MRP / Trib. Come on MRP, do us a favour

Remove this Banner Ad

Mods, please remove this thread if inappropriate or merge it elsewhere.

After watching tonight's game.

Hoping that

• Ziebull gets at least 1 week for his heavy hit on Joseph (who didn't come back on) &
  • Judd gets at least 2 for his weird chicken wing arm twister on Adams.
Our next 2 are against North and Carlton respectively - both are 8 pointer games, would be good to face both without these guys in their respective teams :thumbsu:
Come on MRP and unleash the Giesch on these 2!!!

this is judd were talking here ? he would have needed to brake the guys arm to get two weeks

Judd's act IMO was disgraceful. A premeditated attempt to injure a prostrate opponent. Brings the game into disrepute.

But as has been pointed out he may be in contention for the brownlow and as such will get off scott free.

Hahah, would be the first bit of luck we've had in ages. We always seem to vs teams when either A. A huge milestone game or B. A player is just coming back from Suspension or injury. When was the last time a teams "Poster Boy" was out when we played them i.e.. Ablett/Judd?

Hahah, would be the first bit of luck we've had in ages. We always seem to vs teams when either A. A huge milestone game or B. A player is just coming back from Suspension or injury. When was the last time a teams "Poster Boy" was out when we played them i.e.. Ablett/Judd?
It's funny you say that because I've often thought the same way about us. Judd doesn't get suspended. Surely you must know that by now? He gets "spoken to".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, both 1 week and 2 are certainly reasonable! Swallow in doubt too? It's what I heard I'm not sure. Rance needs to ******* slaughter Petrie next week. I'm already nervous.

Maybe Griff on Petrie would be better, Rance doesn't seem to play him well, he was subbed out with a groin wasn't he?

the vision aint good and if he dont go then the radiowaves will light up and the AFL will be stamped as an embarrassment..the dudes shoulder popped out and here is Judd holding the gun...now FFS how ******* gaaaaaaaaaaawn is that? The elbow s**t from last year he had an out with I didnt know, I was trying to this...and that and all that BS that gets sold ....this one is thuggery without any get outs..

Judd's act IMO was disgraceful. A premeditated attempt to injure a prostrate opponent. Brings the game into disrepute.

But as has been pointed out he may be in contention for the brownlow and as such will get off scott free.

Took me a while to realise what he was doing, absolutely low act, can't imagine why anyone would do something like that especially these days

the vision aint good and if he dont go then the radiowaves will light up and the AFL will be stamped as an embarrassment..the dudes shoulder popped out and here is Judd holding the gun...now FFS how ******* gaaaaaaaaaaawn is that? The elbow s**t from last year he had an out with I didnt know, I was trying to this...and that and all that BS that gets sold ....this one is thuggery without any get outs..
All true Cogs but its Judd, he will say he held the arm up to stop him from handballing the ball out and honestly didnt realise he was pinned to the ground at the time. Juddy's QC will be flipping his gold coin while all this is being heard and the tribunal will get distracted and say ... no case to answer, we are sorry Mr Judd.

They are up and about and think they will beat us, it will be a close one and think the game will be similiar to last years when they beat us to 9th.
Being at the G is a big advantage to us.

The Jason McCartney comeback game still haunts me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back