Opinion Pre-Season Reports - Houses collapse everywhere due to volume & intensity of training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I know last year I said I'd do it and I only ended up getting to something like 4-5 because of work... but THIS year I've taken on two uni subjects over summer (both of which I can do completely online due to tutes being non-comp) which means I can trick my boss into thinking I have uni, when really I'll be going to watch the boys train.

Now, I'm not exactly sure when pre-season starts - but it would be within a month... so I thought I'd open the floor and get you guys to tell me exactly what you want me to report on at training!

If anyone wants to join me on occasion you're more then welcome to - I'll be the ridiculously good looking, but short, uni student ... shouldn't be hard to find ;).

If anyone wants to join me on occasion you're more then welcome to - I'll be the ridiculously good looking, but short, uni student ... shouldn't be hard to find ;).
I'm gonna get along a few times, so this could also be me ;)

They know were coming

Surely they must be excited to spend some time with us internet forum posters, saves them from having to hang around professional athletes :D

Surely they must be excited to spend some time with us internet forum posters, saves them from having to hang around professional athletes :D

Speak for yourself!

I'm basically a professional athlete, I have like 0.03% body fat...

Speak for yourself!

I'm basically a professional athlete, I have like 0.03% body fat...

That's more professional than half our list. Jump the fence and grab a footy, you're playing round one.

Were any of you approached by some crazy Russian dude last year? He claimed to go for Melbourne after I said I did - then proceeded to try and talk about sex with me....

Needless to say I wasn't impressed.

Were any of you approached by some crazy Russian dude last year? He claimed to go for Melbourne after I said I did - then proceeded to try and talk about sex with me....

He should have stuck to feeding it down Beamer's throat on the field.

Wow. Jamar sounds like a friendly bloke.

Can Hulk train yet? I wouldn't mind reports on him. Otherwise, I might just go to ogle Viney some more.

I won't be there.

Instead I'll be driving my way across America.

So I'll be relying on you lot...

SuburbanMe

Premiership Player
Feb 23, 2010
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY FOOTBALL CLUB
Okay, I know last year I said I'd do it and I only ended up getting to something like 4-5 because of work... but THIS year I've taken on two uni subjects over summer (both of which I can do completely online due to tutes being non-comp) which means I can trick my boss into thinking I have uni, when really I'll be going to watch the boys train.

Now, I'm not exactly sure when pre-season starts - but it would be within a month... so I thought I'd open the floor and get you guys to tell me exactly what you want me to report on at training!

I'll probably head down a bit, I only live about 5-10mins away. could be a good excuse for a beer or 9.

I'll be finished with school, so I might spend Schoolies watching training at Gosch's. (then going home... to do my own pre season)

Oh yeah, you'll notice me because I have a goatee.

!?!?!

Not going to Schoolies!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back