Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping while also showing off this even worse guernsey idea (EDIT: stolen from the tattoo in the other thread) than the putrid guernsey that they just released.
e0h73t.png

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Love it!:thumbsu:

First off; I don't take any credit for these designs. If you think I've stolen one of your ideas, yeah I probably did. :p

Secondly; most teams in this thread will not have their 2013 collars, because I don't have them and am s**t at making them. So it's a waste of valuable typing time to point that out to me.

Clubs: I will be going alphabetically (Duh-doy!) and one a day until shortly before Xmas.

Adelaide:

Home
YSj7H.png

The classic look - hoops go all the around for full effect.
Clash #1
36Swr.png

Another classic look. Fun fact: the blue/red outlined hoop has the same dimensions as the red & gold hoops on the home jumper!
Clash #2
4yPaf.png

The second clash kit, if for whatever the home team objects to the yellow strip (most likely GWS, if it's an afternoon game). The red & gold hoops are a little smaller to give a larger appearance of white.

Constructive criticism welcome. Non-constructive criticism will be reported. ;)

Tomorrow: Brisbane.

Good start :thumbsu: That white one is great. Looks Adelaide and solves all clashes. Top stuff mate and looking forward to the rest.

Vale thread. :( And

Brisbane:

Home
9hP12.png

The Brisbane Lions won three premierships in this jumper - bring it back. Will be worn away v Sydney and in the afternoon v GWS.

Clash/Pre-season

mKkQr.png

Based on the old Bears' clash jumper. Will not appear in Victoria.

Victoria "Fitzroy clash"

2Wk1P.png

Paying respect to Fitzroy, this jumper will only be worn in Victoria. Take note: Geelong and Norf will accommodate this kit by breaking protocol and wearing blue shorts at home.

Thanks for positive reception on the Crows jumper, fellas. :thumsbu:

Will proceed tomorrow with Carlton.

Lions designs.
Like all three but two small changes I'd make: First one is to make the collar on the clash maroon and I'd also make the sponsor vero blend into the jumper more.

Also my thread got merged too, I know that feeling.

Also like your Crows clash 2 design.

Better, Everton? ;) I think so - good eye.

HErOx.png

Carlton:

Home
kYJlh.png

Speaks for itself

Clash

gSCyP.png

Same as above.

Pre-season

sVSIc.png

I wasn't feeling creative. Useless as a clash (if they go with the white one), but it would work as pre-season, I reckon.

And since I forgot yesterday.

Collingwood:

Home

qKKyf.png

Clash

tlb5V.png

Not much needs to be said for Collingwood either.

Possible Norf clash/pre-season

yb1sR.png

I don't think they clash with Norf, but you never know with Eddie.

Tomorrow: Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares what Kane Mitchell looks like, it's whether or not he can play is what really matters.

Cameron Ling wasn't the most attractive AFL player (wasn't he voted the Ugliest?), and he was clearly one of Geelong's best players and in my opinion one of the best players in recent years.

Who cares what Kane Mitchell looks like, it's whether or not he can play is what really matters.

Cameron Ling wasn't the most attractive AFL player (wasn't he voted the Ugliest?), and he was clearly one of Geelong's best players and in my opinion one of the best players in recent years.
I watched him in the WAFL Grand Final, admittedly its the only time ive seen him play live, i will be very interested to see if he makes it in the AFL, huge endurance which showed in the GF when he kicked some late goals on the back of pure gut running, but is a VERY outside player. Runs very hard well to space and gets a lot of easy ball. All the best to him but

Ling had been voted sexiest AFL player in 2009 by Herald Sun readers
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ge...s-a-red-hot-dish/story-e6frf7jo-1225755716377
Geelong's Cameron Ling is a red-hot dish

HE has red hair, an awkward gait and is nicknamed the Paddle Pop Lion - hardly the attributes you'd expect from footy's hottest hunk.
But that hasn't stopped Herald Sun readers supporting Cats veteran Cameron Ling, who has been voted the AFL's sexiest player in the Footy Fans Survey.
The unlikely Ling outpolled better known eye candy, including Tiger Ben Cousins, Hawthorn star Buddy Franklin, and teammate James Bartel.
The result was delivered thanks to male fans, with an overwhelming 4731 blokes putting Ling at the top of their list, compared with only 97 female fans who chose the Geelong redhead.
A good-natured Ling took the title in his stride.
"Obviously it's a bit of a p--- take," he said.
"A few of the guys in the change rooms must have voted for me."
But the victory hasn't surprised Geelong President Frank Costa, who said Ling's personality would have won over fans.
"The boys love him, everybody loves Lingy," Costa said. "He can take a joke, he can give a joke, he's very popular."
TV presenter Angela Pippos yesterday agreed.
"How can you not adore Cameron Ling?" Pippos said.
"The most important quality in a person is a sense of humour and he's got it in bucket loads."

I suppose I failed to post every day, but not one per day.

Essendon:

Home
b6Y8T.png

Clash #1
rk1XL.png

Clash #2
ESjJZ.png

Obviously I have returned the curved sash. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. :D

Geelong:

Home
Fxdwj.png

Clash
CqEux.png

Nothing special here.

Gold Coast:

Home
EaxYm.png

Clash
aHkl1.png

Pre-season/clash#2
HvVIs.png

I just wanted to see what a blue clash would look like. The rest is straight-forward enough. I curved the side-panels a bit, more 'surfy'.

GWS:

Home (night)
hWgx9.png

Home (arvo/twilight)
ev6I2.png

Clash
WxxJk.png

Figure they should have both a black and an orange jumper. Orange can be worn away.

Fremantle and Hawthorn I shall upload a little later.

These 2 are the best out of the lot.
I've got a feeling if Gold coast have a blue clash, it'll look something like this (well, maybe without the "surfy" side panels)
Instead of having 2 homes for GWS, have this as the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back