Gee Dub

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
Here it is! The big one! The final! The biggest game of the year where voting counts for the result rather than the random sim.

Its the big hitting number 1 seeds the West Coast Wonders, led by Wise Guy Sam, ClarkeM, ShaunDuggan, DemonJim and PVF versus those lovable old coots the Roys, who are led by Mobbenfuhrer, Broken, pantskyle, Freakie and Reardo.

Pick who you think has the strongest posting team of the two and the winner after 24 hours will be the unofficial Strongest Posting Team In the SFA

Yep, pretty sure we've got them covered. Would be a tight battle but then Freakie would kill someone with a trident and we'd suggest he lay low for a while.

Yep, pretty sure we've got them covered. Would be a tight battle but then Freakie would kill someone with a trident and we'd suggest he lay low for a while.

He does that often.

Who hid my trident?

It's cause I'm wearing sex panther, not only does it attract them but confuses the senses!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the names : Aaron A. Aaronson voted for...Wonders. Aaron L. Aaronson voted for...Wonders.
Arthur B. Ablabab voted for...Wonders.

Snowball II now it's personal.

tough choice. .. Reardo, Mobbs and Broken got The Roys over the line. .. but WGS, Duggs and PVF made it hard. .. Honourable mentions to DJ and Pants too. .. Clarkey and Freaky, no slouches. ..

I have that affect on people ;)

My team vs the team who is desperate to sign me. :cool:

I think it's the other way around with you always popping your head into our team thread ;)

Wonders should win this, all class!

14-14.

What happens if it's a tie? Can we do like a hunger games style 5v5 fight to the death?

Back