muttweed

Cancelled
May 28, 2011
Western VIC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Josh Caddy
I've heard varied accounts from the general male population, but the basic two were

1. I prefer natural girls :thumbsu:
2. I prefer the basic makeup, but not so that it looks cakey :thumbsu:

Lately, I've been getting a very different message though, so I thought I should revisit the theory.

From a female POV putting myself into a male's shoes, it's got to be with makeup. Get your average woman and keep her away from hair tools or makeup for a day, and she'd start to morph into that cat chick from the Simpsons. Makeup can potentially turn one from a 6 to a 10. We see this in celebrities such as Beyonce and J Lo. There are however exceptions, Adriana Lima, Emma Watson, Rosie HW etc.

Do you prefer makeup on your women or do you prefer the natural look?

I like the basic look with a bit of eyeliner and mascara and so forth, but much more than that and it can look silly. Most people should remember that girls don't wear make-up to impress dudes they wear it for the same reason we shave.

fairdinkum

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Road to nowhere
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really all depends on the girl in question, imho. Some look better natural, some look better with a moderate amount on, and some truly do look best when wearing the ol' tartface.

If you want to know whether you personally look better with or without makeup, you'll have to post some comparison pics.

Or if you are too shy you could just PM them to the resident style expert on GenDis Flawed Genius. He should be able to tell you what suits you best.

:thumbsu:

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Guys who say they like the 'natural' look really mean they just enjoy the bare minimum of make up. The real life 'natural' look of zero make up is like some alien creature from a nightmare film. I feel sorry for girls, they age terribly and generally 'need' make up to look decent. So yes, put it on and for the love of God don't let me see you without it until I've fallen in love with you.

muttweed

Cancelled
May 28, 2011
Western VIC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Josh Caddy
I like the basic look with a bit of eyeliner and mascara and so forth, but much more than that and it can look silly. Most people should remember that girls don't wear make-up to impress dudes they wear it for the same reason we shave.
Agree with everything you've said. I even wear makeup around the house. It's just grown on me.

Not a fan. That liquid s**t they spread all over their faces is the worst.
I assume you mean foundation? If so, what's so bad about it? I wouldn't know as I don't touch or kiss other girls' faces, but I would rather see a smooth slightly odd tasting palette than a sweaty pimple mountain range.

Guys who say they like the 'natural' look really mean they just enjoy the bare minimum of make up. The real life 'natural' look of zero make up is like some alien creature from a nightmare film. I feel sorry for girls, they age terribly and generally 'need' make up to look decent. So yes, put it on and for the love of God don't let me see you without it until I've fallen in love with you.
This is so true, and part of the reason why I am and always will be straight.

Said it before, but men don't have to do their hair, don't have to put on a mask and don't have to stress about their outfit, and they can still look sexy. For some reason we weren't blessed with the same privilege. We indeed are uglier than men.

At least our private parts are prettier than yours, I guess.

I assume you mean foundation? If so, what's so bad about it? I wouldn't know as I don't touch or kiss other girls' faces, but I would rather see a smooth slightly odd tasting palette than a sweaty pimple mountain range.
It's just so... "gloopy". If you touch a girls face, then they always go and check it, then inevitably spend time fixing it, which is annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
At least our private parts are prettier than yours, I guess.

Can't argue with this. Every part of a woman that a traditional bikini might otherwise cover is top notch work by Mother Nature. And the feet, of course.

Hendersloane

All Australian
Aug 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Eagles
I don't get how some girls can cake on makeup every day, especially foundation. All I wear is a little bit of concealer sometimes if I've had a late night and eyeliner if I'm going out. I like for my skin to be able to breathe and not constantly worry if my makeup's messed up or whatever

muttweed

Cancelled
May 28, 2011
Western VIC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Josh Caddy
It's just so... "gloopy". If you touch a girls face, then they always go and check it, then inevitably spend time fixing it, which is annoying.
Lol. And I thought I was bad for reapplying after I go moshing every Friday.

You've been hanging with amateurs. If you want a natural girl, you will probably find them in a soup kitchen. Besides that, you might find them on the beach.

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Not really a fan. Yeah, it can make a woman look better. Yeah, it makes her feel better about herself. Me, I'm not overly fussed if a woman wears a bit of makeup or not. Eyeliner and eyeshadow are definitely going too far though, and foundation dosen't do a thing for me. If a woman has a pimple or a rash you'll never find me giving a s**t.

To each their own though.

muttweed

Cancelled
May 28, 2011
Western VIC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Josh Caddy
I don't get how some girls can cake on makeup every day, especially foundation. All I wear is a little bit of concealer sometimes if I've had a late night and eyeliner if I'm going out. I like for my skin to be able to breathe and not constantly worry if my makeup's messed up or whatever
Mmm agreed.

All I really put on is concealer, sometimes mascara and a line of eyeliner. Lipstick for special occasions. But women that put on the full deal - tinted moisturiser, primer, foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, mascara, eye primer, eye shadow, eye liner, brow liner, lip liner, lip stick with a coat of clear gloss on top...who can be stuffed with that s**t.

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns

It was directed at Stratton_Gun. I know it's confusing that I quoted you while asking him a question but hey, sometimes life throws you a curveball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back