Game Day Dockers vs. Crows Semi final 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires BOG for Adelaide.
Gave us cheap nothing ones early but then let their defenders chop our forwards arms alnight.Taylor Walker goal was a giftthen Mzungu gets his head taken off - play on. Still lets face it they were better for the most part. Our delivery forward was almost exclusively high lofted kicks.
simply in the end they had more in their tank. i am actually surprised we didn't go dowen by much more.- all good experienc

Dog of 15 years dies: Don't give a shit.

Lost a ****ing final we should have won: Q_QasrjghkS:GHSDGh
SGsdigSDGUOhSRGUKsjdvgjKASRI 5-

Two goals by the Crows just before halftime told in the end, but still the fella's fought it out probably 3 or 4 players short of really challenging in the future.

Sweet, sweet release. Massive load off my shoulders. In the end we were exposed for talent and run. Had some heroes and a couple of villains. I think I can safely say that the next and last game of footy I'll watch this year will be tomorrow at the Wanneroo Showgrounds cheering on the Wembley two's.

umpires weren't to blame guys. We were knackered and it was obvious we were knackered. Good season all things considered. To lose by 10 points to a team where:

a) Pav was clearly injured. Didn't look like a shadow of last week
b) Silvangi was the worst player on the ground. We really missed Macca back there
c) Our boys never gave up and they just kept coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please nobody comment on silvagni, completely undersized. Clarke for Bradley was a HORRIBLE decision.
I'm struggling to obey your first wish... I guess i need to spend some time calming down and quelling my emotions.

Onto your Bradley comment, yeah-bad decision. Next to [the one who's name we won't speak] he was worst on ground.

I am done with footy for the year. Disappointing end but I am confident that as long as we avoid any major injuries we will be top-4 next season.

The boys were dead on their legs at the end, but never gave up. Important to win those winnable ones in the season next year and try for the double chance.

We did our dash, clearly out on our feet.

Really felt for Silvagni was an achilles heel for us, De Boer was right behind him..

Please nobody comment on silvagni, completely undersized. Clarke for Bradley was a HORRIBLE decision.

Agree with this. Put walker one on one against any defender and it's a win. How many decent entries did pav get one on one? Every time Clarke went near it , almost certain disaster

I am done with footy for the year. Disappointing end but I am confident that as long as we avoid any major injuries we will be top-4 next season.

This is going to be a positive. The way we play should gather plenty of wins. We need that top4: tonight showed how tiring and difficult it is otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back