Dees in Darwin

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sunday twilight game against Adelaide at the G a few years back (2008 if my memory is correct) came pretty bloody close to playing in snow. It was f$%king freezing that night, what added insult to injury was that we lost that game too! So i freezed my nuts off for nothing.

The Bock game after the wifebeating incident

Just saw the reaction to Jack Hannath's drafting to Fremantle while training with your blokes up in Darwin and wanted to say how impressed I was with how Neeld and the rest handled it. Seem like a genuinely good batch of blokes

Koudos to your club for this. It actually looks like a great preseason camp!

Yeah I've been really impressed with it, the clubs media branch also covered it really well.

All over now though. Boys are flying home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finally got around to watching through all the Darwin videos - looks really positive. Having been to most of the places I saw on the clips, I can definitely see what they are trying to do with our players. It's a super challenging environment up there that you really can't appreciate unless you go there. Hopefully it brings out the best in our boys and toughens them up for the season ahead.

Some hilarious piss-taking from DemonsHQ in the Day 9 Diary:
The boys also get right into some of the tank’s tricks. At one point, the tank is motoring along, before it skids and breaks suddenly. The thick cloud of smoke that soon surrounds the tank brings plenty of cheers from the crew.
It just works on so many different levels.

Cheers Higgs, didn't even bother to watch it previously. Great video!

* Chip loves the camera!!! Man Dunny is is a dork, who the * says couta in 2012????

Good to see the backs are a real solid unit together though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back