The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jrsmithwhy_medium.gif

uYvuK.gif
The indelible mark of Reggie Miller upon the New York Knickerbockers franchise.

Which 2 teams do you have ahead of us? Grizzlies maybe, I can't think of anyone else.

We wont get Sterned this year

Anyway as for Bigbetty, liking the overs in the Lakers/Pacers game tomorrow, but all the money is coming for the unders. Already dropped from 197 to 196.
Hoping it'll drop to about 194 or so by tomorrow arvo, then i'll hit it big

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Indy a bogey team brah?

Yeah I think they are

Indy have been good defensively one of the better teams in the league, but Lakers I think are sort of starting to sputter to life and slowly getting the tempo offence going.

Im going Lakers 11+ though I think Howard + Gasol will be too much for DWest and Hibbert, and still without Granger.

Big Betty today is as following

$400 on Harden to outscore DeRozan -5.5 pts into Kevin Love outscoring and rebounding Cousins -10.5.

Nice one, Harden averages 25, and DeRozan 18.
Love averages 14 rebounds, and Cousins just under 10 I think I saw earlier.

Nice one, Harden averages 25, and DeRozan 18.
Love averages 14 rebounds, and Cousins just under 10 I think I saw earlier.
Love had a bad game by his standards at GSW so i think he will go alright tonight, throw in the fact Cousins is a nutcase and can get thrown out at anytime which could happen if Love destroys him.

Love had a bad game by his standards at GSW so i think he will go alright tonight, throw in the fact Cousins is a nutcase and can get thrown out at anytime which could happen if Love destroys him.

haha yeah all true, Love still has that hand/wrist guard thing. I think I read he still doesnt have full movement and has come back 2 weeks early.

Good luck with the punt anyway, will be watching that one closely :) I got the Wolves to win that hopefully in my multi.

Cousins can also go off, but a front line of Pek and Love should keep him off the boards a bit. Still 10.5 is big margin. I went straight on the wolves instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back