Grimes broken down again

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it matter?

Mate when making such massive statements, it is always appreciated as I am sure you can personally appreciate, that some kind of evidence or credibilty is provided. Names are not required obviously but play nice.
PM the Mod and swear him to secrecy - if there's any questions on your cred then the mod can just tell everyone to believe and !!

OK - article on RFC site http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/151787/default.aspx says that it is a split in the tendon (NOT a tear) and makes it sound as though this is almost precautionary rather than critical.

Can someone with a medical background give us a rundown on this? Having a split does not necessarily weaken the tendon? Were Grimesys previous issues muscle or tendon - did the good Kraut Herr Doktor strengthen the muscle up too much?

The news could have been a lot worse.

I would be rapped if he was back fit and firing after the bye, in Round 12 against the Adelaide Cow!

Well, kinda. Credibility. Anyone can get on these forums and spout
If you're going to present statements like that as facts on a public forum - then yes, yes it does.
Don't agree. Him telling us his source doesn't guarantee he won't post crap. Credibility comes from history. From the moment this thread was created, his news has been spot on.

Don't agree. Him telling us his source doesn't guarantee he won't post crap. Credibility comes from history. From the moment this thread was created, his news has been spot on.
Agreed, person he told him probably doesn't want him posting on a big public forum that he is releasing info that could be private.

Astbury is a better kick than Grimes. Of all our KPP he'd be our best kick. Hopefully his knee hasn't screwed that up for him. Doesn't have Grimes athleticism though.

I disagree, think Grimes' foot skills are better than Astbury's.
Much more fluid kicking style as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're going to present statements like that as facts on a public forum - then yes, yes it does.
Junior does not have to meet yours or anyone else's requirements as to how to post inside information or any info for that matter. He provided info that gave everyone that was screaming out for it what they wanted. Surely that's enough ?? The clubs official statement will eventually prove junior right or wrong.... People on hear treat 24 hours like an eternity...

PM the Mod and swear him to secrecy - if there's any questions on your cred then the mod can just tell everyone to believe and !!
One of the benefits of being mod:thumbsu:
Wish I was mod in trade period lol

i have already classified him as not a player for us anymore - anything we get from him is a bonus but i am sure the club is already planning for a team without him.

such a shame.

its the curse of the number 2 - look what it did to thursfield.
Have the same thoughts, such a shame too.

this :thumbsu:

just look at his track record with info in the past - it is spot on - people should stop being lazy arses all the time - do some reserach - it does wonders.

listen, as long as we have him cherry ripe for finals Im happy, meanwhile we need to engage a FT massuese with this guy, he should never get out on the track before completely loosening up

The masseuse should use hot pig fat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back