The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
For the Celtics brahs on this site.
200px-Boston_Celtics.svg.png

Miami-Heat-overcome-Rajon-Rondo-led-Boston-Celtics-to-make-it-2-0-in-the-Eastern-Conference-Finals-NBA-Playoffs-Par-t-1-158867.jpg
avery-bradley.jpg
pierce_stare_basket_400300.jpg
hi-res-158984834_crop_exact.jpg
Kevin+Garnett+Boston+Celtics+v+Miami+Heat+wZ5AwQDkKQSl.jpg
Discuss everything Green in here brahs. Player news, trade rumours/ideas, the future, what the rest of the season holds and anything else that doesn't fit in the weekly NBA threads.

My take. Play the season out with what we have.

Don't give a s**t if we lose a bunch of games and finish out of the play-offs.

My take. Play the season out with what we have.

Don't give a s**t if we lose a bunch of games and finish out of the play-offs.
I still like our chances next season if we can get some good play out of Green (like 15ppg and giving Pierce more rest), a very good sophomore season out of Sully, an actual MVP like season for Rondo and hopefully KG can still be one of the best defenders in the league while on the court.

Need some guys to stop playing like pussies and get fired up. We should fear no one and play like that, we need some venom out on the court!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a wasted season.
For everyone? Or just the C's? It's not over for anyone just yet. What was the Celts ceiling this season with Rondo and Sullinger? The 8/7 seed? Still not unatainable. Or Ainge shits the bed and trades at the deadline to tank and attain mid lottery draft picks.
At your age following the team you follow, I'm assuming it's rare to want to want to see your team lose. Maybe that's the best option though. Head up, you don't don't always win.

wooaaahhh brahs, im a celtics brah, just wanted to say sup!

although quick question why did nab memes suggest we were getting oden? can't find anything about it anywhere

although quick question why did nab memes suggest we were getting oden? can't find anything about it anywhere
Apparently Ainge met with Oden yesterday, C's are one of a few teams looking at him for next season. Provided he's on a minimum salary (which you'd assume he will be) it's a no-risk proposition, he needs to be somewhere with no requirement for him to be a star so he can just get back on the court (i.e. Portland spent a #1 pick on him, so there was always that pressure)

High praise for the Celtics from PN.

i was about to come here to post words to that effect.

whilst we are sworn enemies (tupac vs notorious BIG) as a basketball lover from another mother i can say without any doubt that celtic basketball of late has been impressive. mighty impressive.

i was about to come here to post words to that effect.

whilst we are sworn enemies (tupac vs notorious BIG) as a basketball lover from another mother i can say without any doubt that celtic basketball of late has been impressive. mighty impressive.

Love Boston. Hate LA.
Love Tupac. Hate Biggy.

I'm a complicated man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back