Game Day Port vs GWS Game Day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

ive never wanted my club to tank because i didnt want to watch matches like this.

so whats the difference???

hell, clubs have been outed as tanking and not even had a please explain from afl house.

we really like to do things the hard way dont we

I actually feel for Matty after seeing him up on the screen, was only a few years ago we loved him as one of the best rucks in the game, inspirational leader, we felt for him in missing out on that flag, he was and is Port Adelaide, but this is un acceptable, his Port reputation has forever been tarnished and he should walk away with what little he has left before the wolves come, Matty its time

He's
all time low as a supporter, hurts worse than the 119 grand final to be honest..i really need to seek therapy now for depression.PRIMUS WALK NOW, orelse we have to revolt, there is no other way around

Yeah hes gone

most likely after he speaks to board and works out the severance arrangements

do it with pride MaTty. No shame in not being up to it. You were a champion ruckman. No shame there

I stand by my three quarter statement. We got to 8 pts behind easily then decided to miss erverything. Came out in the last and did nothing. The players knew what they were doing. They want Primus gone and they did what they had to do.

Absolutely s**t performance. I won't be staying up till 3AM to watch this crap anymore until we see some significant changes in the club. Feel like I'm giving more of an effort to stay awake than most of our players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolutely, seeing Matty as that, we can call for his head, call him a shyte coach, but the bloke is a human being who gave it his best, that was shattering to see a bloke like that,

I actually feel for Matty after seeing him up on the screen, was only a few years ago we loved him as one of the best rucks in the game, inspirational leader, we felt for him in missing out on that flag, he was and is Port Adelaide, but this is un acceptable, his Port reputation has forever been tarnished and he should walk away with what little he has left before the wolves come, Matty its time

I really, really wanted Matty to turn out to be a good coach and have been prepared to let this season play out before giving up, but after this, something's gotta give.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back