Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - syndesmosis injury vs Nthrn Bullants in VFL - will miss six weeks

mark73

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 12, 2005
Seaside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good stuff, TPD. I'm told young Archer is coming along nicely too (in the under 11s I think it is).
Might as well jump on early, the young fella already has an array of clips on youtube. Here's one - I love the name drop at 1.25 - Hilarious!!

The checkside shot, for a little boy, he almost pulled it off. He certainly did eveything right technique wise.

mark73

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 12, 2005
Seaside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
has ridiculously impressive skills for a little lad, most youngens just smash the footy down on the boot, he is clean and crisp, and already has more size than his old man.
Vertically doesn't count. It'll be a while before even some AFL players have his size horizontally combined with his ability.

mark73

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 12, 2005
Seaside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cooper - ''My dad's Brent Harvey''

Random kid - ''Is he!?!?!''

Cooper - ''My mum's Shayne Mcclintock''

Random kid - ".......
1191763_o.gif
I'm a BigFooty poster who has a habit of posting garbage, sorry, who are you again?

Marky Mark, are you Boomer?

has ridiculously impressive skills for a little lad, most youngens just smash the footy down on the boot, he is clean and crisp, and already has more size than his old man.

Donny C's on the backup so you may be onto something there Pez.

I can't wait to see young Cooper debut in the no. 29 in a few years. (no pressure Coops)

Back