Best West Coast Eagles photos

Remove this Banner Ad

East coast eagle

Club Legend
Mar 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
My fav is the q stick in his red overalls.... Just moving the hay around with his pitch fork..
I cant find it??? May have been taken down... Someone must have it..?
You could go on for days with photos of the big q.....
Going to miss him...:(

Apr 10, 2004
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
49ers, Liverpool
Can't find the bigger one - but this is a fav of mine.

301208ak.jpg

My fav is the q stick in his red overalls.... Just moving the hay around with his pitch fork..
I cant find it??? May have been taken down... Someone must have it..?
You could go on for days with photos of the big q.....
Going to miss him...:(
I posted that somewhere recently. Try some of the qstick to collingwood threads

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure if there is a photo of it but there is definetly tv footage of Chris Lewis going up to the stage thingy after the 92 premiership to collect his medal with a can of export in his hand, raises it to the crowd. Gold, would never happen these days:eek: good ol' red can:D

helter skelter

Debutant
Oct 20, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure if there is a photo of it but there is definetly tv footage of Chris Lewis going up to the stage thingy after the 92 premiership to collect his medal with a can of export in his hand, raises it to the crowd. Gold, would never happen these days:eek: good ol' red can:D

I couldnt find that one, but i did find this pearler:

art-svLANE-COLUMN-420x0.jpg

Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Surely he had to fly them over then, I've never seen a can of God's Piss in Victoria!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast

On AFL Photos website (www.aflphotos.com.au). Tempted to order a print for the epicness. :thumbsu:

8Xkjbqz.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back