Losing WEG posters 03-06

Remove this Banner Ad

It's interesting that these are still around as i would have thought they were destroyed immediately after the winner was known, unless someone is nicking both just to be sure. I do like the '04 lions and the '01 bombers posters and I also wouldn't mind having that '08 cats one as well, but the price is way too high for that.
One can dream though.

Is there a 2007 one?

Yep there sure is:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WEG-RARE...=AU_Sport_AFL_Memorabilia&hash=item336d6ed30a

$2000 :eek:
4825525947_c09145e15e.jpg

There are also shirts that were made by never sold, I remember seeing a Saints 97 Premiers one on eBay a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is brilliant!! Love the hawk being squashed underneath... something you don't see much of in his work!
There are quite a few showing the vanquished mascot being squashed. From what I can gather, they were generally commissioned for anniversary reunions of the premiers team.
409863035o.jpg
661bh.jpg
b62x.jpg
kgrhqiokpce6dlceeybosj7.jpg

I still have an Adelaide Crows 1993 grand final T-Shirt in my wardrobe, it's never been worn but has started to go yellow. They were selling them before the prelim final at the Queen Victoria Market. I thought about throwing it away numerous times, but for some reason after close to 20 years I still have it.

Still looking actually.. Don't think can be found other then printing it myself.
Try Gardenvale collectables, Carnegie collectables, Just collectables, Melbourne Sports Books and Legends & Heros to name a few here in Vic. If they haven't got what you're after, leave a wish list with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back