Competitions Supercoach Sign-up 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm in. Clearly I'm not that flash and lost interest late but I'll go around in the lower divisions again.

And, of course, I was the CowboysFromHell... but you already knew that I reckon...

Hope this works... argh shit it didn't...

Okay, again...
SupCoach_zps5e9e4a49.jpg.html
SupCoach_zps5e9e4a49.jpg.html

If you did the competition in any form last year just post up a screenshot of your score (details how to do it in OP) and I'll add you. If you didn't do it last year or aren't confident that you will be up there with most of the others just let me know and I'll put you in Division 3.

SQZOSgL.png

Thought you might be interested in my score.

still room??

Edit

blitznu

previous
RD 23 SCORE

Avg. 2,098.83
RD 23 RANKING

TOTAL SCORE

Rds played: 23
OVERALL RANKING

of 374,120
RD/OVERALL CHANGE

19,308 / 1,585
Ranked in top 10%
AVG SCORE/RD

WA STATE RANK

of 19409 in WA
MEL CLUB RANK

of 13265 in MEL
TEAM VALUE

$13,063,800
Change: $1,419,000
REM. SALARY CAP

$172,300
TRADES LEFT

RD 23 SCORE

Avg. 2,098.83
RD 23 RANKING

TOTAL SCORE

OVERALL RANKING

of 374,120
RD/OVERALL CHANGE

19,308 / 1,585
Ranked in top 10%
AVG SCORE/RD

WA STATE RANK

of 19409 in WA
MEL CLUB RANK

of 13265 in MEL
TEAM VALUE

$13,063,800
Change: $1,419,000
REM. SALARY CAP

$172,300
TRADES LEFT

next

I will play if there is still room. Will add a screenshot later on.

Still room wes (as per OP). Did you play last year?

sorry wasnt sure how to add the picture

All good.
Welcome to the board mate. Make sure you make you way to the newbies thread and introduce yourself. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to have a go if there's still room.

nqob5k.png

Pretty terrible I know, but it was my first year of SC after playing DreamTeam since it started. Family situations have stopped me putting proper time into research in recent years, but this year I can devote proper time to it. About 10 years ago I was 12th overall in DreamTeam and followed that up the next year by leading the overall comp for the middle 7 weeks of the season before fading to finish 18th. I don't expect to replicate that but I'm hoping to be competitive.

I'd like to have a go if there's still room.

Diamantina Drovers .. Total Score: 46,070 .. Overall Ranking 91,333

Pretty terrible I know, but it was my first year of SC after playing DreamTeam since it started. Family situations have stopped me putting proper time into research in recent years, but this year I can devote proper time to it. About 10 years ago I was 12th overall in DreamTeam and followed that up the next year by leading the overall comp for the middle 7 weeks of the season before fading to finish 18th. I don't expect to replicate that but I'm hoping to be competitive.

Can I please get a screenshot of some sort (details in first post). Can't stick you in either Divisions 1 or 2 otherwise.

I've added the screenshot from last year. Not sure I'll improve enough to be worthy of a high division though.

That doesn't matter. Your score from last year will give me a baseline as to what division you will go, with others around that score. Based on your score from last year you will be in the lowest division, which will give you plenty of competition.

I have added you to the list.

I'm back again. My team name in the OP is "Derp" (48,853).

I would like to play again!!

Last year my team was: Danfantastiks krew!

This year: Dans Demons

Thanks.

I would like to play but i cant get my score from last year because when i signed up this year it was deleted, does anyone know how to get it back. Alternatively ill just go in a lower league if thats ok. Team name was and is Charveys Champs.

I'm back again. My team name in the OP is "Derp" (48,853).

I would like to play again!!

Last year my team was: Danfantastiks krew!

This year: Dans Demons

Thanks.

I would like to play but i cant get my score from last year because when i signed up this year it was deleted, does anyone know how to get it back. Alternatively ill just go in a lower league if thats ok. Team name was and is Charveys Champs.

Added.

The White Mamba I will just classify you as a newbie and put you in the lowest division.

lanky_wes - do you have that screenshot yet mate because I haven't added you to the list yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back