NTFA Div 1/2 2013 movements

Remove this Banner Ad

what i have heard
longford to lose gard, bennet,davis,stagg,trotter and laycock all to fingal who have also picked up gav love ex perth captain, luke french, shaun stevenson, and cam bugg.
bracknell not getting a coach from outside of the club so josh nunn or gilligan to coach
evandale picked up wilmot but heard he is moving interstate, also conroy from fingal.
longford picking up nathan o and dan ellis from lonnie.
uni picking up a few north boys adam viney being one.
jason savage coaching tamar and recruiting heavy.
st pats picking up lowe as assitant coach and alex blake.
michael praciak in talks with a few clubs, rocha with his brothers also evandale with greyhound smith and longford.
whispers about wickham going to statewide or on the move
just rumors but what i have been hearing.

Have also been hearing most of these rumours- Wilmot to evandale, Conroy to evandale, longford boys to fingal, Nathan lowe is coaching uni- it will be interesting to see who he takes?
Has ST pats got rid of Lenny towns for Lowe?

Also heard Zane brown, Jesse Higgs, Nathan Carr and few others have gone to south.

Hearing that shipton n Sinclair are talking to hillwood and I did hear the thomas' leaving evandale.

Seems like a lot of early movements already.
what ive heard only 2-3 fringe players will be following nathan lowe to uni.
sinclair to st helens for big $$$$

Hearing south are doing some good recruiting from NTFA- likes of bardenhagen, sellers, Coombes, Nathan Carr, j Higgs, brown plus others.
Also hearing that a few are leaving likydale and fingal have added bugg, apparently Luke French and Collins to their recruits of the longford boys.
Hearing Deloraine are having troubles picking up coach.
My bets are rocha, g'town n hillwood to be top teams in div 1 and fingal, evandale and scotch/ST pats in div 2.
Rumours hearing through works and out is that although hillwood have lost 15 with lowe they have picked up the names of the thomas' groenewagen, silky Sinclair, tim gibbons from Hobart, plus potentially Harding and shipton (remember injury ours that I've heard) what's other people's predictions?

what i have heard
longford to lose gard, bennet,davis,stagg,trotter and laycock all to fingal who have also picked up gav love ex perth captain, luke french, shaun stevenson, and cam bugg.
bracknell not getting a coach from outside of the club so josh nunn or gilligan to coach
evandale picked up wilmot but heard he is moving interstate, also conroy from fingal.
longford picking up nathan o and dan ellis from lonnie.
uni picking up a few north boys adam viney being one.
jason savage coaching tamar and recruiting heavy.
st pats picking up lowe as assitant coach and alex blake.
michael praciak in talks with a few clubs, rocha with his brothers also evandale with greyhound smith and longford.
whispers about wickham going to statewide or on the move
just rumors but what i have been hearing.

All true.

Well from the sounds of it fingal are throwing plenty of money about, have heard Evandale are looking the same as last year along with old scotch, lilydale seem to have lost a few from the premiership team. Haven't heard much about the bottom teams; Perth,ol's, st pats etc.. Tamar seem to have gotten a few together

Well from the sounds of it fingal are throwing plenty of money about, have heard Evandale are looking the same as last year along with old scotch, lilydale seem to have lost a few from the premiership team. Haven't heard much about the bottom teams; Perth,ol's, st pats etc.. Tamar seem to have gotten a few together
perth have been training since september but doubtful they will do much from what ive heard, havent picked anyome up yet. st pats are always surprising and around abouts but not flag favs, be up there for 5th spot. robbie lade is a big lose form prospect but if its true and they pick up a few of the bnorth twos players they might improve a little again.

So theres a bit action going on at the minute! Hillwood look to have a few numbers! seen them running up the gorge and there would have been a good 35 of them! heard they have signed gronowegen from l'ton. Futher down the river G-town have signed Joel mountney up from Nth l'ton as well dan newton is back to play.They have been training 3 times a week up there with ok numbers!
Bracknell look to have Josh Nunn as there coach for 2013,haven't heard of any real recruits going that way but have look, bugg to fingal,bosworth not playing an a group of young boys to campbell town! The parrot have lost bresner,edwards,bellinger and chris savage to l'ton, jake nunn has gone to south for a go at state wide! thats all i know, i confident most of that is true!

So theres a bit action going on at the minute! Hillwood look to have a few numbers! seen them running up the gorge and there would have been a good 35 of them! heard they have signed gronowegen from l'ton. Futher down the river G-town have signed Joel mountney up from Nth l'ton as well dan newton is back to play.They have been training 3 times a week up there with ok numbers!
Bracknell look to have Josh Nunn as there coach for 2013,haven't heard of any real recruits going that way but have look, bugg to fingal,bosworth not playing an a group of young boys to campbell town! The parrot have lost bresner,edwards,bellinger and chris savage to l'ton, jake nunn has gone to south for a go at state wide! thats all i know, i confident most of that is true!
Gronowegen chasing big $$$ i take it?

i heard from an old st pats player that they have a few hillwood boys trainign up there with them since lowe has gone there as an assitant?

i heard Praciak signed with Longford only needs 50 games for life membership and big Dray Miar back
to play with Rocher after doing a runner on them last year ????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely there are some more rumours floating about or some true facts going around then this

Praciak is a definite.
Heard Heath Fox has been offered coin down at Hillwood.
Other than that it has been very quiet.

Full list of Fingal recruits:

Cameron Gard
Brad Trotter
Gavin Love
Cameron Bugg
Danny Bennett
Trent Davis
Mitch Stagg
Kaleb Laycock
Sean Stevenson
Luke French

Other rumours I have heard:

South Prospect- Nick McElwee

anyword on lilydale or evandale, who they have lost/picked up? div 2 looks to be like its going to a strong comp this year. edale,lilydale,fingal and scotch to be the front runners, uni will be interesting, not much has been said about them as of yet. hard to go past rocha and bnorth div 1. bracknell has been quiet, bugg a big loss tho with his versatility. praciak is a good signing for longford but not enough after losing a few handy players in gard trotter bennet etc. gtown always round abouts like always. intersting to see what hillwood has lost and picked up with young lowe heading to st pats. are there any practice matches coming up?

I
anyword on lilydale or evandale, who they have lost/picked up? div 2 looks to be like its going to a strong comp this year. edale,lilydale,fingal and scotch to be the front runners, uni will be interesting, not much has been said about them as of yet. hard to go past rocha and bnorth div 1. bracknell has been quiet, bugg a big loss tho with his versatility. praciak is a good signing for longford but not enough after losing a few handy players in gard trotter bennet etc. gtown always round abouts like always. intersting to see what hillwood has lost and picked up with young lowe heading to st pats. are there any practice matches coming up?
I've heard from the lilydale/Evandale front.. Lilydale have lost josh holton, Thane bardenhagen and the tuckerman brothers? Just what I've heard from others with no real additions maybe they have lost a bit of power seeing as those 4 I named are all there top 6-7 players. Have heard Evandale added James Conroy from fingal James peck not sure where he is originally from unheard of and rumours are former fingal best and fairest winner Andrew swain is playing there. Haven't heard of any loses only the obvious one being Todd grima looks as if the will be right up the top again could be very even between Evandale and fingal making country football very exciting to watch!

I
I've heard from the lilydale/Evandale front.. Lilydale have lost josh holton, Thane bardenhagen and the tuckerman brothers? Just what I've heard from others with no real additions maybe they have lost a bit of power seeing as those 4 I named are all there top 6-7 players. Have heard Evandale added James Conroy from fingal James peck not sure where he is originally from unheard of and rumours are former fingal best and fairest winner Andrew swain is playing there. Haven't heard of any loses only the obvious one being Todd grima looks as if the will be right up the top again could be very even between Evandale and finga making country football very exciting to watch!
have heard the tuckermans to stpats . but reckon its hat to go past the valley or evandale . haven't heard much from scotch either but you would think they would be there somewhere

have heard the tuckermans to stpats . but reckon its hat to go past the valley or evandale . haven't heard much from scotch either but you would think they would be there somewhere
Heard scotch have lost a few to work on mainland because they dont get paid down at league headquaters,also Sam Lyne to C/town.Have some over 35s returning to make up numbers,so will probably struggle this season

saw jake tuckerman up at youngtown running around in the colts for south lonnie against fingal in a prcatice match along with zane brown, skippy childs, few other young blokes with lilydale shorts on. jake nunnn was running laps in the senior group and thane bardegahgen training with the seniors. josh holten gone to branxholm apparently $$! few big losses for the demons.
there quite a few on lookers last night for possibly the first practice match of the year. south would have gotten up by about 4/5 goals id say but fingal wasnt embarrassed by any means, especially after only training for a month compared to souths 3. only saw a few of the fingal recruits, bugg stevenson stagg davis and bennett all absent?

by the looks of sportingpulse, holten and iles are off to rocha and st pats have about 15 new recruits mainly from hillwood. james peck off to edale, replacement for big millsy. hopefully start seeing some practice matches in the next few weeks

T
by the looks of sportingpulse, holten and iles are off to rocha and st pats have about 15 new recruits mainly from hillwood. james peck off to edale, replacement for big millsy. hopefully start seeing some practice matches in the next few weeks
By the looks of it there is a fair bit of movement up st pats! I have heard danny bennett is no longer going to fingal? not sure why? Deloraine have lost adam scott to bracknell by the look of the clearances! Numbers havent been to good out bracknell from reports!

T

By the looks of it there is a fair bit of movement up st pats! I have heard danny bennett is no longer going to fingal? not sure why? Deloraine have lost adam scott to bracknell by the look of the clearances! Numbers havent been to good out bracknell from reports!
cant really blame him for leaving delaraine, mind you have heard they have a big salary for next year and this year is a rebuilding year and to see how laskey goes and then gets the cash to spend next year.
bracknell were the same last year, small numbers up until crickets over etc. bennett back to longford then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back