team.

Realms

Draftee
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
The jerseys aren't the same cut by eye as jack jerseys are a drop tail (back longer than front) and official rev 30s are same length front and back. The chart on NBA.com store shows them being way longer than what's listed on jacks chart. I have other hardwood classics etc from Asia and the sizing looks the same as jacks chart.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do you think a medium would be a better fit for you? I am 192cm/90kg and tossing up between a Medium and a Large.

Cheers,
Alex

Hey Alex. Depends whether you want a normal "t-shirt" fit or a gangsta fit. In hindsight maybe a medium might have been better (or a Large without the +2 length) but I'm fairly skinny (192cm/76 kg). Different jerseys are sometimes different sizes too, my Rose jersey from last year fits well but my Kyrie jersey from this year is a touch longer.

I didn't really bother with size charts, I just went for it. Better to be too big than too small anyway. I'd get a large if I were you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back