Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Australian Boomers
Games like that aren't good for my heart. Are you guys trying to kill me? :eek:

01MainHeader.gif

MATCH REPORT

Round 11: Mount Buller Demons 17.21 (123) def Southern Dragons 14.8 (92) @ Snow Dome
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sweet-fa-s15-rd-11-mount-buller-demons-vs-southern-dragons-snow-dome.969363/

Demons: 8.8, 11.10, 14.15, 17.21 (123)
Dragons: 1.0, 6.4, 12.4, 14.8 (92)

Goals: Deestroy (3), Juggalo Balla (2), Quivorir (2), hdecure (2), The Falcon Strike (2), cooney (2), Roo182, lanky_wes, GoCattas, Rhodesy_Blues
Disposals: Quivorir (31), hdecure (28), Juggalo Balla (27), cooney (27), Deddy (21), lanky_wes (21)
DT Points: Quivorir (122), cooney (110), hdecure (109), Juggalo Balla (107), Deestroy (82)

(I was sure I posted this one...but whatever)

Hey, Rhodesy Deestroy. Rhodesy Deestroy. Hey, hey Rhodesy Deestroy. Rhodesy Deestroy_Blues. Hey. Rhodesy Deestroy. Hey, hey. Rhodesy Deestroy.

Get FARKed.

I'm joking, you played well. To get the footy twelve times in a match where, let's be honest, we had as much of the footy as Gary Ablett has possessions, is a...well, good effort. It's just a shame you can't fornicating kick straight you hack And, adding to that, you came fifth the DT points with a massive 82, alongside a few marks and tackles.

But for once, our shizenhousen full forward was reinforced by our powerhouse midfield, led by Quivorir, who went bonkers with 31 disposals and 2 goals to his name, blitzing Ljp who was in good form.

Adding to that, hdecure put his hand up as another capable midfielder (and I'm tagging you so that you realise this ;)) by almost reaching the heights of Quiv, and his 28 disposals and 2 goals pushing forward proved huge.

Doing the same with plenty of ball and the seemingly-stock-standard alliterate 2 goals were stalwarts Juggs and cooney.

Then, yeah, a bunch of other guys did a bunch of other good things.

Especially you, Logger. You smacked Andonis. Good man.

01MainHeader.gif

MATCH REPORT

Round 12: Roys FFC 20.9 (129) def Mount Buller Demons 8.12 (60) @ Brunswick Oval Junction Oval Brunswick Junction Oval
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...buller-demons-brunswick-junction-oval.970532/

Gorillas: 6.2, 12.5, 15.7, 20.9 (129)
Demons: 4.2, 4.6, 6.10, 8.12 (60)

Goals: Eth (2), The Falcon Strike (2), Roo182, lanky_wes, hdecure, Rhodesy_Blues
Disposals: WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (26), Quivorir (25), Crimson Azure (23), Eth (21), doggies ftw (18)
DT Points: Eth (96), Quivorir (90), WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (90), Crimson Azure (79), GoCattas (71)

We got smacked by a bunch of retirees with arthritis. Not cool.

Honestly, Falcon and I kicked half our goal tally from up the ground. And a different half came from the last three quarters.

Three points. One, our midfield lacked support. Quivorir was fantastic once again, WaLkEr brought his game-breaking self back into the frame with 26 touches and I went okay. But that was about it.

Two, we couldn't convert in front of goal. We've heard it before, but with enough disposals from the midfield, we should have kicked more goals, especially from twenty scoring shots. Five goals from the designated forwards ain't great.

Three, our backline was shite. Fred with five, Cheetah with four, and we've heard it all before. We can concede a lot of goals. A lot. And quickly. And it's something we'll need to work on if we want to make the finals this year.

We're capable, but games like this are exactly what needs to be rubbed out.

01MainHeader.gif

MATCH REPORT

Round 13: Mount Buller Demons 10.14 (74) def East Side Hawks 10.13 (73) @ Snow Dome
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...emons-vs-east-side-hawks-at-snow-dome.972190/

Demons: 1.3, 4.6, 8.10, 10.14 (74)
Hawks: 2.2, 4.4, 8.8, 10.13 (73)

Goals: cats2rise (2), Roo182, lanky_wes, Mr Zero, Deestroy, Deddy, WaLkEr_ThE_StAr, Age Of SMD, The Falcon Strike
Disposals: Eth (27), Quivorir (22), Crimson Azure (21), WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (20), Juggalo Balla (20)
DT Points: Eth (95), Juggalo Balla (84), WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (81), Crimson Azure (78), Quivorir (74)

WHAT THE F-

tumblr_lrh36xIHxi1qa48kd.gif

Age Of SMD

tumblr_lsvm48wgcs1qd5trq.gif

Age Of SMD

14.gif

Age Of SMD

chuckapproves.gif

Age Of SMD

tumblr_m75kzmCpfb1qeosyf.gif

Age Of SMD

Scanners_Freak_Your_Mind_Out-s400x295-137618-580.gif

Age Of SMD

tumblr_m3lrxygw4h1r29raf.gif

Okay, serious.

Great match from Quivorir. Again. Stop being awesome.

Great match from WaLkEr_ThE_StAr. Again. Stop being awesome but to slightly less of an extent than Quivorir.

Great match from Crimson Azure. Again. You're inactive so you get less kudos, but still.

Great match from Juggalo Balla. Again. You're awesome thumbs up dog picture here.

And something about Age Of SMD kicking a winning goal to defeat the team I hate the most/like the least (depending on how I feel).

Now:

POST COUNT

3lPHB.png

Good work Quivorir , that'll make it hard for 'em to get the ruck spot back off ya.

Harsh but fair.

We still love Deddy and he'll get runs through the midfield. Looks like lanky_wes has earned a trot in the guts too.

Thanks for doing the numbers Eth

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Promised permanent ruck spot.

Nek minnit...

Good work Quivorir , that'll make it hard for 'em to get the ruck spot back off ya.

Harsh but fair.

We still love Deddy and he'll get runs through the midfield. Looks like lanky_wes has earned a trot in the guts too.

Sep 3, 2004
In a pineapple under the sea
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Magic, Vikings, All Blacks

Harsh but fair.

Nice, hopefully will see my name pop up a few more times in the game this week then!

Promised permanent ruck spot.

Nek minnit...

That was when you were an awesome poster that I couldn't afford to lose.

You became expendable when you slacked off.

Sorry if that's harsh but that's the truth of it. I think I've been more than fair.

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
That was when you were an awesome poster that I couldn't afford to lose.

You became expendable when you slacked off.

Sorry if that's harsh but that's the truth of it. I think I've been more than fair.
I'm done with you.

How on earth you get to consistently play midfield yet criticise me and say "He'll get runs through the midfield" is honestly piss-poor captaincy.

You have turned this proud club into a rabble, Eth can only do so much to help you and you make it ****ing difficult for him and the rest of us with your s**t posting and whining.

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I had a chance to jump ship but didn't cause I love the club and everyone in it bar you.

Great to know how you've felt about me all long Juggs.

As long as you are captain, I won't be playing another game for the Demons.

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
It's not just a midfield spot.

It's having to constantly defend you when you dig holes for yourself. You drag us your teammates down, and I'm not willing to help you anymore.

I never asked for you to defend me.

This is about you becoming your own poster and owning your place on this board.

That is something you're still yet to do.

If you feel it's difficult in my shadow I'd say you should look at Eth and see how it's affected him.

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I can't become my own poster and own it while I'm here, I wish I could say otherwise but I'm afraid I can't stay.

Back