Universal Love The 2nd Annual J-Day @ the G - 12pm 21/04/2013 at the Cricketers' Arms

Remove this Banner Ad

Comrades.

We can mope about and worry about things that may never happen, or we can focus our energies on that money-grubbing, deceitful little-runt and his bean-bag of an old man:

Judas & Fatty Judas.

Those who attended the First J-Day at the G will remember it with great fondness.

Supermercado still has one of our infamous banners - more will be made next year. I was also rapt that someone dropped some fake money on the GWS player race as that disgusting merc slunk out of the G. We should mimic this next year. Ransack your old monopoly set.

Speaking of Supermercado, I urge each of you to bring a mask; they'll attract media like flies.

Come up with your own ideas. Lets have some fun.

We still owe this guy. Stand by the Dees!

Enjoyed in last time, happy to go for more safe in the knowledge that we WILL look like desperate vengeful lunatics. Which is a good thing.

NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET

Will be up for turning it into a co-branded attack on the league if we get done by the Tankquiry.

Not my sort of thing but I'll be looking for you guys to make the news or the papers at some stage during the round. Good luck gents. :thumbsu:

They better be lenient this time around, the security.

They went up to those bagging Tom Scully but they had no problem with the Hare Krishnas up the other end.

Those guys are weird...

One of the best days I have had at the footy. However if anyone is going to hold up any of Biffinator signs I would suggest wearing a mask as well or come dressed as this guy. Anyone who attended last year would know why. :oops:

The-Riddler-Jim-Carrey-the-riddler-4519610-249-384.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back