Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now from reading the OP this is a well known club wanting a new logo from someone on here without any mention of a payment/reward. To me this is a club trying to take advantage of the designers on this board to get a new logo created for free instead of paying someone to do it for them (I know there has been mention on the CCSLC that logo designers can charge around $70 per hour for their work, including a link to a blog post about how to decide on how much to charge).

Thoughts?
Well, he's offering a $50 voucher. Good enough for me :)

Aka Port supporters.

27949113.jpg

:p

I thought you supported Port?
Lets end this (or drag it out longer :p) how many teams do you support in all leagues in all sports around the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets end this (or drag it out longer :p) how many teams do you support in all leagues in all sports around the world.

Actually being serious:

Sports I follow:
AFL:1 (WCE)
NBA:1 (Miami)

Sports I'm a bit meh about and hardly follow:
WAFL:1 (Subi)
Golf: (West Perth golf club)
NFL: (Miami)

Yep it's their new third kit, don't know why they have FX-Pro on the front? :confused:

What happened to random chat thread #11?

(I won't start conspiracy theories about this, I swear, but as someone pointed out, I do think the illuminati are behind this.) ;)

Seriously, I wanted to let anyone who might be interested know that the USAFL Nationals are next weekend, about 2 1/2 hours from my home base, so, yes, I will be there, hopefully with cameras (video and still), and will most likely post a thread sometime over the next couple of weeks (once I've had a chance to go through everything) so that everyone can see the American clubs' kits (a great number of which you will recognize as being hand-me-downs from AFL clubs that USAFL teams partner with).

http://www.usafl.com/news/2012/10/06/2012-nationals-schedule

What happened to random chat thread #11?

(I won't start conspiracy theories about this, I swear, but as someone pointed out, I do think the illuminati are behind this.) ;)

Seriously, I wanted to let anyone who might be interested know that the USAFL Nationals are next weekend, about 2 1/2 hours from my home base, so, yes, I will be there, hopefully with cameras (video and still), and will most likely post a thread sometime over the next couple of weeks (once I've had a chance to go through everything) so that everyone can see the American clubs' kits (a great number of which you will recognize as being hand-me-downs from AFL clubs that USAFL teams partner with).

http://www.usafl.com/news/2012/10/06/2012-nationals-schedule
Yeah I saw that a few weeks ago. Are you trying out? If so good luck :thumbsu:

Stayed up to watch Villa and now I'm extremely tired and disappointed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back