TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18 @ 10:30 AM
Denver at Atlanta LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON FOX 2 AT 3.00 AM ON 17/9 : Arizona at New England

LIVE ON ONE HD AT 3.00 AM ON 17/9 : Baltimore at Philadelphia

LIVE ON ONE HD AT 6.25 AM ON 17/9 : New York Jets at Pittsburgh

LIVE ON ESPN AND ONE HD AT 10.20 AM ON 17/9 : Detroit at San Francisco

LIVE ON ESPN AT 10.30 AM ON 18/9 : Denver at Atlanta

Where did you get Thursday night football on ESPN and one from? ESPN are showing College Football at that time and boxing on ESPN2, One are showing nascar replays.

Sorry about that, actually didn't check the EPG for Friday, just assumed it was the same. Serves myself right for not checking.

Cards Vs Pats on live???? You have to be kidding. FFS.

It will be 57-0 romp. What a terrible choice of a game to go live with. Who gives a shit about Brady besides Pats fans anyway.

It will be 57-0 romp. What a terrible choice of a game to go live with. Who gives a shit about Brady besides Pats fans anyway.
For the entertainment's sake I hope the final result does reflect that outcome in favour of the Patriots. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jets on One HD...that's handy cause I just cancelled my Foxtell subscription believing there will be #### all Jets games on ESPN this season.

All the other 3am games are rubbish and it will be nowhere near that score. I wish people actually saw the Seahawks/Cards game from last week. It was special teams not defence that let us down, i mean Seattle's longest drive for the game was like 30yds. I don't expect us to win but it'll finish 24-10 or something to taht regard.

Brady will put up 40 pts easily/minimum on your mob. Lol comparing the Seattle game in which you were at home.

24-10 will be the half time score more likely if you get lucky.

Brady will put up 40 pts easily/minimum on your mob. Lol comparing the Seattle game in which you were at home.

24-10 will be the half time score more likely if you get lucky.
Sure :rolleyes:.

Home/Away is irrelevant in this case because we wouldnt be expected to win even if we were at home. Also all the tips were for Seattle to destroy us as they were the darkhorse in the NFC with an excellent defense and Russell Wilson coming in looking good in pre-season while apparently the Cardinals were the worst team in football.
I'd also say the Cards will get closer to Brady than the Cowboys do to Seattle.

Home/Away is irrelevant in this case because we wouldnt be expected to win even if we were at home. Also all the tips were for Seattle to destroy us as they were the darkhorse in the NFC with an excellent defense and Russell Wilson coming in looking good in pre-season while apparently the Cardinals were the worst team in football.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Patriots OL go against Campbell, Dockett and Williams. That's a very good defensive line. If the Cards can get a decent pass rush, then the game may be closer than expected. On the flip-side I'm not sure the Cardinals Safeties are particularly well placed to match up against Gronkowski and Hernandez.

For mine, I'm looking forward to a greater run emphasis from New England in 2012. Ridley looked great and I hope Vereen works his way into the rotation shedding the "glass" moniker.

The tips were for Seattle to destroy you??? Where did you get this from and Lynch was a game time decision with a heap of doubt as to whether he would play. I am on a well respected tipping site you have to pay for and they had Cards for the win straight up. The line was only 1pt in the Seahawks advantage for the game so hanging your hat on the fact you were not expected to win is rubbish.

Seattle for a dark horse in the NFC this year??????? Pffftttt as they are not even a dark horse in the division and will struggle to get a WC berth with the Niners dominating the NFC West and the Rams and you guys are a better shot for 2nd spot in the West than the Seahawks.

Seattle to destroy you guys??? lol :eek: Make no mistake Brady and his Pats will though!!

I admire your enthusiasm but honestly the Pats will slaughter you. If you had of joined the Armchair Endzone tipping comp run by Woodson you could of put some moolah where your keyboard is and tipped your Cards! ;)

This does not even warrant a response but i would love to see what odds you would give me on it and don't make a career change for a bookie anytime soon!

Sven, you must have dropped your jaw at Peterson's return. I know I did. He looked like All Day not a guy on the mend.

Not surprisingly, Peterson was used extremely conservatively (14 carries for 58 yards during regular time) but managed to bust open with carries of 10 and 20 yards during overtime to end up with some decent numbers. he only had one carry over 10 yards during regualr time, but banged it in from 3 and 2 yards for a couple of TDs. The second carry in OT had FB Jerome Felton as the lead blocker, and I'm hoping they'll become a usefull tandem during the season.

Peterson always said he'd be ready for the season opener, and there were many doubters when he made that statement. I'm sure they won't be heard of again....

Bears to unleash the gameplan to beat dominant TE's on the weekend. ;)
Jennings out, Finley covered. Packers O is ****ed ;)

Jennings isnt out yet, just didnt practice today, and listed as doubtful. we just need more production out of Benson or Starks to have some kind of running game that isnt all Aaron Rodgers on scrambles. and its not like the Bears were that good against the colts, and it was the colts.

FYI - Seattle started 2.5 point favourites over the Cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back