Coach back (obviously knows what his doing) but what about the others

All4footy here is just a quick one
B.N.Star[cud] T.Nelson[b/w] A.Star[cud]

H.B. M.Wilson[b/w] C.Reid[bull] W.Sinclair[fed]

C. A.Williams[t] E.Nicholas[c] M.Collin[fed]

H.F. M.Sheppard[t] T.Hickey[bull] Curran[bull]

F. B.Nichols[bull] M.Molk[t] K.Hunt[b/w]

FOLL-N.Molk[t] Higgerson[t] A.Lezius[cud]

Inter- T.Hayes[b/w] J.Cleven[cud] J.Kelly[t] S.Connors[fed] H.TYrell[fed] J Jarvis[cud] T.Fenton[bull] J.Cameron[t]
Mate named an 8 man interchange bench
Will do the coaches later cheers.max

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Seems corryong might not be screwed after all. Few leaving but lots coming in by looking at the clearances. Big Dan McInness heading back after playing for about 10 clubs in 5 years. Any news on bullioh or the pies?

Just looked at the clearances and see that the Demons have gained a few, same with Feds, I see that Cody Edwards is returning to UMFL, he's been a traveller as well!

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
All4footy here is a quick local and traveller side named 8 on the bench so the 2 spots missing on the local side are corryong players just forgot their names one plays in the back line the other-one was playing u16 mid-field

LOCAL
B.A.Star [cud] S.Paton[f] Campbell[bull]
H.B. Sinclair[f] C.Reid[bull] M.Clarke[t]
C.Q.Rooney[t] C.Tyrell[f] M.Collins[f]
H.F. N.Star[cud] K.Hunt[b/w] J.Jarvis[cud]
F. H.Tyrell[f] M.Molk[t] B.Nichols[bull]
FOLL-N.Molk[t] E.Nicholas[c] Pineapples[cud]
Inter-Hewitt[cud] J.Cleven[cud] B.Lane[t] J.Kelly[t] G.Wheeler[cud] J.Cameron[t] corryong next 2 places

TRAVELLERS
B.Small[bull] T.Nelson[b/w S.Connor[f]
H.B. M.Wilson[b/w] M.Sheppard[t] T.Fenton[bull]
C. A.Lezius[cud] Higginson[t] A.Williams[f]
H.F. S.Brook[t] T.Hickey[bull] Burgess[t]
F.Seiman[c] McKvoy[f] Gillotti[bull]
FOLL- Gilchrist[c] S.McIntosh[t] Curran[bull]
Inter-Halcroft[t] Piltz[cud] C.McIntosh[t] Hayes[b/w] Murphy[f] B.Tyrell[f] Butters[b/w]B.Macklan[b/w]
My money is on the locals winning by 8pts

Allforfooty

Debutant
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
All4footy here is just a quick one
B.N.Star[cud] T.Nelson[b/w] A.Star[cud]

H.B. M.Wilson[b/w] C.Reid[bull] W.Sinclair[fed]

C. A.Williams[t] E.Nicholas[c] M.Collin[fed]

H.F. M.Sheppard[t] T.Hickey[bull] Curran[bull]

F. B.Nichols[bull] M.Molk[t] K.Hunt[b/w]

FOLL-N.Molk[t] Higgerson[t] A.Lezius[cud]

Inter- T.Hayes[b/w] J.Cleven[cud] J.Kelly[t] S.Connors[fed] H.TYrell[fed] J Jarvis[cud] T.Fenton[bull] J.Cameron[t]
Mate named an 8 man interchange bench
Will do the coaches later cheers.max

Not a bad side at all, be good to see
Something like that run around in an
Upper Murray league jumper,
Just for fun I might make sum changes,

B- m Nichol(bul) a star(cud)m Voigt(cud)
HB- k small(bul)c Ried(bul)w Sinclair(fed)
C-a Williams(tum/fed)e Nicholson(cor)n Sariman(Cor)
HF- macintosh(tum)t hickey( bul) j curran(bul)
F-deery(cud) m molkintine(Tum) b Nichol (bul)
R-n molkintine (Tum) a higgerson (Tum) m Pynappels ( cud)
Inter- t nelson ( b/w) j Ryan ( b/w) a Lezius (cud)
H tyrell (fed) j Piltz ( cud) d Cohen ( fed),

Anyone's thoughts??????

Old runabout

Rookie
Feb 9, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
All4footy here is a quick local and traveller side named 8 on the bench so the 2 spots missing on the local side are corryong players just forgot their names one plays in the back line the other-one was playing u16 mid-field

LOCAL
B.A.Star [cud] S.Paton[f] Campbell[bull]
H.B. Sinclair[f] C.Reid[bull] M.Clarke[t]
C.Q.Rooney[t] C.Tyrell[f] M.Collins[f]
H.F. N.Star[cud] K.Hunt[b/w] J.Jarvis[cud]
F. H.Tyrell[f] M.Molk[t] B.Nichols[bull]
FOLL-N.Molk[t] E.Nicholas[c] Pineapples[cud]
Inter-Hewitt[cud] J.Cleven[cud] B.Lane[t] J.Kelly[t] G.Wheeler[cud] J.Cameron[t] corryong next 2 places

TRAVELLERS
B.Small[bull] T.Nelson[b/w S.Connor[f]
H.B. M.Wilson[b/w] M.Sheppard[t] T.Fenton[bull]
C. A.Lezius[cud] Higginson[t] A.Williams[f]
H.F. S.Brook[t] T.Hickey[bull] Burgess[t]
F.Seiman[c] McKvoy[f] Gillotti[bull]
FOLL- Gilchrist[c] S.McIntosh[t] Curran[bull]
Inter-Halcroft[t] Piltz[cud] C.McIntosh[t] Hayes[b/w] Murphy[f] B.Tyrell[f] Butters[b/w]B.Macklan[b/w]
My money is on the locals winning by 8pts
Surely M Voight would get a spot in the travellers side

blues2012

Senior List
Jan 9, 2012
Wodonga
AFL Club
Carlton
Surely M Voight would get a spot in the travellers side

Big Nick Frazer too, ha Ha....And Chopper I think your travellers back line is sh#t old mate.

Piltz on a half forward not Brooks and just put a line through Macklans name.

heard Billy Bell is doing the job at Border Walwa as coach and is taking his payment in beer:p:p:thumbsu:

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
All4footy not much difference the next person mite have a different side but that's how they see it.
Oldrunabout yes Voight could be in that side but i carn't remember everyone but All4footy got him in.
Now All4footy the coaches
CUDGIE-A.LEZIUS-Ihave known Arron since he was 17yrs old premiership captain in the hume league with Jindera.Has been asst coach at Jindera if my memory is correct, came to Cudgie with Deery has now stepped up as senior coach, will put avery good team together should by now know how the other clubs play.Will use this season as a learning curve,should do really well my prediction 2or3 after the home an away season,must be maned up every game or he will hurt you.
FEDRALS-B.TYRELL-Second year as senior coach should of played finals last season but had a few selfish players needs to whip that in the butt this season.with new recruits coming to the club this season he won't need to take their s**t.Expect him to do alot of kicking out from F.B.has a great kick on him, should play down back with a run in the forward line now an then has a very good footy brain.Prediction 4OR5
BULLIOH-M.NICHOLS-Mark returns to the club as coach has the score on the board will he revert to old ways when recruiting will just have to wait an see.Like cudgie coach if you don't man him up he can really hurt you around the ground.Will miss the first half of the season as a player. Clint Reid show us last season they have the playing group to be a top 3 side.Hopefully with mark back the league mite get abit more coverage in B.M.PREDICTION 2or3
All4footy will do the other sides soon. max

Feb 1, 2011
The Border
AFL Club
Essendon
How'd ya meeting with Walwa go tonight maxy? Are u the new coach? Looking forward to your coaching report about yourself mate. Hope it works out at Walwa whatever happens. ;)

Rknee

Senior List
Sep 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey max how can Cam Tyrell be classed a local but Brad Tyrell be classed as non local?

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
How'd ya meeting with Walwa go tonight maxy? Are u the new coach? Looking forward to your coaching report about yourself mate. Hope it works out at Walwa whatever happens. ;)
Due4aflag mate due to family reasons not coaching anywhere maybe next season wish Walwa all the best,maybe you could do it mate.
Rknee all the years i've known Brad he has lived in Albury thats why anyway he gets two bites at the cherry so to speak.Rknee feel free to do a report on me looking forward to see what you write cheers.max

Feb 1, 2011
The Border
AFL Club
Essendon
Due4aflag mate due to family reasons not coaching anywhere maybe next season wish Walwa all the best,maybe you could do it mate.
Rknee all the years i've known Brad he has lived in Albury thats why anyway he gets two bites at the cherry so to speak.Rknee feel free to do a report on me looking forward to see what you write cheers.max

I wouldn't know the first thing about coaching n I honestly don't know u well enough max to give a report. I think ur a great fella for been open on a forum thou. I'm sure everyone hopes Walwa gets it together.

Allforfooty

Debutant
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Maybe they should ask one of the ex coaches
From the upper Murray (Pearce Feds, Deery cud,
Mathewson bull) they would no the league,
Just an idea don't no much about them but you never no!!

Beer Pig

Debutant
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Maybe they should ask one of the ex coaches
From the upper Murray (Pearce Feds, Deery cud,
Mathewson bull) they would no the league,
Just an idea don't no much about them but you never no!!

New coach could bring new players and from what we are hearing new players are desperately needed.

Old runabout

Rookie
Feb 9, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
New coach could bring new players and from what we are hearing new players are desperately needed.
I agree, it's desperate times. Locking in a coach must happen as soon as possible as players won't sign at a club when they don't even know who they will be playing under. Hopefully someone signs on soon it would be a bad thing for the league if B/W dropped out of the comp.

Allforfooty

Debutant
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah true any new coach is going to bring players
No matter where they've coached, all I'm saying is they haven't had
Much luck getting a new coach from somewhere else so
Maybe trying someone with league knowledge might be able
To get a game plan to suite league with minimum recruits and
Little time left.
The league might have to look at just playing juniors and just seniors ?
What's people's thoughts?

Still waiting on predictions?

Allforfooty

Debutant
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Little time left.

Here's mine,

Tumb
Bull
Feds
Cudg
Corr
B/w

Toss up between 3/4

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Here's mine,

Tumb
Bull
Feds
Cudg
Corr
B/w

Toss up between 3/4

Not sure about your predictions mate, I have learnt that Cudgie are a dark horse in previous seasons (dont get excited Blueboy, I said 'horse' not 'dairy cow') Feds have secured a couple of top signings but the Demons seem to be getting a few as well! it will be interesting in the next month or so.

DEMONROO

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Dubbo Demons
Little time left.

Like I said a few posts ago, even if Walwa could field a seconds or first's team plus juniors, to date I have heard sweet f/a from anyone at Walwa ....it looks pretty bleak!! which is a downer for the league as a whole!!

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Little time left.

All4footy mate will do them is week cheers.max

super_wog

Senior List
Jun 11, 2007
wodonga
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey all been a while but seen as everyone is talking bout footy insted off s**t thought id join in. To kick it off for a new season id like to make mention about the amount of new clearences already to corryong and feds, great for the league and both clubs but i remember last season with how many players cudgy where signing and a couple of sooks on hear where bagging the club saying how the locals where going to miss out on games and all that stuff...well in feds case its great as they have struggled for a few years to fill a 2nds. But demon85 id like to hear ur thought on it all cause i think there is going to be some not so talented locals getting a run with reidy bringing a bus load with him and with how many players the demons had to choose from last year. Myself i think its great to have as many numbers as possible fighting for a spot each week and if they dont get a game maybe send some up to b/w since we are all showing concern for the club. I see my boyfriend voight is leaving cudgy which is a huge loss for the club and myself...looking forward to seeing some clearences heading to other clubs other then feds and demons but plenty off time left. My predictions for this season are

Tumba
feds
dogs
cudgy
corry as you can see i havent included walwa as i can see them maybe folding for the year if its as bad as some r saying. Bring in a top 5 top
team has the first week off 2 v 3 on the sat 4 v 5 on the sun. winner of 2 v 3 plays top team next week loser plays winner of 4 v 5
and of course loser of that game gets knocked out... so on and so on. I no not many people like sunday games but in finals i think its
great getting as many people there as possible even from other leagues. But in saying that lets hope b/w gets a coach and its not bill
bell..lol

reggieray

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2007
bum*****idaho
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
(FFC)bulldogs,
Hey all been a while but seen as everyone is talking bout footy insted off s**t thought id join in. To kick it off for a new season id like to make mention about the amount of new clearences already to corryong and feds, great for the league and both clubs but i remember last season with how many players cudgy where signing and a couple of sooks on hear where bagging the club saying how the locals where going to miss out on games and all that stuff...well in feds case its great as they have struggled for a few years to fill a 2nds. But demon85 id like to hear ur thought on it all cause i think there is going to be some not so talented locals getting a run with reidy bringing a bus load with him and with how many players the demons had to choose from last year. Myself i think its great to have as many numbers as possible fighting for a spot each week and if they dont get a game maybe send some up to b/w since we are all showing concern for the club. I see my boyfriend voight is leaving cudgy which is a huge loss for the club and myself...looking forward to seeing some clearences heading to other clubs other then feds and demons but plenty off time left. My predictions for this season are

Tumba
feds
dogs
cudgy
corry as you can see i havent included walwa as i can see them maybe folding for the year if its as bad as some r saying. Bring in a top 5 top
team has the first week off 2 v 3 on the sat 4 v 5 on the sun. winner of 2 v 3 plays top team next week loser plays winner of 4 v 5
and of course loser of that game gets knocked out... so on and so on. I no not many people like sunday games but in finals i think its
great getting as many people there as possible even from other leagues. But in saying that lets hope b/w gets a coach and its not bill
bell..lol

Well SUper Wog is back !!!! I think a top 4 would be a lot better. A top 5 means Corry could make finals and be winless but still end up in the grand final. A top four played over 3 weekends would be and that gives the top side a week off.

So Walwa are in trouble but no one is really saying anything. I hope they get a side up and running. All I hope is they make a decision soon as there's nothing worst then diving to a game a fiding out the 2's ain't playing.

Allforfooty

Debutant
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well SUper Wog is back !!!! I think a top 4 would be a lot better. A top 5 means Corry could make finals and be winless but still end up in the grand final. A top four played over 3 weekends would be and that gives the top side a week off.

So Walwa are in trouble but no one is really saying anything. I hope they get a side up and running. All I hope is they make a decision soon as there's nothing worst then diving to a game a fiding out the 2's ain't playing.

Yeah I agree a top 4 is differently better then a top 5,
Maybe the top two just play off, 1v2 grand final granny played at first place ground.
Or 1v2 in a best of three. Either way not for league if walwa is out, but if no one is saying
Anything maybe it's not as bad as we think,

Chopper69

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2007
Lamington
AFL Club
Collingwood
All4footy part Two

CORRYONG-A.RIED-Coached Howlong ressies last season to a flag most probably wouldn't of won if didn't have Bradshaw at FF BUT THAT'S WATER UNDER THE BRIGDE.Has signed on with Corry will be surprise at the standard played up here.They have lost a few good young players back to Albury but have picked up a few so it should even itself out.If they have lost Barnes from Howlong will need to replace him;they have in my opinion got one of the best players in the comp in Evan clubs won't be able to stop him getting possessions but they need to limit how many he gets.Should play him off a
B.F. and wouldn't hurt now an then a spell at F.F.McInnes has returned to the club via cudgie;will add height to there forward or backline plus ruck duties carn't see him causing to much damage to the top teams.Wish their coach all the best at his first season as a senior coach.
Prediction 4/5

B/W-Coach vacant at this moment but will get one.Personally i would love to coach them but as i've said not at this moment.They have 15-20 players trainning together for the last month and to do that without a coach is fantastic ;so if there is anyone out there that would like an opportunity to coach at senior level here it is.
This is not a hard job to do but it will test what sort of character you are made of
Prediction 5/6

TUMBA-COACH-S.MacIntosh-came to the club last season as M.Molks asst coach an got a few of their mates to follow.Won their first flag last season.There coach does like to take on the opposition so could most probably see that instilled into there game plan.I thought there weakest link last season was C.H.B. but clubs didn't exploit it enough.I would most probably play M.Sheppard there i don't think the league got to see how good this players is;if he can stay injury free is going to cause alot of clubs a headache it also depends on their recruits where he plays.I thought Wade McPherson had gone back to Q.L.D. but has been appointed ressies coach so there's another quality player to add to there side.
Prediction-1
cheers max.

Back